Weekend with ChunJoe!

Skin Ship Devil (DISCONTINUED)

L.Joe woke up from the sun glaring on his face from the window. He was lying on the floor on his stomach. He looked up to see Minhee sleeping. "Minhee~ Wake up," L.Joe nudged Minhee's arm. She didn't budge. It's 10am on a Saturday morning and L.Joe, Chunji, and Minhee fell asleep in the living room around 4am. Chunji took up all the space on the couch, while Minhee and L.Joe passed out on the floor. An empty soda bottle and opened bags of chips settled on the coffee table. 

L.Joe nudged Minhee again, but she just rolled onto her back.  L.Joe rolled his eyes, and then an idea popped up in his head. He crawled over to her and gently hugged on her waist with one arm. Subconciously, she snuggled into him for warmth.

"Yah, what are you doing to my sister?" Chunji threw a pillow, hitting both Minhee and L.Joe's faces. That made her open her eyes, but she quickly went back to sleep. "She looked cold," L.Joe simply stated. 

"You can't even handle your skinship needs." Chunji sat up to look for his glasses. 

"Minhee doesn't mind, so don't complain," L.Joe hugged her tighter. Chunji found his glasses in the gap of the couch. He stood up, then laid down side ways on  Minhee and L.Joe so that he covered both of their stomaches. Chunji normally isn't this playful, but on weekends he's not afraid to laze around.  "This is comfy, maybe a should go back to sleep right here." Chunji laughed. 

"Dude, you're heavy!" L.Joe tried to roll Chunji off of them, but was unsuccessful. While all of this happened, Minhee peacefully slept. "Wow, this girl really loves her sleep," Chunji finally got off. He sat down on the floor next to Minhee. "Just let her sleep." L.Joe said, releasing his hold on her. 

 

~1:00pm~

 

Minhee's eyes snapped open. She sat up and saw the time. *Aish, I slept a lot.* She got up and walked into the kitchen to find the two chatting at the kitchen table. "Someone's awake." Minhee groggily took a seat and laid her head on the table. "I'm still sleepy though," Minhee laughed.

"Hmm, how to wake you up," L.Joe tapped his chin, "Should we go get ice cream?" Minhee immediately sat up, almost falling off her chair. "Ice cream, where?!"

 

~Ice Cream Shop~

 

"What to get, what to get," Minhee pressed her nose against the chilly glass that displayed the ice cream. Her eyes skimmed through the flavors as if they were holy. "I'll have vanilla," Chunji told the male cashier.

"Chocolate." L.Joe said.

"I..uhh..Cookies n' cream!" Minhee blurted a random flavor. The cashier smirked at Minhee's cuteness. He handed her the ice cream first, even though the other two ordered before her. "Thank you~" Minhee grinned. 

"Hey, do you come here often?" The cashier asked, completely forgetting about the other two orders. 

"Yeah," She shook her head.

"Cool, maybe we'll see each other again. I just started working here," he leaned onto the counter to get closer. Out of no where, L.Joe placed his arm on Minhee's shoulder. He glared at the cashier, "Is my ice cream ready?"

"Oh yeah, here. Sorry about the wait," he laughed awkwardly. L.Joe, Minhee, and Chunji walked out of the shop with their ice creams. 

"He was nice," Minhee nibbled on her spoon.

"That's what you think about every guy that gives you ice cream," L.Joe rolled his eyes. *If I wasn't there, you'd probably say yes to a date.*

"Where to next?" Chunji looked both ways before crossing the street.

"Let's just go home and watch movies." Minhee skipped in front of Chunji. 

"Movies again?" Chunji complained.

"Oppa~," Minhee pouted. Chunji swiped his hand down her face. "Don't do that. Aegyo doesn't fit you."

"Ah, fine," Minhee laughed, agreeing that it didn't fit her, "Let's have a race back home. If I win, we watch movies. If you win...we'll tutor L.Joe Oppa in math."

"Tutor L.Joe?" He raised a brow.

"Yup. Ready, get set, go!" She shouted into the air, and dashed off towards the house. Chunji went sprinting too. L.Joe ran after Chunji and tackled him from behind. "Sorry bro, but there's no way I'm getting tutored on a weekend." L.Joe used his strength to hold down Chunji while Minhee ran home. *As much as I don't want to get tutored, I also don't want to see your face if you lose.*

 

A/N: This chapter is kind of random huh? o.o Just wanted to introduce the main characters some more :3 Comment and subscribe~

(updated: 8-17-12)