Chaeri Unnie and Ricky in One House

Skin Ship Devil (DISCONTINUED)

It's a Sunday morning, and everyone's just woken up. "Chaeri is coming today for tutoring, so if you guys want to go out--."

"No way!" Minhee interrupted, "I like Chaeri Unnie. She's nice." 

"It's up to you," Chunji grabbed a book off the shelf, then sat down on the couch. Minhee and L.Joe were in the kitchen, eating their bowls of cereal slowly.

Minhee tapped her chin with her spoon, "Chunji Oppa, can I invite someone over?" L.Joe looked up. *You've never invited someone over before. Who could it be?*

"Sure, go ahead."

"Yes! You guys can meet my friend, Ricky," Minhee grinned, jumping out of her chair to find her phone to contact Ricky. 

"Wha?! I forbid it! Inviting a boy over without parent's consent?" L.Joe whined.

"Oppa, calm down," Minhee giggled. L.Joe sighed, then went back to eating the cereal. *Even though I really don't like this, I still can't say no to you.* He mentally face-palmed. 

~~~

After an hour or so, both Chaeri and Ricky were sitting down in the living room. Minhee next to Ricky, Chunji on the smaller couch with Chaeri, and L.Joe on the floor next to Minhee.  "Chaeri Unnie, meet my #1 chingu, Ricky," Minhee tapped his shoulder. Ricky blinked at her strong introduction for him. 

"And Ricky, this is L.Joe, my older brother Chunji, and my friend Chaeri," Minhee pointed out each person. 

"Annyeong~," Ricky did a nod of the head. Minhee lightly pushed him, "Hey, what did I tell you about acting cool?" Ricky thought for a moment, before laughing. "Annyeooong~," he repeated, except in a more bubbly way. 

~~~

As the minutes passed, everyone became comfortable with each other. Chunji even stopped his tutoring to play games instead. 

The five sat in a circle and shot each other by making their hands in a shape of a gun--causing everyone to scream out of the intenseness of the game. (A/N: Teen Top played this game on Making of an Artist. It's called Punishment Game :3 LOOK IT UP lol)

L.Joe glaced over at Ricky, who was smiling widely while looking straight at Minhee. *Maybe you'll stop staring at her if I...*

All of a sudden, the lively atmosphere changed when L.Joe kissed Minhee's cheek. Chunji and Minhee paid no attention--both used to this kind of thing--but Chaeri and Ricky had shocked faces. L.Joe released the kiss and smiled innocently in delight.

Chaeri shot up from her seat, "Minhee-ah, can I talk to you in private?" Chaeri smiled. Minhee nodded, curious what she wants to say to her. Chaeri pulled Minhee into the kitchen, making sure that the boys wouldn't be able to hear them.

"So," Chaeri grinned, "You like Ricky, right?" She raised a brow. 

Minhee's cheeks immediately turned red, "Uhh, maybe, I don't know." She stood there frozen because of the same question L.Joe asked her a few days ago. 

"Aww, so cute!" Chaeri pinched her cheeks. *Good, so if you like Ricky, then I have more a chance to be with L.Joe.*

"A..haa. Right." Chaeri looked at Minhee, confused as to why she doesn't seem enthusiastic about her crush. Quickly, Chaeri took hold of both of Minhee's hands. "Listen, as your Unnie I will support your feelings for him." She gave Minhee a stern nod of the head.

"Haha, what are you talking about? I'm not even sure if I like him or not." Minhee pouted, confused about her own feelings. 

 

A/N: So school started yesterday for me... >.< Probably won't be able to update as much as I want. I will try to update at least once to two times a week!! +_+ 

Well I just want to thank my subbies and commenters :3 Comments are so nice to read. 

THEY MAKE ME WANT TO CRY! cry~ <3

original.gif

KPOP puns are so funny xD    (cr: flipangel_88 for gif)

(updated: 8-28-12)