A Day Like No Other

Skin Ship Devil (DISCONTINUED)

*I had a dream last night about Minhee. She was asking for lunch money again...*

L.Joe's thoughts were interrupted by CAP slapping his shoulder. "Hey L.Joe, little Minhee is here again." He pointed to the door with a smirk on his face. 
 
It's like this almost every day. She would come to L.Joe's classroom and say, "Sorry L.Joe Oppa, I forgot my lunch money again today," while hanging her head in shame. It's become such a habit that he'd have his wallet ready to hand her money. "You know I'm not made of money, right?" He'd joke around with her, pretending to be mad. But all too easily, he handed her the money. "Don't spend this all on sweets, arrasso?" 
 
"Arrasso," Minhee grinned brightly, "Thank you." L.Joe ruffled her hair, then turned around to head back into the classroom. Before shutting the door, he took a peak at Minhee, who was skipping to the cafeteria. He suddenly saw her trip over the flat floor, and his reflexes made him move forward to go catch her. But luckily, she caught herself from the fall. L.Joe sighed, then shut the door behind him. *I can't get a break from you, can I?* L.Joe smiled to himself. 
 
After school, L.Joe waited at the gates for Minhee. In a few minutes, she was in view, saying bye to her friends. Minhee waved to them, then ran over to L.Joe. She skidded to a stop right in front of him, then warmly smiled at him. "Oppa, let's go home." Minhee began to walk.  L.Joe grabbed her hand, lacing their fingers together. Out of no where, a high pitched scream was heard from the distance. "Minhee!" A girl wearing the same school uniform ran over to them. "You're going out with someone?!" 
 
"Wha? No, why would you think that, Chaeri?" Minhee laughed. The girl named Chaeri pointed at the hand holding. "Oh. Well...," Minhee took a moment to think about it, "We always hold hands. It just seems natural." She finally stated. Chaeri nodded in understanding, but had a look of confusion on her face. Minhee waved good-bye at the girl, and tugged L.Joe along with her. "That was kind of weird," Minhee spoke.
 
"What was weird?"
 
"I've never really thought about why we hold hands, even though we're just friends."
 
"Hmm," L.Joe didn't know how to respond to that, so kept quiet. 
 
After a few minutes of walking, the two made it home. "Chunji Oppa, are you home?" Minhee called from the front door. 
"Yeah, I'm right here." Chunji turned a page in the book that he's reading. L.Joe flopped onto the couch next to Chunji, resting his feet on the coffee table. Chunji glared at L.Joe from the corner of his eye. "I'm still not use to you living here." 
 
"Well even when I wasn't living here, I still slept over all the time." Chunji shrugged, then went back to his book. Minhee grabbed a book from the shelf, then took a seat next to L.Joe. L.Joe immediately put his arm around Minhee's shoulder. A few minutes of silence went by. L.Joe tapped his foot out of boredom, then finally sighed loudly. "How can you two read so peacefully when you have the L.Joe right here?" 
 
"All I see is an annoying person," Chunji laughed. The conversation ended there. L.Joe spent the time playing with Minhee's hair, but eventually dozed off, resting his head on Minhee's.
 
After a couple of hours, Chunji stood up and abruptly threw a pillow at L.Joe, with his eyes still glued onto the book. The pillow made L.Joe jump up in shock. "Make sure Minhee doesn't stay up too late. There's school tomorrow." Chunji commanded. 
 
"Neh, Umma~," L.Joe mocked, making Minhee laugh next to him. The two waited to hear Chunji's door click shut before making another sound. "We should go to bed now, it's getting late." L.Joe got up from the couch and stretched his arms above his head. "Nooo~ I'm not sleepy. Can we watch a movie?" Minhee pleaded.
 
"Aish, this kid. You should really act your age," he playfully rolled his eyes. 
 
"You know I only act like this in front of you and Chunji Oppa," she grinned. L.Joe took a moment to look at Minhee, trying to say no to her request, but quickly gave in, "Fine." *It's so hard to say no to you.*
 
 
A/N: So how was the first chapter? :3 was it boring? >.< please comment on what you think. thanks for reading!! :D
(updated: 8-10-12)