Will You Help Me?

Skin Ship Devil (DISCONTINUED)

The rest of the walk home was silent and awkward.

"What's up with you two?" Chunji asked as they quietly watched a variety program on TV, "Usually you guys would be shouting at the screen."

"This episode isn't that funny." Minhee responded, eyes still glued on the TV. Chunji shrugged it off. *They probably just had one of their fights again. Well, I'm sure they'll be back to normal tomorrow.*

At around 10pm, the three all went to their separate rooms for bed. 

Minhee quickly fell asleep. But not even an hour has past when loud thunder had Minhee shoot up from her bed. *Aish, why of all days, there would be a thunder storm when L.Joe Oppa doesn't like me?* Another loud roar filled her ears, making her jump. Her eyes began getting watery from being terrified.

Minhee immedietly left her bed after another roar from outside, and snuck her way into L.Joe's room. She slipped under the covers and hugged L.Joe from behind, covering her face on his back. He woke up from her touch. *Minhee's scared.* He turned around to find her shaking like a lost puppy. He sighed, and embraced her. She soon stopped shaking, and her breathing went back to normal. "You're warm Oppa," she mumbled.

"You mean I'm hot?" He joked to lighten the mood.

She laughed under her breath, "Right."

The two laid there peacefully, enjoying each other's presence. "Oppa." Minhee began.

"Hm?"

"Do you hate me for liking Ricky?"

"Of course not. I would never hate you."

"Then...Can you help me? I don't have any experience with this kind of stuff. So it'll be nice to have some advice." 

"...Sure." *I'll probably regret this later.*

~~~

The next morning, L.Joe woke up with Minhee in his arms. He sighed in content. *Am I really going to give you up to him?* L.Joe slowly got out of bed, trying not to wake her up. In a few minutes he was back. He knelt down to look at Minhee's face from eye level. L.Joe blew his minty breath into Minhee's face, making her open one eye. 

At the sight of L.Joe, she immedietly smiled. "Morning~," she grinned. L.Joe quickly put on a poker face and flicked her bangs with his index finger. "Yah, school starts in 10 minutes." Minhee's eyes widened in surprise, and then scrambled out of bed. Instead of running to the bathroom, she wobbled there because of her light head from getting up too fast. 

L.Joe laughed at her determination to get to school on time. *I'll tell you later that school actually starts in 2 hours.*

 

A/N: Hello everyone! I'm almost to 40 subscribers!!! :O THANK YOU. I tried making this chapter a tiny bit longer than usual. But I failed huh? o.o I promise to keep updating this fanfic no matter what! +_+

Anywaaaaays, tell me what you think :3 no silent readers please~

(updated 9-16-12)