Friends

The Love of Two

"Ouch" you mutter under your breath as another girl "accidently" shoulders you.  Constant bullying at school was really getting on your nerves.  

So what?  It wasn't your fault that you were best friends with the hottest and the kingkas of the school.  As you walked down the hallway of your highschool with an armful of books, someone behind you pushed you forward so you dropped all your books on the floor.  You looked behind you to see one of the queenkas of the school.  "Oops. so sorry"  she smirked.  

Hiding your anger, you gather your books as quick as possible and head for class.

Once you arrive to your class, you sigh as you see your two best friends, Taeyang and Daesung waving at you and point at the seat inbetween them.  *No way.  I'm not going to sit there.  I'm just going to get bullyed more.*  Instead, you sit in the front of the class and ignore the two pairs of eyes drilling into your skull.  

 

After school, you run out as quick as possible.  

Someone grabs your arm and spins you around.  Slowly looking up, its the queenkas again.  "Well, well, well.  Is someone trying to get attention again? I bet you paid them to wave and save a seat for you just to degrade us.  We only sit with the kingkas.  GOT IT?"  One of them grabs your shoulders and pushes you, making you stumble back into a pair of built arms.  The queenkas eyes widen in surprise.  "Taeyang!  Oh um we just pushed her away from that bee.."   You look up and see Taeyangs eyes un friendly.  "Stop bullying her.  She's our childhood friend so if you want to beat her up, you're going to have to deal with us first.

The queenkas recoil from his gaze and retreat.  "Hey you ok?"  "yea.."  It really hurt to be best friends with the kingkas of the school.."Tae..can we not meet eachother up until after school when noones watching?  I think it would be better for the both of us.."  

*NONONO! i can't leave her side..Dae and I promised a long time ago that we wouldn't let her get hurt..i guess we can only watch her from afar* Taeyang thought.

"Uh yea sure.  what makes you happy!"  Taeyang said, putting a false grin on his face.  You take a few steps back.  "Bye then!" you give a small wave and run to the bike racks to retrieve your bike before the queenkas saw you alone again.