Feathers

Don't Strain Your Brain

 

Once upon a time,

Key and JoKwon were having a pillow fight. They were giggling and screaming and blah blah blah when a chicken burst out of the pillow and ate JoKwon's lamp shades!

 

JoKwon laughed loudly. “I AIN'T EVEN MAD,” he yelled, spinning around a few times until he got dizzy and fell down.

 

Suddenly, Taemin burst through the door with a torch, followed by Onew, they both looked really excited. Key choked on his sandwich and looked up. “WHY ARE YOU HERE?” Taemin looked really disappointed that this was the bedroom and not Narnia. Key furrowed his brow. “DON'T LOOK AT ME WITH THAT TONE OF VOICE!” he yelled. Taemin started to whine and cry and frustratedly threw his torch on the ground and ran away, setting the room on fire.

 

“Poulet powers ACTIVATE!” yelled Onew, turning on his rocket boots and crashing through the ceiling to escape.

 

“Damn!” said JoKwon, “He got away again. I didn't even have time to ask him for my walnut back...”

 

Key, now noticing that the room was on fire, started screaming and running in circles before jumping and crashing through the window.

 

JoKwon sat down on his bed and started to read a book, crossing his legs. I must always remember to be ladylike, he thought. He felt something strange and looked at his feet.

 

“Wow, I'm on fire.”

 

THE END