Shoes

Don't Strain Your Brain

 

Tap.

Tap tap tap.

Taptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptapt aptaptaptapta-

"STOP MAKING THAT ING NOISE! " Kibum yelled, jumping up from his chair.

Taemin stopped tapping his pencil on his desk. He looked at Key. Then he looked at his teacher, who was dead on the floor. Then he looked at his feet.

"Omo! I'm wearing matching socks today! "

He jumped out of his chair. "ARE YOU TRYING TO PICK A FIGHT WITH ME? "

Key screamed and hid under the table. In victory, Taemin smiled, flicked his orange hair to the side, and climbed on top of his desk. He then proceeded to do the Cotton Eye Joe.

Taemin froze in mid-dance. Something didn't feel right. He looked around him and realized that he was at school, and should not be dancing on the table. He was starting to climb down from the table when THE FLOOR ING BROKE OH MY GOD.

Taemin panicked for a moment, then he grew wings and flew away to Japan. It was a 5 minute flight. He landed safely in Shibuya.

Taemin smiled at BoA.

"Why am I here, you ask? " he said with a smile. "I've run out of oranges. "

Taemin skipped into the hardware store to get his oranges, when he realized that in the confusion of everything, he'd forgotten to tie his shoes!

Taemin ran out of the store, with his arms raised straight above his head.

"OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! " he said.

Taemin flew back to South Korea and to his school. This time it was a 7 minute flight because he was depressed.

By the time he got back, the handyman from Flaxton Avenue had fixed the floor. Fantastic.

He landed and walked to class. He sat down, threw his shoes out the window, and started to write down his answers.

Key came out from under the table and sighed in relief that Taemin's hair was still intact. He then hid back under the table when he saw Onew coming. 

"TAEMIN! "

"Yes, Onew hyung? "

"You have to go to the office."

"FU- wait why? "

"Taemin, it's against the rules to fly away during class."

" MY LIFE."

~the end~