Recovery

The Love of Two

*Beep...beep..beep*  Your eyes flutter open as you hear the sound of the machine monitoring your heartbeat.  Sitting up, you try to get out of bed but you realize someone else is also in the room, not letting you leave.  Your eyes move down to your arm, and then your hand, which is entwined with Taeyangs.  His other hand makes a makeshift pillow for his head on the bed while he sits on a chair beside the bed.  

A moment later, Daesung opens the door quietly and slips inside.  "Oh you're awake?" He whispers.  You nod and then point to Taeyangs head holding tightly onto yours.  "Help me please" you whisper.  

After getting you free, Daesung walks over to a small fridge and takes out a juice box.  "Here.  Are you feeling better?"  you accept it gratefully and don't respond to him until you finish the juice.  "Yea.  I am..it still hurts though" You grimace as you lie back down on the bed.  

A few days later, you were discharged from the hospital.  Dae drove you home as Tae was tired from trying to stay up all night.  When you got home, your parents weren't off work yet so you went back to sleep in your room. 

When you woke up again, it was night time.  You got up and walked downstairs.  You saw your dad and mom quietly discussing at the dinner table and they looked up when they saw you.  "Emily, we need to talk to you.  Come sit please."  Your mom said.  

 

"Whats going on?" you asked as you sunk into a chair.  "Well Emily.  You know we never approved of your guy friends.  They don't give you a chance to be alone!  Have you made any friends in the past years with them beside you all this time?"  "..No.."

"I think these boys are affecting you life.  They did a few days ago.  Those queenkas in your school beat you up didn't they?"  "yes.."  

"That's why we made a decision."  Your dad draws out a piece of paper from his coat pocket.  You lean forward to take a look.  

It's a plane ticket.  A ticket to Seoul, Korea.

You leave tomorrow at 9am.  There was no time to say goodbye.