Fate is Just a Four Letter Word

Fate is Just a Four-Letter Word.

 

~  *  DONGHAE  *  ~ 
 
Heechul protected me? But why...? 
 
"Kangin-ah.. You know what Heechul is like when there's someone he wants to protect..." Hangeng said, smiling.
 
"You are so cute, and so adorable, that you will be my little boy. I am now your mommy!" Heechul pinched my cheeks. 
 
 My eyes widened. M-M-mommy...? She's in heaven... I bit back the tears, daring to fall. 
 
"You do know how weird you are, right?" Leeteuk glared at Heechul. 
 
"Well it's rare to find someone adorable and I feel won't bother me.. Soo, I'll let him follow me around when he wants..." 
 
"Like a slave?" Kangin asked.
 
"WHAT?! BULLSHI- NO! I'm not that low!" He turned to me.
 
"Hyung...?" Ryeowook's voice called out. 
 
"There's that other guy who's cute too!" Heechul squealed.
 
"You didn't do anything to him, right?" Sungmin asked. 
 
"No. I was about to, but that priss Heechul suddenly stopped me..." 
 
Heechul turned his head 160 degrees. 
 
"What. Did. You. Say? Kim. Kang. IN?!" He screamed.
 
Kangin snickered and apologized expressionless. Ryeowook smiled at me. 'Let's Go?' he mouthed. I nodded. I nibbled on my lower lip ALL DEH WAY HOOME! 
 
"Yah.. Hyungie..? What's wrong?" He locks the door behind us and made some instant coffee.
 
"N-Nothing... I.. Miss.. My... Fami..Ly..." I try my best to speak...
 
I wasn't used to speaking anymore.. People listed me as mute.. Emo kid.. They don't even know me and they get all judgemental.. It makes me mad. Like. SOO. MAD.
 
"Did Heechul hyung do anything to you?" He asked, handing me my cup. 
 
I shook my head. He nodded knowingly. 
 
"You know, I think they finished rebuilding the dance studios... You should go..." Ryeowook suggested.
 
No.  I shook my head. YOU should go.. .Haha.. You're not bad at dancing..
 
I only ever danced in front of my dad, and my little sister... My missing little sister... She should be 19 right now... Goodness.. I miss her... I miss my hyung.. My eomma, my appa... Aigoo.. Dancing would only bring the pained memories back...
 
 
~  *  EUNHYUK  *  ~ 
 
 
"They left.. While you guys were busy getting up each other's asses, they left..." KyuMin shrugged.
 
I sighed. That boy.. He charms me.. What's his name again...? Donghae... Wah.. So prince like.. WAIT WHAT THE FU- AM I THINKING!?  I'M FU-ING STRAIGHT! I DON'T LIKE SOME INNOCENT QUIET OR MUTE PERSON! 
 
"Eunhyuk-ah.. You seem, SOFT..." Leeteuk teased. 
 
I bit my lip. 
 
"Nothing.. I just miss them..." I lied. 
 
Well, technically it was true, but that wasn't the reason of right now. Their expressions softened. Sungmin cleared his throat.
 
"Ehem, I heard they finished rebuilding the dance studios.. We should visit it...!" Sungmin suggested.
 
No. I shook my head. I learned my passion with dancing through my noona.. I was inspired by HER. She's gone. I danced for my parents, for my family, THEY'RE gone. Dancing, itself, would bring back these painful memories I've been avoiding for 10 years...
 
 
~  *  DONGHAE  *  ~
 
 
I shook my head as we neared the dance studio. Some magnet was attracting me to it. While Ryeowook was dragging me. He woke up bright and early and threw the blanket off of me. I mean, let sleeping dog's lie, right? Wait, did I just call myself a dog? Psh.. Course not! 
 
"Because, I'm sure you might be trying to get there yourself, but bro, you're a a freaking FISH.. No sense of direction.. AT. ALL." 
 
He told me. Well yeah.. I would try to get there myself... BUT HEY! I may not have a sense of direction, but I'm not a fish! Okay maybe...
 
"Oh! Look! You guys are the first people here!" The owner of the studios grinned.
 
"The studio to your right... All yours...~" He gestured. 
 
"Hyung, do you want me to stay with you...? I can go in that piano room to your right, omg.. THEY HAVE A CONCERT GRAND PIANO IN THERE... Excuse me, but what is a grand piano doing in the dance studio?" Ryeowook asked the man.
 
"Uh... It says 'Visual Performing Arts: Music, Dance, Vocals, Drama. It's a musical studio.. So.. Yeah.. The dance and music is on one floor, and the drama and vocals are the ones on top..." He explained. 
 
"OMG.. THIS IS TOO COOL! Wait, hyung, do you want me to stay with you?" Ryeowook bit his lower lip, fidgeting.
 
I shook my head and gave him a smile. I prefer not to be seen when I dance...  He literally squealed and ran in the room. I chuckled to myself and entered the dance studio. I examined every bit of it. The slippery floor... The mirrors everywhere.. The shining lights... The door towards the showers... It brought back memories. 
 
I put the CD into the music player. I felt my body move on it's own. Dancing to every beat. I felt like I was in midair... I've never felt this excited in a long.. Long while. 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------
 
Eunhyuk: Wait.. Let's just.... *pulls Donghae's shirt down*
 
Donghae: Wait wha- 
 
Eunhyuk: *tries to kiss Hae's shoulder* 
 
Donghae: YAAH~! *blush*
 
Eunhyuk: *laughs together* (Thoughts: You're so cute~) The fans love it~