Clap

Don't Strain Your Brain

 

“Ready... set... GO!”

 

Taemin took off down the race track as fast as his long, skinny legs could take him. He grunted with each leaping step he took, making his way down the now cloudy line.

 

Suddenly, a parrot landed on his shoulder!

 

“Something is wroooooooong!” said the parrot, flying away.

 

Taemin used his fork to stop himself from running. He spun around a few times before facing the other way. Looking behind him, he realized that all other runners in the race had died!

 

He fell to his knees and pounded his fists into the ground. “DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!” he screamed. But when he looked up, he realized that Minho was still alive and charging straight for him!

 

Quickly checking that his shoelaces were tied and his socks were matching, he broke the parrot's spine and took off running once more.

 

But Minho was faster! He chased Taemin around the track. Finally catching up with him, he put his hands on Taemin's back and leaped over him!!!

 

Taemin hit the ground hard and rolled a few times. Minho clapped his hands in victory.

 

“THAT IS NOT FAIR,” yelled Taemin, lying on his back. He was annoyed, his feet were bleeding.

 

Minho turned around and ran back to the younger. “Oh no! I think I broke Taemin!”

 

Taemin sat up and looked around, now realizing that the stadium was empty, the race had ended three weeks ago.

 

“HAHAHA!” Taemin screamed, walking away.

 

Suddenly, Amber popped out of the ground in front of Taemin! He assumed battle position but Amber didn't move to fight him.

 

“Hey! Hey! Hey Taemin, guess what! Guess what!” Amber said eagerly.

 

“What?” asked Taemin.

 

Amber turned around and ran away.

 

“YOU'LL NEVER KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooowwwwww..........!”

 

THE END