Fate is Just a Four Letter Word

Fate is Just a Four-Letter Word.

 

Donghae shook his head in disappointment and headed walked out. Just his luck, the people he feared the most were there... RIGHT. There. He admitted it to himself that he was afraid of this Super Junior. Especially Leeteuk, Heechul, Hangeng, Kangin, and Yesung. 
 
But not much Yesung, since after him and Ryeowook got together, he laid back the 'hurt the emo boy' motives. 
 
"Oh looky here.. It's emo boy.." Heechul circled around him. 
 
Donghae was confused. Usually, Heechul would give him the 'threat' vibe, but he felt nothing right now. 
 
"F- Heechul, since when were you such a softy?" Kangin hissed, raising a hand to hit Donghae. 
 
"Don't..." Heechul glared. 
 
Donghae blinked back. What... Just. Happened.
 
~  *  ~  *  ~ 
 
"What's HE doing?" Kyuhyun grimaced at the Eunhyuk, walking around in circles. 
 
I am NOT gay.. For your information.. I am the straightest of all straight. Never ever.. Psh.. Pshaww.. Pfaaw... Piderpaaw... He smashed himself on a set of lockers and slid down. 
 
"Omo, Eunhyuk-ah!" Sungmin ran up to him. 
 
"Where's Donghae?" Ryeowook followed.
 
"He went out..." Eunhyuk said in a non-snappy way. 
 
Yesung blinked. 
 
"What. Just. Happened?" Eunhyuk said, pretty much shocked himself.
 
"No, really! Where is he?" Ryeowook said. 
 
"He's 22 Ryeowook, you're 21, he can take care of himself perfectly fine...!" Yesung assured. 
 
Ryeowook's expression darkened. Kyuhyun blinked.
 
"Ryeong.. That's scary..." He commented.
 
"Donghae hyung is vulnerable.. Who knows? What others will do to him.. Or what he'll do to himself..." Ryeowook stated vaguely.
 
Eunhyuk gave him a confused expression.
 
"That's all you're getting out of me..." He suddenly turned cheerful. 
 
Weird....
 
------------------------------------
 
(A/N-1: It seems off... Kinda... Well... Like my other fanfic, I am copy pasting this from wordpad! Meh...)
 
(A/N-2: Thank you for subscribing^^! It makes me happy that you like this fic~! I actually do too... You know, if you're a silent reader... It wouldn't hurt to write a comment down there... Not that you have too...)
 
(A/N-3:  Ohai~ Welcome, /you ... You know if you liked it.. You can subscribe up there... Or comment down there.... I mean, it's not needed or anything^^~! But I'd really appreciate that... You don't have too! Of course! Yeah... Don't needa do THAT.. Pshaaw... Viewing it is kind of enough anyways...^^)
 
(A/N-4: Have tumblr? Follow me^^ I might follow back! mochimochimomopop.tumblr.com~! I know it seems 'MEHH' to advertise my tumblr on here, but... Yeah, I don't really care^^ I'm a conceited prick... YEAAH... Haha~ Gotta love meh~! ;b)