Remember you're mine

Remember you're mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8:

(Sorry for taking so long to update a new chapter. I hope you enjoy Tae kyung and Go Min Nyu as much as I do. Please do not leave any harsh comment )

Last chapter ended with Tae Kyung and Go Min Nyu kissing and Min Jae looking at them.

Continue

Go Min Nyu said looking at him while trying to get his hand to let go, but he hold it tighter not taking his eyes off her she said "You should have told me before making me---" he cut her off knowing she hurt her he said "I know, but I didn't know what to do. I thought that your feeling for me change" she stare at him feeling bad for making him feel that way she yell "Ya Hyung-nim. Do you really not know how I feel?" he look at her he said with a shy voice "I know but sometime you make it hard to know" she look at him feeling sad.

Go Min Nyu said "Hyung-nim really? Do you really think I make it hard for you? Then how can I prove it?" he look at his girlfriend who want to show him how she feels. He smile and said "You want to prove it?" she said "Yea" he still had her pin to the wall he look at her and said "Then how about this"she looked back at him he lean in closer to her face and kissed her.

While they were kissing Min Jae saw everything. Looking at them he felt his heart-broken he looked down for a second and then up again to see them.

Min Jae was looking at them he couldn't believe his eyes he knew there was something between them but he didn't expect what he just witness he turn and walk away feeling sad.

Tae kyung pull out from the kiss he look at her she stare at him he smile and take his hand that pin her to the wall off. She look at him he felt his heart beating he look at her. He said "That how you prove it" she smile and said "That how?" he smile and said "Hmm" she smile and said "Really?That was easy" he smile at that.

He look at her he said "Hmm, but it not proven yet" she look and ask "What? You say that-" he cut in and said "That is how you prove it, but it not over" she look at him she said "Hyung-nim" seeing tear falling from her eyes he look at her.

He didn't like to see her cry especially when it because of him he gently wipe the tear on her face and said "Don't cry because of me" she look at him he lean back in. He caressed his lip against hers feeling their warmth and taste, he let out a small whimper of pleasure as he start to feel her response back. She wrap her arms around his neck he pull her close and embrace her closely.

Go Min Nam return from Jeju island he came next to his sister and hug her she said "Oppa your back" he smile and said "Yea" she said "How was the interview?" he said "It was good, but I am tired" she know he work hard.

While there were talking Jeremy saw them he said with a smile on his face "Go Min Nam is back-is he hugging Go Min Nyu?" he smile and said "At least he a little normal" he smile and came next to them.

They all went to eat Min Jae was with president Ahn talking but he kept thinking about what he saw earlier. After what happen between Tae kyung and Go Min Nyu she avoid looking at him.

He look at her and wonder why she isn't looking at him. She got up and left the table. Tae kyung get up and follow her, Min nam ask "What with them?" Jeremy stop eating and said "Those two are fighting" Min nam ask "Why? I only been gone one day and there still fighting?" Shin-woo said "They will be fine now eat" Min nam eat. Tae kyung found Go Min Nyu outside sitting he took his jacket out and put it on her.

She quickly turn to see him he said "What will you do if you catch a cold?" she said with a low voice "Hyung-nim" he grab her by the shoulder and stand her up. She look at him he said "Why did you come out here? It so cold" she said "Just-I wanted to clear my mind" he look at her.

He look at her and said "Why? Me?" she shake her head he look at her feeling bad he said "Didn't we make up?" she look at him for a moment. She then said "I don't know" he look at her saying she doesn't know he said "We did" she said "Because of you my head is about to explode" he look at her.

She stare at him he added "I am sorry for everything I should have told you before getting mad at you" he look at her he said with a low but gentle voice "So don't think anymore" she smile at him.

She wanted him to apology and he did it she smile and said "Your saying sorry?" he with a low voice "Yea" she smile and ask "What took you so long?" he look at her confuse he said "You wanted to hear me say sorry?" she smile.

She smile and said "Yea" he smile and ask "Then are you happy?" she shake her head he look at her and couldn't believe an apology would be so important to her he couldn't help but smile he ask "So did we made up?" she look at him and stare at him he look at her.

He look at her and said "Remember you're mine" she stare at him hearing that she ask "Your?" he smile and said "Yea mine" he move closer to her lip but she stop him he look at her he lean and touch her lip she close her eye as he was kissing her. After he look at her, she stare at him he smile. He hug her she hugged him back he said "Let's stop fighting for today" she shake her head.

He look at her shyly said losing his pride " I missed you" she pull out and smile hearing that from him she said "Hmm I missed you too, but just today?" he shake his head and add "Sometime you make me mad and I can't help it so-" she look at him sadly he stop talking and put his arms around her neck she look at him he said "We made up" she shake her head he pull hug her.

Later

Tae kyung went up to Go Min Nyu and said to her "Let's go home" she stare at him and said "Huh the others said they going out" hearing that he said quickly in a loud voice "Don't even think about it you're not going" she ask in an innocent voice "Why?Why can't I?" he look at her talking back.

Missing that he said "Didn't you had enough to drink already? Do you want to get drunk again?" she look at him. Hearing that she said "It-just-hyung-nim" he look at her and pull his hand out of his pocket and said "Your not going so let's go" he grab her hand and pull her she look at his back.

In the car she puff her face up he look at her knowing she didn't get her way. He leaned over her and put her seatbelt for her and said "I don't care if your mad at me, but it better than you drinking" hearing that she felt touch she look at him.

She said "Who fault was it that I drink?" he turn to look at her and said "Me?" she shook her head and say "Yes you because of you I- you were so mean to me" hearing that he know he was really cold toward her he said in a low voice "Who was? You acted like you didn't know, well you didn't but how can't you not know? Why are you so clueless?" she look at him.

Hearing that she looked down and said "I didn't know it was that sorry" he raised her head and said "I was wrong for not telling you too since you are really-" he stop and look at her he add "Slow so sorry" she smile hearing that he saying sorry he said looking at her "So don't drink again" she shook her head. Since they were finish working, shin-woo and the rest of the other members went to the club to have fun.

Min Jae didn't see Tae kyung and Go Min Nyu he worry since he like Min Nyu. He was drinking a lot Min Nam said "Why are you drinking so much?" Min Jae said "Min Nam is Go Min Nyu dating anyone?" Min Nam look at him and said "What?" Min Jae continue drinking.

Min Jae said after a minute "Is she dating-but he couldn't say Tae kyung name. Min Nam said quickly "Yea she is dating Tae kyung" Min Jae said "Really Tae kyung?" Min Nam said "Yea you didn't know?" Min Jae said I just-" he took another drink.

At home

Go Min Nyu look at Tae kyung and felt bad that she made him wait for her for 6 month she bit her lip. Looking at her quiet he know it not like her he said "What wrong? Why are you so quiet?" she look at him with an innocent face and said "Hyung-nim" he look at her he said "Hmm" she looked down.

He look at her and raise her head he said "What?" she take a deep breath and said "I am sorry" hearing that his eyes open since she saying that for no reason he quickly ask in a curious voice "For what?" she said sadly "For making you wait so long for me I was selfish no wonder you regret-knowing what she going to say he yell "Ya" she quickly stop and look at him.

Hearing him yell she look at him furious that she so clueless he said "Ya I didn't mean it I didn't regret it I only said that cause you made me mad" she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter