Fate is Just a Four Letter Word

Fate is Just a Four-Letter Word.

 

"Hyung...?" Ryeowook walked inside his dorm to find Donghae, sitting on the couch expressionless, staring at the wall.
 
The moonlight from the window added to the creepiness. He blinked. Ryeowook... Ryeowook was easily scared. Freakishly, easily scared. 
 
"H-Hyunng??" He asked in a shaking voice.
 
Donghae stood up robotically and turned to face Ryeowook. 
 
"H-H-Hyuung? Yah, jebal.. I'm scared!" He backed away. 
 
Donghae stopped in front of Ryeowook and wrapped his arms around him. 
 
"You're late... Very late... I was worried..." Donghae said, barely a whisper.
 
Donghae treated Ryeowook as his younger sibling. Most likely because he believes he lost his. His sister was missing on the day of the crash... Ryeowook's been there ever since... Ryeowook also witnessed the crash.. 10 years ago...
 
"Oh.. Hyung! YOU SPOKE!" Ryeowook squeezed his hyung.
 
They sat down drinking tea at 3 in the morning. 
 
"I got lost on the way home... And then I saw that BIIG sign! I was just glad that sign was there... Oh, and I had overtime and stuff..." Ryeowook blabbered. 
 
Donghae's lips curled into a smile. 
 
"Nighty, night hyungie!" Ryeowook glance over to the bed across the room. 
 
Donghae looked at him with an assuring look. 
 
Good night... 
 
~  *  ~  *  ~
 
"F- sakes Kyuhyun! What are you f-ing doing out all f-ing night?!" Eunhyuk leaned on the wall with crossed arms.
 
Right when Kyuhyun entered the dorm, he's been showered with scoldings, what if's, and swears.
 
"I was just out at the library.. I have a physics exam soon..." Kyuhyun looked down.
 
Yes, Kyuhyun was THE evil youngest. But he had a lot of fears bottled up inside. Eunhyuk scoffed. 
 
"Freaking physics exam? Kyu, you're a freaking wiz at math! Why do you still need to f-ing study?!" Eunhyuk grabbed Kyuhyun by the collar. 
 
Kyuhyun knew he meant know harm so he kept still. After a minute of intense staring, Eunhyuk let go of him.
 
"Don't be f-ing late next time... Who knows what might happen to you.." He hissed, trying hard to hide concern. 
 
"Yes hyung.. Of course..." Kyuhyun smiled a little and retreated to his room.
 
"Hyuk.. You have to chill down a little, you know?" Sungmin sat down with a cup of coffee. 
 
Sungmin had a gentle voice... But don't let this innocent creature fool you..
 
"I know that..." Eunhyuk rolled his eyes. 
 
"You need to lay back with the violence.. We can't make up lies forever... And Kyuhyun's young.. Relax a bit around him.." Sungmin fixed Eunhyuk's hair. 
 
Eunhyuk smirked. 
 
"You should just tell him..." 
 
"Imagine how awkward that would be.." 
 
"Sungmin loves Kyuhyun~" Eunhyuk chimed.
 
"I'm your HYUNG. Lee. Hyuk. JAE." Sungmin said, a little more intense. 
 
No one calls him Hyukjae. NO ONE. Sungmin and the other juniors are  the only ones who ever got away of calling him Hyukjae... But that barely happens since they know it reminds him of that deathly scene. His family... Sungmin only says it when he gets mad.. But as far as Eunhyuk knows... He's immune to Sungmin calling him Hyukjae..
 
He kept on singing.
 
"Would you like to face my nunchuks before you sleep? Maybe forever?" Sungmin downed the burning coffee in one go and slammed the mug on the table.
 
"Aniyo... Mianhae..." Eunhyuk said with no expression. 
 
"Did anyone see Ddangkoma...?" Yesung walked out.
 
"No? Did you let you boyfriend have it?" Leeteuk walked out with crossed arms. 
 
There. He was their 'mother' figure. He despised anyone he didn't apporve of. It took him 6 months to get used to Kyuhyun. There would be yelling about ramen, and how he made it too soggy and forgot the dried vegetables. 
 
"Tch, I actually think he isn't that bad..." Heechul, the princess, rolled his eyes and plopped himself on the couch. 
 
"That's a first..." Hangeng sat beside Heechul. 
 
"I forgot how many people lived here... GO TO FREAKING SLEEP." Kangin boomed. 
 
Everyone retreated to their rooms almost immediately. Eunhyuk and Heechul being stubborn, stayed. 
 
But they were the most awkward with each other, so in the end... They left.
 
 
-------------------------
(A/N: If it seems cut off.. I'm sorry. I'm copy pasting from word.. Just saying.. HAHA! So if it's not in italic when they say their thoughts... Then.. Yeh... Sorry XD Hihi! I'm bad with beginnings... AIGO!)