Dirty

Don't Strain Your Brain

 

Once upon a time,

 

Minho was walking along, minding his business, under an orange coloured sky... when WHAM! BAM! ALAKAZAM! Sami Anguaya burst out of the bushes with a knife, screaming some sort of tribal chant!After him jumped Alex, Gabe and Morgan Freeman, all holding knives and screaming. Minho also screamed, in his case not a tribal thing, and turned around and ran as fast as he could, which was pretty fast considering he had a turtle on his back.

 

The tribe, however, did not have turtles on their backs, and jumped in front of Minho, waving their knives around and closing in around him before he had time to think. Minho squeezed his eyes shut, frozen with shock, just before the worst thing that could ever happen happened; the tribe madly cut the pants right off of Minho's legs, screaming wildly as they ran away.

 

Minho sighed with relief.

 

“Thank goodness,” he said, relaxing his muscles. “For a second there I was sure they were going to cut off my.........

 

 

 

..

….......hair.”

 

 

Minho turns his head slowly and looks deep into your eyes.

 

“You were thinking something else, weren't you?” he says in a deep, scary tone.

 

THE END