Elephant

Don't Strain Your Brain

 

Once upon a time, Jonghyun was out running because he's a ing showoff when he fell into a pothole that someone had stupidly left open.

 

He landed in water, where he was weighed down slightly by his clothes, and silently accepted the fact that he was going to die. But then, when he breathed what he thought would be his last breath, he realized... he could breathe? Underwater?!

 

He smiled and opened his frog-like eyes, swimming down down down until he reached the underwater city of Chanaica. When he got there, a very tall man with a stick poked him in the tummy!

 

He poked Jonghyun's tummy so hard, in fact, that it poked a hole and Jonghyun began to deflate, flying around everywhere!

 

“DAMN YOU, SLENDERMAAAAAAAAAAAAAN...!”

 

He landed on the nose of his favorite elephant, Elephant!

 

“Well hey there Elephant, it's been a while!”

 

Suddenly, Elephant's ears turned into an up-floating parachute, and the floated upwards at via-rail train speed and went past the top of the ocean and broke through the street! Jonghyun fell off, but Elephant kept floating up.

 

“No! Elephant! Come back!”

 

Jonghyun almost started to cry, but then he remembered that he forgot how to cry about five minutes ago. He started to walk away again but then he fell into a refrigerator and turned into a waffle!

 

THE END