Promise

The Love of Two

Meanwhile, Daesung was hiding near the bushes, watching your interaction with the queenkas.  "I really wish i could help her..but i can't break the promise.  I know that if i help her, i will break it." he whispered.

 

~~FLASHBACK~~

You were sleeping peacefully, un aware of who was in your room.  Daesung slowly crouched to the beds height and sat in front of you, gently pushing back the bangs covering your face.  As he leaned down to kiss your forehead, he whispered "I love you Emi.."  "Dae?"  Surprised, he jerked back and looked behind him.  "Taeyang.." Taeyangs face was un readable.  Making a motion with his hand, Daesung followed him and jumped off the balcony.  After making sure that they were in a room that noone could hear, Taeyang took a deep breath.  "You love her huh?" "..what? no! i know you love her.."  Taeyang had confessed to Daesung a while ago.  Secretly, Daesung had loved you for the same amount of time, but he decided that his best friend should have you.  

A long break of silence later, Taeyang spoke up.  "We both love her right?  If we both love her, noone should have her" he smiled sadly.  "If we fight over her, that will end the relationship for all of us and Emi will be torn"

 

That night they made a deal.  Fall in love with anyone else but her.  

They vowed to be in the popular crowd and Daesung became a player to hide his love for you.

 

~~END OF FLASHBACK~~

 

The next morning, you woke up, not wanting to go to school.  Actually, you never wanted to go to school after the queenkas started bullying you.  Sighing, you grabbed your uniform from a hanger and put it on.  You brushed your hair and went downstairs for breakfast.  "Good morning m-" "Hi Emi!!" Daesung said, waving from his seat at the dining table.  "Dae! what are you doing here so early?" " I thought you were going to be late so i came to pick you up" Daesung said to cover up his lie.  The turth was that he had came to walk you to school because he knew that one of the queenkas lived near you and went on the same road.  Before you could ask more questions, Daesung stuffed a piece of toast with nutella into your mouth.  You got mad and took a piece of toast and stuffed it into his face before running to the kitchen island to put space inbetween the two of you.  Checking your watch, you started running to your room.  "No time to play anymore Dae i have to go pack or we're going to be late!