Chapter One

A Midnight Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ailing

"Go on, Ailing."

"Kenna!"

"Well, you did choose dare."

"Eira!"

"If you had chosen truth, you wouldn't have to do this."

"Aurora, not helping at all."

"Seriously, Ailing, what's the worst that could happen?"

"Let's see, kidnapped, getting , or murdered. Which would you prefer, Celeste?"

"Ailing."

“Or maybe, Alina, you want all three to happen to me. At the same time.”

“You’re over-reacting.”

"Mayy, it's so dark and who knows what's inside?"

"Relax; my sis went in before for a whole night but nothing happened to her. She’s still as badass as before."

"Aria, your sis is a fearless girl but I'm not."

"Ailing."

"Fine, Thana, I'll go. Happy?"

"Very. Now, go on."

“Levina, Terra, shut up.”

And that was how I was stuck in this giant forest in the middle of the night.

"Stupid Kenna, stupid Aria, stupid Celeste, stupid everyone." I grumbled under my breath, kicking random stones out of my path. I glanced around; the dare was that I have to stay in the forest for two hours without any flashlights whatsoever. I tried sneaking in a keychain light but even that wasn’t allowed.

Luckily, I had my phone with me. A small smile appeared on my face as I patted my jeans pocket reassuringly. Kenna had thought of taking that away as well but Thana had drawn the line. She was afraid of me getting lost without any mode of communication, stuck all alone in the forest. Well, in my opinion, if she was really afraid of me getting lost, she wouldn't have sent me out here in the first place!

An owl hooted in the distance and I glanced up in annoyance. Its big wide eyes stared back at me and I narrowed my eyes at it. Finally, I shook my fist at it, causing it to fly away in irritation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter