Jake & Introductions

Language Barrier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sighed as I patted Jake's head. Jake is my dog. He's a Golden Retriever, and lately I've come to this conclusion that he matches his mood with mine. It's like he knows what I'm feeling or something. I chuckled a bit at this and continued petting him.

 

"Wouldn't it be great if I had friends here, right Jake?" I asked him though I knew he wouldn't be able to respond. He just looked at me and snuggled into my arms, making me laugh.

"Good thing I always have you." I smiled at him and stood up. 

"Let's go call this a night, Jake. I still have to meet the boys tomorrow." I chuckled and he followed me inside the house. He went into his bed and yawned.

"Night Jake." I petted him once more before heading to my room and letting sleep take over me.

 

***

 

As usual, Jake sat as he waited for me by the gate. I gave him a pat on his head and proceeded to take him out for his walk when I heard a male voice speak.

 

"Aww, that's cute." 

 

I turned my head to the direction where the voice came from and saw two guys. One was tall with mint green hair, a pale complexion and striking eyes, while the other one with dark hair was tan and a bit muscular. Both of them were smiling and looking at Jake who was staring at them in return.

 

"He knows when you compliment him." I said and smiled at them.

"Really?" The muscular one asked, and I realized that he was also the one who spoke a while ago.

"Yeah." I smiled at him and looked at his friend. I recognized him as my neighbor so I said hello to him as well.

 

He looked surprised and confused at the same time, but muttered a 'hello' to me as well. His reaction and his deep voice amused me, but before I could say anything else, the muscular one spoke again.

 

"Umm.. Can I touch him?" They walked over to where Jake and I were at and I nodded.

 

The muscular one grinned and went to be eye-level with Jake before rubbing his head. I smiled before looking at my neighbor, who still had the sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter