CN Blue & Invitations

Language Barrier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Alyssa's P.O.V.

 

"Annyeong haseyo, yeoreobun." I smiled at the four guys who I've been working with these past few years.

"Noona, annyeong haseyo!" They all greeted me and I pouted.

"Yah, I'm just the same age as Yong Hwa here! Don't call me noona." I joked and they laughed.

"So how's the composing going?" I got straight to the point.

"Good. We've written another song today." Yong Hwa said and the other three nodded.

"Ne, noona. We made a song dedicated to you." Min Hyuk happily shared.

"Jinjja?" I asked and they all seemed surprised.

"Wow. Noona keeps on using Korean terms today. Something good must have happened." Jong Hyun teased and I stuck my tongue out at them.

"Yah, don't you like me to speak to you in Korean even though they're just the basics? Aish, you don't appreciate my effort." I frowned.

"Ani, noona! We appreciate your effort!" Min Hyuk chimed, and soon the other three joined in.

"Ah, we're really lucky to have you noona." Jonghyun said and I laughed.

"Ani, I'm lucky to know you guys." I smiled. 

 

Really, I was. I mean, they're four amazing guys and I'm just an ordinary person who got the chance to help them with their songs and their English. It seems so surreal now because we treat each other like siblings.

 

"But, hey, I noticed your English is getting better." I changed our topic and got down to business.

"Of course, we need to every time you're around." Jung Shin joked and I chuckled.

"Yep. Or else it'd only be me and Yong Hwa talking." I shook my head and Yong Hwa smiled at me.

"But seriously, Alyssa, did something good happen today?" Yong Hwa rarely uses the 'noona' on me, and I'm quite thankful for that, since we're pretty much the same age anyways.

"Maybe…" I trailed and smirked at them.

"Waah, tell us noona!" Min Hyuk u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter