Chunji's Tutoring Business

Skin Ship Devil (DISCONTINUED)

"Oppa, we're back with the groceries." Minhee said, while placing the bags on the kitchen counter. No response. "Oppa?" Minhee walked into the living room to find Chunji with a girl sitting on the couch. *Should I...leave?* Minhee awkwardly took a fews steps back, until she bumped into L.Joe's chest. "Whoa whoa, if you were going to have company, you could've told us to buy a few more things." L.Joe laughed, wrapping his arms around Minhee's neck. 

"Relax, I'm tutoring her," Chunji said in a matter-of-fact tone. 

"Aw, and to think you finally found girls more interesting than books." L.Joe sighed.

The girl turned around on the couch at hearing L.Joe's voice, and put a smile on her face. "Oh! Chaeri?!" Minhee left L.Joe's embrace and went over to her. "Ah, Minhee-ah, you two live together?"

"Yup! He's my older brother," Minhee grinned. 

"Ah really. That's great. Maybe we'll become good friends since I guess we'll be seeing each other a lot for the next few weeks. So starting today, call me Unnie." Minhee's eyes sparkled at hearing the kind words. Chaeri smiled softly, then quickly changed the topic to L.Joe. "It's weird to see you here."

"Huh? Oh, well I live here." L.Joe finally went to go take a seat on the couch, pulling Minhee with him. He again put his arm on her shoulder. Her eyes widened in disbelief. *They're even living together?!* Chaeri blinked at the closeness of the two. "Are you sure you guys aren't going out?" Her voice sounding a little worried. The two nodded at the same time. 

"Well," she clapped her hands together, "I think I've been tutored enough for one day. Thank you Chunji," She bowed, then went to the front door. 

"I'll walk you out," Minhee jumped off the couch. She watched Chaeri leave the gate of the house. "See you later Unnie!" Minhee shouted. Chaeri turned around and waved with a smile on her face. She turned around and started walking again, the smile disappearing from her face. *So you guys aren't together, huh? I have a chance with L.Joe then.* 

 

A/N: Yeah, this chapter is pretty short. Sorry o.o Thanks for reading! Please comment/subscribe :D

OH AND, Happy WorldWide KPOP Day. Dance to some Gangnam Style xD op-op-op-op oppa Gangnam Style~

(updated: 8-13-12)