Boyfriend Lessons!

Skin Ship Devil (DISCONTINUED)

"Okay! For today's lesson, I will be teaching you about how a guy will act on a date." L.Joe paced back and forth in front of Minhee, who sat attentively on the couch. Chunji and Chaeri were also there for the tutoring. Chunji was busy writing down practice problems, while Chaeri glared at L.Joe and Minhee.

"Chunji~, what are those two doing?" Chaeri finally asked.

"Oh, don't mind them. L.Joe's just giving her boyfriend lessons."

"What?! Minhee has a boyfriend now?!" Chaeri's eyes widened. *Did she already get with Ricky?!*

"More like she's trying to get one." 

~~~

"It's been 2 weeks since our lessons started! You're ready!" L.Joe held Minhee's shoulders and looked into her eyes. 

"I-I don't think I'm ready yet!" 

"You are! Just be confident! Now go!" L.Joe lightly pushed her into her classroom. *Good luck.*

Minhee stood in front of the door, looking at the floor. *I can't do this, I can't do this!* Is what she repeated in her mind. Arms suddenly came from behind her and wrapped themselves around Minhee's neck. "Morning~," Ricky greeted. Minhee's body tensed at his touch. "M-morning," she said.

"What are you doing just standing in front of the door?"

"N-nothing." 

The two took their seats next to each other. Usually during class they would make jokes at each other that only they understood. But Minhee didn't look over at Ricky at all the whole time. *Is there something wrong?* Ricky pouted, glimpsing over at her every once a while. 

After school they walked out of the school building together. *I guess I won't be confessing today, it's already the end of school.* They walked their normal way to the gates where Minhee would meet with L.Joe. But today, he wasn't there. "Hey, where's L.Joe hyung?" 

"I don't know." She was confused. But a thought quickly came to her. *He wants us to walk home together huh?* She sighed, wanting to just be home already. Knowing that L.Joe would be disappointed in her for failing, she at least tried to do something.

"Ricky, can you walk me home today? I think L.Joe had to go do something." 

"Sure," he quickly responded, wanting to walk home with her for the first time. 

While walking, Ricky and Minhee would exchange looks at each other without saying anything. Minhee took small steps, making Ricky also take small steps. "Possibly, is there something you want to tell me?" He asked nervously. *Okay! Here's my chance!* 

Minhee took a deep breath before shouting out, "I..I..I like you okay!" Minhee hid her face in her hands. Ricky froze in place at her words. *She...likes me?* Ricky broke out in laughter. 

"What's so funny?" She peeked out of her hands with one eye. Ricky pulled her close and embraced her. "Pabo, you got me really worried!"

"Oh...sorry," she softly laughed. Ricky let go of her, "Let's get you home." He held onto her hand. The walk was quiet and akward for Minhee. 

"Hey, are you going to answer to my confession?"

"Huh, what confession? I don't remember there being one." His pitch went up and down, "Do you mind repeating it?"

"Wow, I can't believe the person I like is being so cruel to someone that has confessed for the first time." Minhee rolled her eyes, annoyingly.

"No! I mean, I'm just kidding. I like you too!" *Did I hurt her feelings?!* Ricky started to panic frantically in his mind. But Minhee broke the tense atmosphere with bursting out in laughter. Ricky was almost close to tears. She tightened the grip on his hand and looked up at him with a warm smile.

"I like you Ricky."

 

A/N: HELLO! LONG TIME NO UPDATE xD I'm sooo happy that I finally finished this chapter. Hope you guys like it :33 comment please~ thanks for reading!

OH AND. YAAAY FOR OVER 40 SUBSCRIBERS. 'I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. OOOOOOOOOO~!'

tumblr_m23yxgKzno1r7nngz.gif

(updated: 10-6-12)