Fate is Just a Four Letter Word

Fate is Just a Four-Letter Word.

 

"Look at the freaking emo..." Heechul pointed at Donghae in the corner, reading a book.
 
"Wanna go bother him?" Leeteuk suggested.  
 
"Hyung, you're being a little too much.. Please don't vent out your anger on innocent students.. Aaand I think Kangin already got to that..." Sungmin felt his heart sink as his hyung kicked the poor innocent boy. 
 
Leeteuk smirked. 
 
"Why isn't he fighting back? What the hell?" Eunhyuk crossed hims arms.
 
"You f-ing answer me!" Kangin said in a loud voice. 
 
Thankfully, the area was pretty much isolated. Unlike Sungmin, Yesung, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and Hankyung, the others didn't care where they were when messing with other people. Heechul laughed. Kangin seemed so flustered that he wasn't even talking.
 
"Yah... Don't do that.." Hangeng pecked Heechul's cheek, which made him shut up instantly. 
 
"Don't do that.. It's freaking disgusting..." Sungmin pretended to grimace. 
 
The others laughed. 
 
"Why?" Kyuhyun lightly brushed his lips on Sungmin's cheek.
 
Sungmin turned to an obvious pink. 
 
"Who's shocked now...?" Heechul stuck his tongue out. 
 
"I can do that to you too..." Kyuhyun teased. 
 
"Reserved~"  Hankyung raised a fist. 
 
"AISH!" Kangin threw Donghae down. 
 
Eunhyuk flinched. He felt.. SAD for the boy.. He was only 22... From what he knew.. And they were all 24, 25, and 26. Except for Kyuhyun, who was 20. 
 
"What the hell, he just picked up his book and continued reading like nothing happened.." Yesung commented as Kangin sat back down. 
 
"He pisses me off.." Kangin scoffed.
 
"Everything pisses you off..." Sungmin rolled his eyes.
 
Kangin controlled his anger. He knew Sungmin has his nunchuks wherever, whenever.. He didn't plan on getting hit with metal bars.. Are they even metal bars? 
 
"Sooo.. How's that BOYFRIEND OF YOURS?" Leeteuk turned to Yesung. 
 
"Cutest thing ever.. Still~" Yesung said. 
 
"Well, I do have to admit, he is cute..." Heechul shrugged. 
 
"I was in one of his classes.. And he's pretty quiet... Shy.. And friggun' adorable.. We can let him join the group..." Sungmin shrugged. 
 
"Bullshi-.. I ain't letting Wook join this...! Leeteuk hyung might do what he did to me!" Kyuhyun swore, earning questioning looks from the group. 
 
Yesung glared. 
 
"Do you KNOW him?" 
 
"We went to the same highschool, we're close friends.. Chill..." Kyuhyun cracked his neck. 
 
"First time I heard of that..." Sungmin looked down. 
 
Eunhyuk watched as Donghae bit his lower lip. He's freaking adorable... No.. I'm not gay.. Not like them... He convinced himself.
 
"Meh.. There are a lot of things you don't know about me.." Kyuhyun shrugged. 
 
"I should mo-" Sungmin started. 
 
But Kyuhyun plopped his head down on Sungmin's lap and closed his eyes. 
 
"Aced the exam, need some sleep. Comfy pillow.." He muttered.
 
"And you call US EW..." Heechul nudged Sungmin. 
 
"You guys have something going on...?" Kangin asked, like an amused dad.
 
"What's wrong with Eunhyuk... He's been staring at the emo dude since he laid eyes on him..." 
 
"Oh, f- no, Eunhyuk.. Not that piece of a wiener!" Kangin lightly hit Eunhyuk's arm. 
 
"Ryeowook's skinnier than him... That dude has muscular arms.." Sungmin Kyuhyun's hair unknowingly.
 
"Why don't you invite your BOYFRIEND next time...?" Leeteuk said sarcastically. 
 
Suddenly, the double doors burst open. Ryeowook rushed in.  
 
"Hyung...?!" He yelled. 
 
He didn't notice the group of boys in the corner. 
 
"Ryeowo-" Yesung started. 
 
"Oh thank god!" Ryeowook STILL didn;t notice him. 
 
And to their surprise, Ryeowook can actually do STUNTS. 
 
"Ryeowook-ah.." Kyuhyun sat up.
 
Ryeowook turned around and gave him a grin. He slid down the railing of the stairs to get to Donghae. 
 
"Hyung!" Ryeowook cupped Donghae's face to check for injuries.
 
"Yah.. Where did you get this from?!" He referred to the purple-ish bruise on his left cheek. 
 
"Whoa.. I got him GEEWWD..." Kangin wriggled his eyebrows.
 
"Yeah, but you made Yesung mad." Heechul pointed at the fuming Yesung. 
 
"I think the guy made him mad.. Jealousy...?" Leeteuk teased. 
 
"Yah, talk!" Sungmin nudged Eunhyuk. 
 
"F-ing Ryeowook..." Those were the first things that came out of his mouth after a long while.
 
"Aww...! Hyung! I'm sorry but I can't fight back for you.. You know I'm a physical failure!" Ryeowook said.
 
"We're just eavesdropping now.. But it's like Ryeowook's talking to himself.." Kyuhyun took his position back in Sungmin;s lap.
 
"Why are they so close?!" Yesung and Eunhyuk said in unison. 
 
"Why..? Do you like him?" Sungmin teased. 
 
"I DO NOT!" Ryeowook yelled just before Eunhyuk did.
 
"I AM NOT GAY!  NO! NO! NO!" Ryeowook stomped.
 
"That was my reaction at first!" Kyuhyun called out.
 
"Out of this Kyu!" Ryeowook called out.
 
Yesung couldn't help but smile.  
 
"Pshaw, If I like him then you like..." They listened and heard nothing but. 
 
"Sun..ed.." In broken whispers. 
 
Donghae's eyes widened. Sunshine head.. HE DID NOT LIKE THAT PERSON! HE WAS A BULLY! HE HURTS HIM TOO!  Donghae grabbed his messenger bag and stuffed his book inside. He ran up the stairs 2 steps at a time. He glanced at the boys in the corner, preferably the Sunshine head. 
 
He shook his head and ran out the doors. A dumbfounded Ryeowook walked up slowly. 
 
"I was just kidding but he actually likes him?! THE GUY HURTS HIM FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY! Unbelievable.. I can just make a song about this... " He spoke to himself, slowly making his way to the door.
 
"Is he referring to me..?" Kangin asked. 
 
"Whoa.. He's pretty cute..." Heechul blinked at the ceiling.
 
Cute dongsaeng.. Cute dongsaeng.. 
 
"Is your name Suned? Then NO." Leeteuk rolled his eyes.
 
"Oh, I was just kidding...~" Kangin grinned.