Life without them

The Love of Two

You walk out of the airport and wave for a taxi.  After putting your luggage in the back, you step in and tell then driver your aunts address.  The driver nods and begins to drive as you recline into the soft leather seat.  

Once you arrived, you paid the driver and walked out, towing your luggage.  You rung the doorbell.  *ring**ring* "Coming!!"

The door opens and your aunt appears at the door.  "Emily!!" She says as she wraps her arms around you.  You hug her back awkwardly with one arm, your other arm on the handle of your suitcase.  "Come in!!"

She shows you your room which has a private joining bathroom along with it.  As you unpack, you suddenly think of something.  "I need to get stronger.  I can't be scared of those queenkas and get beat up for the rest of my life."  *Call me when you need help* Sunghas voice echos in your mind.  You smile and take out your cellphone.  You text him "Are you free? we can go out for dinner!"  Five minutes later, he replies "Sure! where do you live?  i'll come pick you up at 6"  You text back your address and then look at the clock.  *4:30* you sigh.  Taking out your laptop and began to skype Melissa.  "Hey!! WHERE DID YOU GO I DIDN'T SEE YOU AT SCHOOL TODAY GRRR" Melissa screamed.  "I...i left the school.." "Wait a minute..thats not your bedroom..where are you??" "You have to promise not to tell Daesung or Taeyang first" "Ok i promise" "Or seungri..or anyone at that"  "Okok you know i keep my promises! tell me!!" "I'm in korea to start a new life..?  I don't really know my parents sent me here.." "Heyhey welll while you're in korea you might as well try out for yg or sm eh?"  "Err...maybe.."  "Well on other topics, meet any hot boys?"  "erm on the plane?"

"TELL ME EVERYSINGLE DETAIL"

You spent half an hour explaining Sungha to Melissa while she listened intently and smirked slightly.  You talked her more about random things.  Looking at the time, you realized that it was almost time to meet with him.  "Well i'm going to have dinner with Sungha now so" "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH.  Ok go on sorry." "yea so im going to have dinner with him now so talk to you later!" "Ok bye! love you!!"

You changed your clothes into a pair of jeans, hoodie and black vest.  You ran down the staris just as the doorbell rang.  "Coming!!" You quickly slipped on your shoes and then opened the door.  "Hey Sungha!" "Hey!  Ready?" "Yep! I'm leaving now byee!" you said to your aunt who was in the kitchen.  "Ok have fun!"

You put your bag on your shoulder as you closed the door.  "Ok where to?"  " 명동?" "sure!"

You and Sungha decided to eat at a street stall with seats.  While waiting for the food, Sungha took off his backpack and took out a ukelele.  "Why did you bring that with you?" you pointed.  "Oh cause i wanted to hear you sing again" he smiled.  He started to play Monster and you sang along.  "I love you, baby i'm not a monster" you sang, swaying your head to the side. 

The food came and you ate hungrily.  You hadn't eaten since the plane ride.  After, you decided to walk down the streets.  

A few minutes later, someone tapped you on the shoulder.  You turned around to find a man, maybe in his 30s wearing casual clothes and an earpiece. 

"Yes?"  Sungha stopped walking, turned around and stood beside you.  

The man held out a card, and you took it.  The card said YG Entertainment.  "Wanna become famous?  You guys would be a fantastic duo.  Sorry but i eavesdropped on your guys when you were playing at the street stall."  He said with a smile. 

You and Sungha kept the card.

 

~~4 Years Later~~

"1,2,3! Hello We are 2B1!  We will work hard thank you!"  You said bowing along side your groupmate Sungha.  "HmmHmm one two one two" You said through the mike to test out the sound.  "Ready?" Sungha said, hand poised over his guitar.  "Ready."

The fans screamed as you sang your hit debut song With You, which you wrote yourself.  After you sang, you bowed to the crowd and left the stage.  A stylist patted your face from sweat and reapplied your make up.  "Good job on the pre recording"  Other idols said as you walked by and bowed.  "Have you seen our album yet? it's so pretty!" Sungha remarked as he drank from a bottle of water.  "Well duh, we designed it" You poked his side, making him flinch and almost spit out water.  You chuckled and checked your phone.  *I can't wait to see you on music core tonight!  I will stay up all night until it goes on! Fighting!* your friend emailed.  *Good job on your debut dear, who knew you had such a nice voice!* Your mom emailed.

You sighed.  It's been 4 years.  You haven't seen your best friends for 4 years.  You wondered if they saw you on tv.  You smile sadly and put your phone back in your pocket and walk to the next event.  

 

 

 

=========================

 

Authors note:  i dont think the stories over yet..im planning to make a sequel in Tae and Daes pov ^^ i hope you enjoyed this story!