Remember you're mine

Remember you're mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

(Sorry that I taken so long. I went on vacation I just got back and I decide to update a chapter since you all was waiting so long...I hope you enjoy)

Continue

Go Min Nyu eye were fill with tear she said "Hyung-nim I cause you trouble again sorry" Tae kyung stopped himself from walking he said to himself "Pig rabbit why are you so nice? Why do you always say yes to something you don't want to do? I can't stand seeing you doing something you don't want to do?"He turns back and went back to where she is he saw her sitting there crying, angry for making her cry he went up to her and said "Go Min Nyu do you always cry?" she look at him.

She wipe her eye and said "I am not crying" he said "Oh I see it just water coming out naturally" he sit next to her she ask "Are you mad at me?" He look at her and said "Go Min Nyu why would I be mad at you?" there was really no reason for him to stay mad at her she didn't do anything wrong she was begin nice that just how she is always helping people she said "Because I am always causing trouble to you" he look at her.

He said "So you know that you always causing trouble?"she said "Yea" she said "Your right hyung-nim I never listen to you, I don't have to do it I not going to do it" he look at her hearing her saying that he couldn't stand his kind girlfriend saying that he said "Go Min Nyu don't you want to do it?" he asked.

She said "I don't want to cause you anymore trouble and ruined your work" he said "So I see you don't want to work with me?" she said "What?" He said "Go Min Nyu if you do it then you will be coming with me every day to work don't want that?" She look at him but didn't answer Tae kyung was thinking how he should change her mind.

He look at her seeing tear fall from her eye rolling down her cheek he wipe her tear feeling her soft skin against his finger Go Min Nyu look at him. He look at her he pull her closer to him and said "I want you to do it" She didn't say anything he pull her more closer and hugged her.

Go Min Nyu said "Hyung-nim you're so warm"he smile and said "Really?"and hug her tighter he said "Now your even warmer" he said "I am sorry for alway causing you trouble he smile and pull out of the hug he said "You didn't cause me trouble Go Min Nyu" she said "But your mad" he said "I am not mad truthfully I happy" she ask "Really?" he smile and hug her again he said "Hmm ah you look-pretty" she smile hearing him say that, he also couldn't believe he would say that but he couldn't denied it when it the truth she hug him back.

Go Min Nam came and saw Tae kyung hugging his little sister he came up and said "Hyung why are you all over my sister?" Tae kyung pull out of the hug and look at him and said "Go Min Nam why are here?" Min nam said "President Ahn want you guys,why were you all over her?" Go Min Nam said "Sis did he do anything to you?" he asked she said "Anyio" Tae kyung said "Let go" and leave with Min Nyu.

Go Min Nam said "What was he doing to her? Tae kyung you touch my sister and your dead" President Anh tells Yoo He Yi that they decide to go with another girl Yoo He Yi said "What? Another girl? Who? Why did I do something wrong?" He said "Anyio we-he didn't know what to say so Manager Ma said "We think that you have a lot of experience and your too great for this we need someone who- but Tae kyung cut in and said "Devil fairy Go Min Nyu is going to do it"everyone stare including Go Min Nyu.

Yoo He Yi said "What? Go Min Nyu she is doing it with you, you are kidding right?" President Anh said "You will be in too but she will be the main girl" Yoo He Yi is mad and said "Main girl Go Min Nyu" When president Anh finish talking .

Jeremy said "Your going to work with us Go Min Nyu that really great I really like it"and hug her Shin-woo pat her on the head Go Min Nam hugged her sister really tight. Yoo He Yi was really jealous she said "How can she get all the attention she not even famous? and yet she liked by everyone I really hate her" Yoo He Yi looked mad.

Later

They went to eat they were all sitting at the same table, Tae kyung was sitting next to Go Min Nyu she said "Hyung-nim Yoo He Yi is mad because of me? I feel terrible"he said "That Devil fairy she always mad about everything"She said "Hyung-nim how can you say that?" he said "I didn't want to be working with her again"Go Min Nyu look sad Jeremy said "Min Nyu I cannot wait to be working with you this is going to be like befo-" but stopped from talking when he realize what he was about to say.

Tae kyung said "Jeremy stop talking with your mouth full" he said "Ahhh" Go Min Nyu said to Min Jae "I saw your drama you look really cool" Tae kyung turn to look at her hearing she saying that another guy is cool but she didn't do the thump up so he was happy.

Min Jae said happily while looking at her "Thank you" he blushed Min jae said"Go Min Nyu do you like to watch musical play?"she said "Musical play" he said "I have two ticket for this weekend do you want to go?"Tae kyung choke on his food Jeremy look all confuse.

Shin-woo was looking at Min Jae and then at Tae kyung and Min Nam look at his sister she said "Ahhh-Tae kyung said "Go Min Nyu is busy remember we have this you know that thing-she look at him confuse and he gave her the eye she swollen her food and said "Oh that right" Min Jae said "It fine maybe another time it a good thing it doesn't expire" Tae kyung said in his mind "Did he ask her out? What was she going to say?" he put down his chop stick they were looking at him. Min Jae gets up and went to get water.

Min Nyu was trying to get her earning on her ear when it got stuck to her shirt she look at Tae kyung and said "Hyung-nim" he look at her and ask "Hmm" she said "My earning got stuck can you help me?" he look at her and smile he said "How did it get stuck?" she said "I don't know" he shake his head not surprise that something like this could happen he said "Stay still" she listen.

He move her hair away from her face and try to get it out he look at her and smile thinking of how pretty she is,he look at her lip that was pink wanted to kiss her but not in front of the other,when he done she said "Thank you" he smile she said "I will be back" he ask "Where are you going?" she said "Bathroom" he said "Okay" she left. He ask himself "Why is my heart beating like this?am I sick?" he put his hand on his heart.

Shin-woo look at him and know he is upset about Min Jae he said "Are you okay? Don't be too worry Min Nyu doesn't even know he was asking her out" he said "How could she not know?" Jeremy stop eating and said "Hyung he right she doesn't even know" Go Min Nam said "He ask my sister out hyung look like you have competition"Tae kyung look at him and he did the mouth movement, Jeremy said "Min Nam how can you say that?"Min Jae came back.

In the car Tae kyung say "Go Min Nyu" she said "Huh"he didn't look at her since his eye was on the road he said "Do you really like musical?" she said "I never been to one but it see interesting why?" he said "I- just wanted to know but what were you going to said when he asked you to go with him?"she said "I- don't know" he turn to look at her for a second he said "You don't know? How could you not know pigrabbit?" she look at him.

She shyly said "I just got back from Africa I just wanted to spend time with you" he look at her and said "Really" he smiled she said "Yes"he was happy hearing that from her he smile and said "Good" he turn to look at her sleeping her head was knocking on the window he said "Are you sleeping?" but when she didn't answer he know she was at the stop light he take her head from the window and put it on the seat he look at her and said "Me too wanted to spend time with you"

Jeremy, Shin-woo and Go Min Nam didn't leave yet to go home; Jeremy said "Why did Min Jae ask Min Nyu out? Does he like her?" Shin-woo said "I think he does" Min Nam said "What should I do my little sister I have to protect her from guys" Min Nam added "By the way was Tae kyung jealous?" Jeremy said "Of course he would be he dating her" Jeremy smiled.

Jeremy said "Hyung it kind of weird" shin-woo said "What is?" Jeremy said "Well you use to like Go Min Nyu and I did too and Tae kyung and now Min Jae" shin-woo said "You too" Jeremy smile and said "Yea" Min Nam said "You two liked my sister? Then how come she ended up with Tae kyung?" Jeremy said "I don't know" shin-woo smile and said "Well Tae kyung need her and he nice to her in his own way" Min nam and Jeremy look at him, Jeremy said "That true he is" Min Nam look at them.

When Tae kyung arrive.

When Tae kyung arrive home he parked his car he look at Min Nyu who is sleeping he didn't  want to wake her up since she was busy all day helping. He got out of his car and open her door he take her seat belt off and lift her up he carry her upstairs to his bedroom he put her on his bed he take her shoe off and then he take her jacket off and cover her he look at her and said "Pig-rabbit you're really something" he smile looking at her.

When the other's got home Go Min Nam didn't see his sister in his room he went to Tae kyung room and saw his sister on Tae kyung bed.  At the same time Tae kyung came out of the bathroom and say "Why are you in my room?" Min Nam said "I was looking for my sister why is she here?" Tae kyung said "She fell asleep and I didn't want to wake her" Min Nam said "I will take her to my room" Tae kyung said "Don't wake her up she sleeping"Min Nam look at him.  

Min Nyu look at him and then his sister he said "I don't want my sister to sleep here with you" Tae kyung said "Why?"Min Nam said "Because your a man" Tae kyung said "Don't worry she just sleeping here go to bed" Min Nam said "My sis" Tae kyung push Min Nam out of his room.

Min Nam said "Don't touch my sister or else your dead"Tae Kyung said "That guy is so loud" he went in bed but didn't go too close to her,he look at the way she sleeping and find it cute, this was the first time he letting somebody sleep on his bed he hated when people touch his things especially something he use but with Go Min Nyu.  

His life has been different ever since Go Min Nyu came into his life it was never the same he become a totally different person he finally understand what it like to love somebody and to care about someone,she was the first person that changes his boring life into something interesting and mostly  she was his first in everything.

He look at her closely he said "Why are you so pretty?Wait did I just say that?"  he smile and cover her and close his eye. The next morning Min Nyu wake up and saw Tae kyung next to her sleeping soundly she said "How did I get her?" she have no idea that Tae kyung bring her to bed.

 She look confuse and was trying to figure how she got in bed she look at him sleeping she said "You look so innocent with your eye close"and smile she get out of bed and went downstairs where she find Shin-woo drinking tea. They were talking until Jeremy came down and saw Min Nyu with Shin-woo he said happily "Morning Min Nyu----hyung" she smiled

Upstairs in Tae kyung room when he woke up he didn't see his pig-rabbit on his bed he said "Where did she go? Is she downstairs?" he got out of bed and went to the bathroom after he went downstairs but he didn't see anyone.

 Tae kyung said "Where is she? Where is everyone's?" Suddenly he have text he look at his phone to see it from "Pig-rabbit he said "Oh" he read it say "Hyung-nim went with Shin-woo, Jeremy and Oppa to take Jolie for a walk be back soon"  he said "She went with Shin-woo and Jeremy that ungrateful pig-rabbit dare go without me" he look at his phone mad that she left without him.

He was pacing back and forth waiting for them when he heard the door open he was drinking water acting like he just wake up, they came in the kitchen Jeremy said "Hyung your up we took Jolie for a walk in the park we didn't want to wake you up and beside you don't like dog" he look at Jeremy.  

Tae kyung  said "I didn't even know you left" Jeremy said "Really hyung"  Min Nyu came in to kitchen and said "Hyung-nim"he look at her Tae kyung left the kitchen expecting Min Nyu to follow him but she didn't she was in the kitchen with Shin-woo and Jere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter