Cupcakes

The Love of Two

As soon as the two of you entered the school gates, Daesung was immediatly swarmed by fangirls.  Sighing, you carefully avoided the girls and headed into class.

Your third block, which was before lunch, was cooking class and today you were making cupcakes.  It was a good thing that the queenkas weren't in your cooking class, or else they would have messed up your creations.  With your cooking group, you carefully measured the ingredients, used a mixer to mix it into a smooth batter, and then poured it into cupcake papers.  After putting the tray into the oven, your group started to make the icing.  *hmm..what icing should i make? but Dae and Tae don't like sweet things..will i give them my cupcakes though?*  "Yo, yo Emi..you there?" Your friend Melissa said, waving you out of your reverie.  "Huh? Oh um i don't think i'm going to put icing on my cupcakes" you said.  "Suit yourself!  Seungri likes sweet things"  Melissa said staring dreamily in space.  "You're so lucky to have a boyfriend..meanwhile i can't get one cause my two best friends are boys" you sighed deeply.  "You'll fall in love soon" Melissa winked as the timer for the cupcakes rang.

You packed your cupcakes just as the bell rang.  *Gotta give these to Dae and Tae before the other girls come!!* you ran down the hall as fast as you good, but not fast enough.  Turning around the corner, you could already see the fangirls already around them.  *Nevermind..i guess i won't give it to them* you looked wistfully at them as Tae refused the cupcakes and Dae tried to get as many as possible.  As you walked off, two girls passed you.  "Hey did you hear? I heard Daesung is breaking up with his girlfriends one by one" "Seriously?  He must have finally found someone serious!"  "Does that mean he won't accept our gifts anymore?" "Who knows.."

You couldn't find Melissa anywhere so you decided to sit on a bench outside to eat your cupcakes after your meal of kimchi fried rice.  You thought about the girls conversation earlier as you drank your banana milk in one hand while holding your cupcake in the other.  Suddenly, someone grabbed the cupcake from you.  "Hey! Oh its just you Tae"  Taeyang smiled down at you as he took a bite out of your cupcake.  "I smelled something delicious!  Why didn't you give some to us" he pouted with his mouth full.  "Too many girls everywhere" you said looking down at the ground.  Taeyang knew that you were having a hard time with the girls, he had to confess soon or else the queenkas would do something worse than dumping your books and trashing your locker.  "Hey Emi..can we hang out after school?"  You looked up in surprise.  The boys never asked you to hang out with them after school.  They usually came to her house late at night to hang out.  "umm sure!"  you hesitantly smiled, confused at the sudden offer.  "Alright see you at the front gate then!" Taeyang bounded off.

After school, you packed your bag quickly and happily skipped down the hall.  You felt a hand on your shoulder yank you into the girls bathroom.  "Wait wh-" The rest was lost into the piece of duct tape that a queenka slapped onto your face.  Jessica, the leader leaned against the wall as the other queenkas Kariss and Ginny tied your hands behind your back and shoved you into a bathroom stall.  "This is what you get for stealing my dear Taeyang.  A date with him today huh?  You must be soso happy.  Well i think i'm talking too much.  Girls?  Do your jobs."  With a flick of her hair, she left the bathroom.  Kariss and Ginny beat you up really bad.  You had bruises all over your body and bleeding in some areas.  Your ribs could be broken too but you couldnt tell.  Slowly, the pain numbed your body and the last thing you saw was the tiled floor as your eyes closed from unconciousness.