Remember you're mine

Remember you're mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9:

(I hope you enjoy this chapter with Go Min Nyu and Hwang Tae Kyung)

Continue

Go Min Nyu and Tae kyung was talking she said "Hyung-nim I found an apartment" he said quickly "What apartment?" she said smiling "I told you I was looking for one" he said "Aniyo you never told me and why are you looking for one?" she look at him. She said "I told you last month. I think I should live on my own" his eyes look at her he said "Live on your own do you think that a good idea?" she look at him.

She said "Yea I thought about it a lot and I don't want to live there anymore" he said "Why?" she bit her lip. She said in a low voice "Because the dorm is for you and the others" he said sweetly "It okay for you to stay" she said "Hyung-nim I really want—he cut her off he said "Fine Go Min Nyu do whatever you want" he get up and leave.

She look at him walking away she said "I don't want to be any trouble to you" Tae kyung went to the studio he couldn't do anything right he kept thinking about Go Min Nyu. He said "Move? Why do you want to move?" after hours of thinking things he didn't want her to move no matter what he think he want her to stay.

After hearing that Go Min Nyu want to move out and live on her own Tae kyung was upset he went to the studio and was thinking what to do and say to her. Tae kyung called Go Min Nyu to talk.

While they were walking, Tae kyung said "Go Min Nyu I did a lot of thinking and I think you should-move" she said "Hyung-nim really?" he said wanting to take it back "Yea, but I have to look at the place first" she said "Yea" he look at how happy she is.

He held her hand he ask "Is it far the apartment?" she look at her hand and then him she said "Hmm it far" he stop walking she look at him. He said "It far? How far?" she look at him she smile and said "It not far" he look her he ask "How many minutes from the dorm?" she said thinking "Ah 20 about that" he said "Ya that far" she smile and said "It not that far" he look at him she said "Why? So what if it was far? What would you do?" he look at her .

He said "Well-I-you wouldn't-" he stop talking and look at her he added "Well it would be better less trouble and less date" she look at him and ask "Huh" he look at her shock face.

He smile she said "Less date" he look at her and ask "Ya is that the only thing to worry about?" she shake her head he said "You wouldn't move if it far" she smile and said "Liar" he grab her hand he ask "Liar? Go Min Nyu" she look at him.

She look at him she ask "Why?" he couldn't help but smile he said "Are you mad?" she said "Aniyo I am not" he smile and said "You are right? Ah ya we can go on a date tomorrow" she smile he ask "Happy?" she shake her head. He smile said "Your really something do you know that?" she look at him.

He said "We been on a lot of date" she said "Aniyo we didn't you alway refuse" he look at her he ask "Do you like to go on date?" she said "Hmm it fun you?" he said "Aniyo I hate it" he joke. She said "Really? Hate it?" he smile and said "I am joking" she let go of his hand he look at her and smile as he follow her.

Few days later

Go Min Nyu was packing her stuff up from Tae kyung room. He look at her and was mad that she is leaving. She said to him "You will have your room back" hearing that he look at her. He said "Back? You made a mess to my room and your leaving" she look to see the room clean. She said "It clean" he look at her not meaning it like that but that she made it different.

She look at him standing there she ask "Help me pack?" his eyes widen he said "What?Why would I? You're the one who want to leave so pack yourself" she stare at him. She couldn't believe him she said "Fine" he couldn't believe she dare ask that when she knew he doesn't want her to move. He sat down and look at her. He knock her bag down she yell "Ya" he did the mouth movement.

She just look at him he kept kicking her bag down. She puffed her face and throw her shirt at him. Seeing that he stare at her he ask "Did you just throw your shirt at me?" she said "Yea" she get up when he grab her hand. She look at him his face changed to a softer expression. He said "Your really leaving" she look at him. Knowing he is sad she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He look at her she said sweetly "I will missed you. You will visit me everyday right?" he look at her. He ask "Everyday? How can I?" she look at him. She stare at him he look at her face. She said "You will right?" he look at her. He shook his head saying no he continue "I am busy" she gave him a sad expression. Seeing that he said sweetly "I will think about it" she smile and hug him.

He felt really sad knowing she will leave knowing their will be no one who will wake him up early in the morning, who will keep him up at night even if he is tired. Not one to bother him at home.

1 week later

Shin-woo, Go Min Nam and Jeremy were helping Min Nyu move her thing. Shin-woo said "This place is great" Min Nyu said "Yea" Go Min Nam look at his sister. After a second Min Nam said "Sis are you going to be okay by yourself?" she said "Oppa I will be fine" Jeremy said sadly "Min Nyu I am really going to miss living with you" Min Nyu look at them.

She look at Jeremy and said "Jeremy will still see each other, you can come over any time" Jeremy smile and say "Really?" She said "Yea" Min Nam look at his sister. He said "Where Tae kyung? Why isn't he helping you move?" shin-woo said "He left home early I thought he came here" as soon as shin-woo finish his sentence Tae kyung walk in.

Go Min Nam said "Where were you?" Tae kyung said "Out" Min Nam said "Out aren't you suppose to help?" He just look at him and said "4 people is enough" Min Nam said "You-she your girlfriend" shin-woo look at them.

Go Min Nyu said " Stop Oppa" Min Nam said looking at his sister "I didn't do anything" Tae Kyung smile she look at him and said "Hyung-nim if you going to act so childish go sit" he look at her and couldn't believe she not on his side shin-woo smile.

Jeremy smile and said "Yea Min Nyu is right go sit" Min Nam smile and said "My sis is alway by my side" she stare at her Oppa. She said "Oppa I know a lot of your secret do you want me to tell them" he stare at her and couldn't believe she not on his side too he look at his sister.

He said in a low voice "Alright don't tell" he know she wouldn't but know when she bring that up she mad shin-woo smile. Tae kyung sat down. After spending hours at Min Nyu helping her set things up they left.

Back at the dorm

Tae kyung look around his room and felt lonely without Min Nyu there. He laid down on his bed but couldn't sleep. He toss and turn he get up and said "She dare tell me to sit how could she not be on my side? Go Min Nyu why can't I sleep?" he wonder if she okay staying by herself he said "What are you doing? Are you okay staying here?" he asked himself question since he couldn't sleep.

Go Min Nyu called her Oppa to come over saying she too scared to be alone. Knowing she would be he agree to be with her. He said to Tae kyung "I have to go to my sis" Tae kyung put his glass down and ask "For what?" Min Nam said "She is scare she want me to go" hearing that he wonder why she didn't tell him.

Tae kyung said "I will go so stay" hearing that Min Nam raise his eyes and ask "Really? Why?" Tae kyung said calmly "No reason" Min Nam know why but didn't say anything he just tell him to go. Tae kyung said to himself "That pig-rabbit is scare" he smile when he reach he ring the doorbell.

Go Min Nyu quickly open the door she saw Tae Kyung she said "Hyung-nim" she look at him. He said "Go Min Nyu why did you open the door without asking who is it?" she said "Huh oh I thought it was oppa" he said "Don't open the door like that again" she look at him.

She said "Yea but hyung-nim why are you here?" he said "I came because I heard someone was scare to be alone" she look at him. She said curious "Did oppa told you?" he said "Yea but why didn't you tell me?" she said "How can I tell you that?" he said "Ya Go Min Nyu you—" he stop talking and look at her and smile.

That night

Tae kyung said to her "We are going to Taiwan tomorrow so stay out of trouble" she look at him and said "I know Jeremy told me, but I don't cause trouble" he look at her and ask "Then what about last week when you throw all the nail polish on me" she lean over him. His eyes widen she said "That was an accident" he look at her "That was causing trouble" she look at him.

She said happily "Bring me back a present" he smile and ask "Like what?" She said "Something cheap" he said "Something cheap? Like what?" she said "Notebook anything" he smile .

Hearing that he said "A notebook I am going that far and you want a notebook? Really pigrabbit?" she said innocently "Yea" he smile just at the thought that she want something like a notebook he said "Alright" she smile.

She look at him and sat up on the bed she said "Are you staying over?" he look at her and said "Since a pig-rabbit is scare I should stay" hearing that she was happy, but she felt bad. She look at him and said "Sorry for making you come so late, were you sleeping?" he look at her knowing he wasn't since he was thinking about her.

He sat up on the bed too he look at her and said "Don't be sorry, I don't mind coming and I wasn't sleeping" she look at him. Seeing her face he said "I couldn't sleep" hearing that she ask "Why?" looking at her he remember when Go Min Nyu was pretending to Min Nam. When they were sharing room and when she left to her old room back he couldn't sleep. And now it the same without her he couldn't sleep.

He said "Just-" he didn't know what to say since he don't want to tell her that. She look at him and said "Just sleep here then" hearing that he smiled and shook his head. He lay back on the bed she look at him and smile. He close his eyes for a second and then open it again.

He look to see Go Min Nyu. Seeing her putting her head on her knee he know she was tired. Looking at her he said "Lay down and sleep, it more comfortable" she said closing her eyes "Hmm" but still remain sitting up. Seeing that he know she wouldn't move he gently pull her down. Her eyes open look at him he said covering her "Sleep" she look at him.

She said softly "Thank you for coming" he smiled hearing that. He said to her "Tell me next time" she shook her head before falling to sleep. He look at her sleeping for a while until he fall asleep too.

The next morning

Tae kyung wake her to find her still sleeping he look at her sleeping on his chest he didn't want to get up he just love the feeling of her on his chest. He gentle take her head and put it on the pillow he look at her and kissed her on the cheek he get up and cover her and leave.

When she woke up she didn't see him she get up and look for him but he was nowhere to be found she said "Did he leave? I didn't get to say goodbye"she looked sad wondering if he left already.

After an hour, Tae kyung told the others he will be back before Manager Ma come Jeremy said "Where are you going?" Tae kyung said "Out" Jeremy said "Out ever since Min Nyu move your out a lot" Tae kyung look at him.

Jeremy smile he said "I will be back" after he left Jeremy said "Wow" Tae kyung knock on Min Nyu door she ask "Who is it?" he said "It me" she open the door to see Tae kyung.

She said in a happy voice "Hyung-nim" he said in a loud voice "I said it me anybody could say that and you would let them in" she said looking at him "Aniyo I know your voice" he smile.

She said "I thought you left for Taiwan?" he said "Were leaving now" she ask curious "Then why did you come?" he said madly "To—ya how could I left like that?" she look at him.

She stare at him seeing that he didn't know how to say it she said "Hyung-nim I am glad you came I was afraid that you left and I didn't 't get to say goodbye" he look at her and smile at how she know.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter