Fate is Just a Four Letter Word.

Fate is Just a Four-Letter Word.

This is part of a double update. 
Please read Double Update part 1 first...^^
DOUBLE UPDATE PART 2


 

 

~  *  ~  *  ~ 
 
Most of Donghae's classes were mixed. As in age mixed... So he was in most of Super Junior's classes also. Donghae looked in middle of the class where Super Junior usually sat. Sunshine Head wasn't there. He shrugged. 
 
"Lee Donghae to the main office please.. Lee Donghae." the speaker system went. 
 
He blinked. Was he in trouble? He shrugged and avoided the eyes that were on him and walked to the office. 
 
"There's this letter for you... We're not sure how it was sent here but.. We just found it... And you're the only Lee Donghae in the school..." The secretary handed Donghae a pale blue envelope with fluffy clouds. 
 
Bada oppa~ (Lee Donghae, Donghae Lee)
SM Academy XX-XX
 
His eyes widened at the name 'Bada Oppa'. He bowed at the secretary. He stared at the letter in awe while walking out. He ran up the stairs to the roof, and bumped into someone accidentally. 
 
"Watch the f- where you're going!"  The blonde shoved the blinded boy's shoulder. 
 
"I-I'm sorry..." His voice cracked. 
 
Eunhyuk's eyes widened. He blinked. Did he just speak to him? Donghae had tears welling up in his eyes. He ran at full speed to the roof. Climbing the ladder to get to the higher part, he sits down and carefully opens the pretty envelope.
 
A very small ziplock bag falls out. Donghae picks it up and eyes it. It was a metal bracelet, similar to the one he already had. It had 2 fishy charms and a cute octopus... Jellyfish.. THING.
 
 He bit back the tears and slipped the girly bracelet on. He didn't care.. It was from his sister... Whom he hasn't seen for 10 years. The letter was written on sky blue lined paper, with clouds, also in the back ground. The pen was a neon green, which was kind of blinding to the eye... 
 
Dear Donghae,                                                                         
                                                                                              
Meh, why am I being all professional and going, 'Dear Donghae' what the heck, I'm just wasting my time friggun' writing these extra shtuffs...(><). Well.. Miss me? You better... Everyone was gone when I returned to the house.                                                                                  
                                                                                                
I asked the ahjumma next door, and what do I hear? THEIR DEAD. I   was crushed... I thought you died too... But when I went to the           cemetery, (I got it from the ahjumma~ Nice woman... Apparently has a son named Ryeowook? OH in the picture he looked ADORABLE! And apparently you lived with him?) your tomb wasn't there... So I got worried. BELIEVE THAT, ALICE LEE GOT WORRIED ABOUT YOU!                                                       
                                                                                              
Turns out you were still alive.. I was overjoyed... HAHA.. HA..             //embarrassed//. Iwas taken to Canada! You know?! For the past 5     years... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13.. I was in Canada! And then my guardians   had to send me back because I told them I want to find my family,     and .. Aish, never miiind. (^3^)/.                                                  
                                                                                                
And soo... Is this even you? I asked a whole bunch of schools if they     had a Lee Donghae. All I found was, Nam Donghae, Kim Donghae.      Han Donghae. Pshaw. The east sea is the one and only~ Ew,  Cheeseball.
 
But the ahjumma next door took care of you alright, right? 'Nough about that... >w<                                                                                 
                                                                                                
This bracelet.. I saved up to get it for you..~ You likey? You must be     
wondering where I am now, right? I'm probably dead by the time you   read this... When I went missing... An impact of something made me.. Idunno, become lower class in health? Haha!~
I love you Donghae...                      
                                                                                                 
~AliAliOctopus                                                                            
 
Donghae gasped. DEAD?! WHAT?! But there was actually another page... 
 
AWW~ I must have scared you SO MUCH! But I'm not lying... I'm possibly gone my the time you read this~ I'm 17 right naoo... How old are you? 20~! I wonder where you are... I'm probably gone... Donghae.. I miss you... I miss you a lot... I hope one day.. If I DO die.. You'll visit my grave.. (which I hope is by our family) And live long for me...
 
Kay? Live VERY long for me.. See what you want to see... Do what you want to do...unless I'm alive.. But you should know that.. Keep the bracelet, neh? 
 
Forever your partner/sister in crime, 
ArishRee... Love you... Unless you find another partner in crime.. Yenno?
 
Donghae's tears trickled down as if there were no end. Eunhyuk argued with himself whether to comfort him, or whether to not. 
 
"N-No..." Donghae's voice cracked as he cried.
 
It's been 2 years.. It's highly possible that she's gone...  Eunhyuk blinked. No what? 
 
 
 
-----------------------
(A/N: My apologies for Alice's color font~ But that's what it is! LIME GREEN-NEONY GREEN. Trololol. Double update for you, to make up for my lack of updates... I'm really sorry. But they LITERALLY assign homework EVERYF-CKINGDAY. Really bothers me... I finish one, can't get a break because there's another one. ETC, yenno?
 
Welp, hope it makes up... Though it is quite short^^ I'm copy pasting from wordpad! Tootles~! I need to get up at 5:45, and it's already 1 am! Soo... Not a very long author's note like usual... HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!
><~)