A New Beginning

The Love of Two

"Emily..wake up we're almost here"  You groggily open your eyes and see Sunghas face inches away from yours.  You blush as you reply "ok"  and sit up to put your chair back into a sitting position.

"Thank you for choosing Cathay Pacific and i hope you had a pleasant flight.  The time in Seoul is now 2:35pm.  You luggage pickup will be at carousal 4."

After talking to Sungha for the last few minutes of the ride, you both exchanged phone numbers and promised to call eachother to hang out later.

When waiting for you luggage, you went through pictures on your phone.  You teared up a bit when looking at photos of you with Taeyang and Daesung have fun.  You sure missed those moments...

 

Meanwhile, it was 8:20, and classes had started.  A confused Taeyang and Daesung sat in a row of three with an empty seat in the middle.  *Where was she?  She's not usually late..* They thought.  "Good thing she's gone now.  Taeyang will be mine now"  Jessica said.  "I bet she got scared of us and moved" they snickered in a corner while Taeyang and Daesung overheard the whole thing.  *She wouldn't move..would she?*

After school, they decided to pay your house a visit.  *Ding ding* *ding ding*  "Noones home" Daesung said, putting his arm down.  "Her parents aren't home from work yet, let's come back later in the night" Taeyang replied.  

They came back at around 9pm and saw the lights on at your house.  Daesung rang the doorbell again.  The door opened and your mom peered out to see who it was and then frowned.  "Hi Mrs. Ahn, do you know where Emily is?  she hasn't been at school!"  Your mom pondered for a moment and wondered if she should tell them.  Sighing, she said "She's gone to another country to stay with her aunt.  It's for a new beginning.  I hope you won't go and find her because you will make things worse.  After what those queenkas did, she was so traumatized that she couldn't go back to school here so we decided to take her somewhere else for a vacation.  

Telling the lie was enough for the two.  The stiffly bowed and left.  As the darkness engulfed them,  your mom thought *I can only hold them up for this long.  Sooner or later they will go find her*

She closed the door, locked it and went upstairs.