Fate is Just a Four Letter Word

Fate is Just a Four-Letter Word.

 

 
Classes ended quickly and everyone was off to enjoy, mourn, be bored, on their Sunday night. However, the group of boys decided to stay.
 
"F- this shi-..." Eunhyuk said in a irritable voice. 
 
He walked into the hall. KyuMin and Yesung followed. Eunhyuk stopped. He heard faint music. Piano.. Music. Their shoes tapped quietly on the marble floor as they made their way to the music room. Eavesdroppers...
 
"Well...? What do you think hyung?" 
 
"That's Ryeowookie~" Yesung grinned.
 
"Ah, no, there isn't a title yet.. I was just playing randomly, and then THAT came, and I guess I just HAD to write it.." Ryeowook chuckled. 
 
Donghae quietly corrected him. 
 
"Yes.. Compose it... Whatever!" Ryeowook clapped. 
 
"Hyung, is Ryeowook schizophrenic? 'Cause yenno, I have a cousin who might be willing to-" Eunhyuk interrupted Kyuhyun.
 
"He's in there with emo boy..." He muttered quietly. 
 
"We can;t see him, how do you know...?" Sungmin challenged childishly. 
 
"Well, 1, earlier today we thought Ryeowook was talking to himself when Kangin hyung punched him..." He said expressionless.
 
Sungmin shrugged in agreement. 
 
~  *  ~  *  ~ 
 
"We should get going hyung, it's already 9 pm.." Ryeowook snatched a cracker from Donghae.
 
Donghae pursed his lips and gave him the 'HEYYY' look. They both stood up and grabbed their bags. Ryeowook slid the door open and gasped. He bowed immediately upon seeing Eunhyuk and Sungmin. 
 
"OMG! You're so cute up close!" Sungmin squealed slightly. 
 
Donghae slipped away, munching on his crackers and waiting for Ryeowook behind them. He looked at a single cracker. He put it back in the bag and read the labels. 
 
'Limited Edition: Fish and Monkeys' His the edges of his lips curl up into a small smile, but disappear eventually. He liked fish. And monkeys. Especially Nemo...
 
Eunhyuk glanced at the younger boy rocking on his heels. Holy shi-... That is f-ing cute... He shook the thoughts away and walked towards Donghae. Donghae looked up at Sunshine Head reluctantly. 
 
Uh oh... Is he gonna beat me..? Should I offer him some of my crackers...? Will he like them? If I offer him my crackers, he won't hurt me.. Right...? Aish.. He bit his lower lip. After a few seconds of thinking, he extended his arm to the blonde. Eunhyuk looked at the 'Goldfish Crackers'. He furrowed his eyebrows at the boy. 
 
"What?" He snapped. 
 
Donghae shook the bag.
 
"Use your words damn it..." 
 
Wait, if he doesn't want crackers... Will he like my limited edition Nemo gummies? Ehh... But their my nemo gummies! Get hit.. Give away nemo gummies, Get beat up, give away nemo gummies... AIYEEE! Donghae slowly crouched down.
 
He put his crackers by the wall and rummaged through the pockets of his bag. Eunhyuk eyed him curiously. But being the he is, he doesn't smile. Oh. My. Goodness. He. Is. So. Cute. WHAT THE F- I AIN'T NO GAY PERSON! I am a very curious heteroual that has no interest in being interested in the same ... Pshaaw, of course not... He flipped his hair.
 
Donghae bit his smile back when his hands touched the gummies. He stood up quickly and dusted his pants. With a blank, yet cute expression, he extended his arm out to Eunhyuk, offering him the Nemo gummies. Eunhyuk narrowed his eyes.
 
"What?" He asked in a monotone voice. 
 
Donghae shook the gummies impatiently. 
 
"Can you NOT talk? I mean, YOU HAVE a voice!" Eunhyuk said, trying hard not to sound sarcastically mean, but it was sort of programmed in him. 
 
Donghae's eye dangerously twitched. My LAST resort... Was the nemo gummies. But my last, LAST resort was my strawberry milk. But AIIYEE! It was my last pack! And Ryeowook's like a freaking vacuum when drinking them! They're gone in a minute! But to save myself.. Right? Donghae blushed as he noticed Eunhyuk staring at him with a soft expression as he looked for the strawberry milk.
 
He sighed and stood up, using both hands to present the strawberry milk. 
 
Eunhyuk's eyes secretly widened. Wait.. Does he know me? Have we met before?! Whaat? No way.. My secret for strawberry milk!? Not exactly secret since most of the hyungs, and Kyuhyun know that, but WHAT?! This (NOT) adorable little (NON) cutie, is offering me.. My beloved favorite beverage... Eunhyuk bit his lips together and managed a glare. 
 
Donghae gave up. Wondering why he hasn't been hit yet, he takes this as a signal to walk away.. SLOWLY.. He glanced at Ryeowook who seemed to be enjoying time with his love and new friends. I wish I had someone to love like that.. He picked up his crackers and carefully put it in his bag. 
 
He stabbed the strawberry milk. But just as he was about to drink it, a swift hand took it away. Donghae stared at his empty hand. Pouting naturally, he turned around to see Eunhyuk drinking it innocently. 
 
WHAT?! INNOCENT?! EUNHYUK?! PFFT.. Is what the princess would say. He made the slurping sounds indicating that every last bit of Donghae's strawberry milk was gone. Donghae puffed his cheeks. Eunhyuk grinned triumphantly. 
 
--------------------
(A/N-1: Sorry for long update~^^ My dad took my netbook with my saved files to the U.S with him... Sadly...)
 
(A/N-2: It seems off... Kinda... Well... Like my other fanfic, I am copy pasting this from wordpad! Meh...)
 
(A/N-3: Thank you for subscribing^^! It makes me happy that you like this fic~! I actually do too... You know, if you're a silent reader... It wouldn't hurt to write a comment down there... Not that you have too...)
 
(A/N-4:  Ohai~ Welcome, /you^^... You know if you liked it.. You can subscribe up there... Or comment down there.... I mean, it's not needed or anything^^~! But I'd really appreciate that... You don't have too! Of course! Yeah... Don't needa do THAT.. Pshaaw... Viewing it is kind of enough anyways...^^)
 
(A/N-5: Have tumblr? Follow me^^ I might follow back! mochimochimomopop.tumblr.com~! I know it seems 'MEHH' to advertise my tumblr on here, but... Yeah, I don't really care^^ I'm a conceited prick... YEAAH... Haha~ Gotta love meh~! ;b)