Remember you're mine

Remember you're mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3:

I hope you enjoy this chapter

An minutes later Min Nyu came with her album she sat on his bed she call him over to see it he said “Well I can take a break" he came over on the bed and sit next to her he open the book and as he was looking he notice that they are full of star he said “Why are there only stars?” She said “It my star book” He said “Your what?” She said “I been collecting stars when I was in Africa” he look at her.

He looks at her and said “Why did you--" he stop talking when he realize he said "Did you miss me that much?” She said “Yea”  he looked at her and smile he said "I missed you too"with his cute expression,  he pull her closer to him she look at him he lean and kissed her, her eye open wide he pull out and look at her.

"Don't make that pig nose" he said then kissed her again she close her eye shut. A few second later he pull out and he act like he did nothing and continued looking at the star Go Min Nye smile he said “Do you want to go with us to work tomorrow were filming a photo shoot?" she said “Really I can” he smiled.

He smile and said “Yea” she look at him and ask “What kind?”  he said to her “Clothing” hearing that she said “That sound nice” she said happily he look at her and said “Ya it not that much fun taking photo you done it before so you know how boring it is”  hearing that she said “Hyung-nim it was never boring it was fun” he said “Fun? Ever since you join the band as Go Min Nam the only thing you did was caused me trouble so it wasn't fun if you think about it like that' she looked away.

She looked sad and said “Hyung-nim I am sorry” He look at her and smile because she always apologizing he said “But after a while it becoming fun watching you act like a boy” she said “Hyung-nim begin a boy was hard I didn't know how a guy act so it wasn't my fault” he smile.

He look at her and said "Who fault was it?” She said “Manager Ma I told him that I didn't want to do it but he begged and I felt sorry and I didn't want Oppa to miss out on his dream” He said “Well good thing you decide to help him” she stare at him quickly.

“Why?” She asked he said “If you didn't help him then you wouldn't meet the A.N JELL and ME” she said “That true I had no idea who you guy were” his eye widen “What”? When she didn’t say anything he said “Really you’re kidding right pig-rabbit?” She said “Aniyo” he did the mouth movement and then said “Where the hell did you come from then? The A.N jell is popular in Korea and the whole of Asia” She looked at him.

She look at him and said “But hyung-nim you were the first member I met” He said “Really when?” She said “When I was signing the contract and you pull me into the studio to sing” He said “That was you?” she said “Yes” he paused for a second and then said “No wonder I thought you look so much like a girl” She bit her lip.

She quickly said “What? Hyung-nim you were really mean forcing people to sing” he didn't know what to said then he said “I wanted to know if you can sing before letting you in the band” She look at him and said “But it just who you are” He stare at her and keep staring at her and smile.

She said "I am probably bothering you right? Continues working" she pick up her book he stop her he said "Leave it" she look at him and said "Why?" he said "I haven't  finishing looking at it" she smile and said "Alright" she get up and head out the room with Tae kyung behind her when she realize he was there she turn around he stop walking.

She look at him and  said "Where are you going?" he said "Downstairs" she said "Are you watching the movie with us?" he don't answer and walk ahead of her she smile and follow him.

The next morning

Everyone's was awake and getting ready to go to work Jeremy said “Is it true Min Nyu is coming with us today?” Shin-woo said “Yes” Jeremy said “That great” Min Nam look at him and said “Are you that happy?” Jeremy said “Unlike you I like Min Nyu” Min Nam said “What that supposed to mean?”

While they are fighting Go Min Nyu came down Jeremy and Min Nam stopped fighting as soon as they saw her.

Jeremy stare at her he said “Is that you Min Nyu? you look pretty” She blushed “Thank you” Shin-woo said stare at her she came and sit next to Shin-woo he offer her tea to drink she said “Thank you” Shin-woo and Min Nyu was talking when Tae kyung came down.

The first thing he saw was Min Nyu with Shin-woo talking and laughing Manager Ma came and said “Let go before were late” They get up when Manager Ma saw Go Min Nyu he stare at her he said “Wow you look—You completely change” Manager Ma put his arm around her shoulder and look over at Tae kyung. Tae kyung said “What with him?” Even though seeing her dress like that make his heart beat fast.

At the studio

The A.N Jell  was shooting the photo President Anh introduce them to a new guy named Kim Min Jae who will be working with them.

Coordinate Wang saw Go Min Nyu and couldn't believe her eye "Go Min Nyu is that you? You look pretty in woman clothing" said Coordinate Wang, Min Nyu said "Thank you" Coordinate Wang said "We have so much to catch up on" Min Nyu said "Yes" Coordinate hugged her again and didn't want to let her go the same time Tae kyung came and said "What are you doing? do you want to kill her?" Coordinate Wang let go of her.

President Anh called them to get ready but there seem to be a problem the girl actress is too sick to be in the commercial today. President Anh said "How can I forget that? We have to shoot today" Manager Ma asked President Anh "Does it need a girl today?" President Anh said "Yes it cannot be with only guys it will look weird" Tae kyung look at him.

Tae Kyung said "Then let not shoot today then" Go Min Nam and Jeremy said at the same time "I wake up this early for nothing" "Stop copying me" Jeremy said to Min Nam. President Anh and Manager Ma are panicking "We have to shoot today" President Anh said Manager Ma said "What can we do?" While the two of them are trying to figuring something out Coordinate Wang have an idea.

Coordinate Wang look at Go Min Nyu, Min Nyu ask "What?" Coordinate Wang was just smiling she went up and said to President Anh and Manager Ma and said "Go Min Nyu is a girl use her for today" "Who?" President Anh asked Manager Ma said "Great idea Go Min Nam sister Go Min Nyu" President Anh said "Oh Tae kyung girlfriend" Manager Ma said "We can put her in the photo for today" President Anh smile and they all looked over at Min Nyu.

President Anh went over to Min Nyu and said "Go Min Nyu could you help us?" "Huh" she said Manager Ma said "We need a girl to be in the photo and you're the only one that can help" She said "What? Me? Aniyo" he begged her but she refuse President Anh said "Please if we don't get this today all the cost for what we pay for will be for nothing" he paused.

He then said "Just once" he said Go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter