Flight

The Love of Two

Sighing for the millionth time, you remembered what your parents had said.  "I think its better to stay away from Taeyang and Daesung.  Go make some friends in Korea, I'm sure they'll be lots.  You aunt is living in Korea so you can stay at her house for a while. "  Her voice kept echoing in your mind as you packed your suitcase with all the clothes and other stuff that you would need.

Meanwhile Daesung was at home lying on his bed, deciding whether or not he would confess tomorrow at school.  Taking out his cell, he called Taeyang.  "Yo Tae i need to talk to you, meet at the park in 5?"  "Will do see you there"

Daesung and Taeyang met at the park.  They sat on a bench and became lost their thoughts.  Both of them were thinking whether they should tell their best friend that they wanted to break the promise and confess so that you wouldn't get hurt anymore.  

"Umm.."  They both said as they looked at eachother in the eyes.  Daesung quickly adverted his eyes away.  "I'll go first" he said.  "I love Emily.  I'm going to confess to her tomorrow at school so that she won't be bullied"  *and it will cure the ache in my heart* he thought.  Taeyangs eyes widened as he looked at his best friend.  "I was thinking the same thing" he said quietly.  They sat there in silence for a few minutes, absorbing what they had just heard.  After thinking about memories, Taeyang spoke.  "I don't think i deserve her after what i've been doing for the last 2 years.  I have never noticed her getting bullied.  When she had a bruise she would just say she tripped.  I believed her...What kind of a friend am i?" He put his head in his hands.  Daesung thought as well.  "I went out with multiple girls to forget her but i just kept hurting others instead.  I didn't notice her bullying either until this year.."  

After a long talk, they decided to break the promise and make a new one.

Protect you.  It was time to give back.

 

"Flight 735 to Seoul, Korea.  We will be boarding soon.  Please have your passport and ticket ready.  Thank you."

You put your ipod back into your backpack and slipped your bag on.  Looking down at your hands to make sure that your passport and ticket were still there, you started to walk up to the gate.  Normally, you would be really excited about plane rides.  This one was especially good because you were sitting in business class.  You just hoped your seat neighbor was nice.  

Stepping into the plane, you turned left and went to find your seat.  *Seat 4B..found it*  You put your backpack under the seat in front of you and sat down.  You buckle your seatbelt and take out the lastest magazine featuring GD and TOP, your favourite idols.  "Hi.  I guess we're seatmates aren't we?" A voice said.  You look up and see a korean boy with shaggy black hair and a guitar case.  You bow while still sitting down.  "Hi My name is Emily."  "Names Sungha" he grinned.  

He took out his guitar from his case and started to strum a familiar tune.  You smiled.  "You're ma heart heart heart heart heart breaker!" You sang along to the chorus.  

A flight attendant came along.  "Sir you can stow your guitar somewhereelse, its too big for the overhead compartments."  Sungha sadly packed up his guitar and handed it to her.  "Enjoy your flight!"  

He buckled his seatbelt with a click.

"Preparing for take-off.  Please make sure that your seatbelt is fastened.  I hope you have a pleasant flight"

It was time for a new beginning.