Remember you're mine

Remember you're mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12:

Continue

Go Min Nyu accidentally feed Tae kyung shrimp that causes him to end up in the hospital. The doctor told Tae kyung he can go home that he will be fine after he take his medication. Go Min Nyu felt guilty during the ride home she didn't say a word to him. He look at her, worry that she will blame herself.

He said "Go Min Nyu" she didn't answer or look at him she just stare out the window. When they reached home he stop her from walking. He look at her crying he said "Go Min Nyu it wasn't your fault, but a mistake, it my fault for eating it so don't cry" she look at him.

She look at him and said "I almost killed you again how can you say it not my fault? I am a terrible person I shouldn't be with you, all I cause was trouble that put you in danger" he look at her. He said "Ya Go Min Nyu" she look at him and said "Sorry I can't do this anymore" and ran inside. Tae kyung follow her.

Tae kyung follow her inside he grab her and stop her he look at her crying he said "Go Min Nyu what are you saying? Are you saying that it's over between us?" she look at him. She couldn't say a word he repeat it again "Are we over? Is that what you're saying? Do you want to break up?" she said while crying "Yea it's over" anger rise in him from her saying that.

He said "Are you serious? Do you think it funny to say that?" she said "I am not joking I mean it" tear set in his eyes. He said "Why? Why are you saying it over all of a sudden? Is it because of what happen?" she look at him and said "Hyung-nim how can you be with someone like me? I-I almost killed you today and a lot other time too this isn't the first time" he look at her.

He said "But you didn't kill me. I am still alive aren't I?" she said still crying "Yea you are. What if you weren't? All because of me" he stare at her. He said "Go Min Nyu it was an accident you didn't do it on purpose" she said "I can't stay by your side anymore. I am sorry" he look at tear falling out of his eye. She ran in the room leaving him .

He stood there he couldn't believe she said it was over between them because of an accident even he forget sometime that he is allergic to shrimp. He came into the room Go Min Nyu was crying feeling terrible for almost killing him she said "Because of me I cannot be by you" she remember all the time she put his life in danger.

From jumping on the moving truck and fell on him, causing him to drown in the pool, tear roll down her face. Tae kyung came in the room he look at her he came next to her and said "You- do you really mean it's over?" she look at him, but didn't say anything.

He said in a loud voice "Answer me? Just because you say that you want to break up doesn't mean I will agree with you" she just cried he said "Answer me Go Min Nyu? It is really over just because of an accident?" she look at him. She said crying more "How could I forget that your allergic to it? I am really terrible" he hug her and said " It not your fault don't say it over between us again" they were both crying in each other arms.

Tae kyung felt hurt wondering if something did happen to him she will really blame yourself and be completely destroy since he know how soft she is. He felt terrible that she worried and like this because of him he never felt someone care about him so much until he met her.

Tae kyung came into the living room and saw her sitting down he said "Go Min Nyu come and eat" she didn't look at him. She said "Aniyo I am not hungry" he look at her he said "You didn't eat all day now come and eat" she wipe her tear she said "You eat" with that she left.

He went into the room he saw her laying down crying he came next to her and sat her up he look at her he put his hand on her face. She look at him at him and said "Go" he look at her and said "Aniyo I am not going anywhere" she said crying "Hyung-nim" he look at her.

He leaned forward her and wipe her eyes she look at him he said "Stop crying" she didn't listen tear roll on her cheek he look at her. Looking at her sleeping he wipe the tear on her cheek he said "Stop blaming yourself. I hate seeing you so sad because of me" he put his arm around her and closed his eye.

The next day

Go Min Nyu wake up to see Tae kyung next to her. She look at him sleeping for a couple of minutes. Feeling bad about almost killing him. She look at his face thinking he really cute and she almost killed him she get up. Tae kyung wake up and didn't see Go Min Nyu he get up and went into the living room to see her sitting.

He sat down next to her, she didn't say anything he look at her and said "Go Min Nyu smile" she didn't listen and continue looking sad. He took his hand and make a smile on her lip but he failed he said "Smile" she look at him with a sad face. He then put his arms around her neck and pull her for a hug.

She felt happy that he was there with her, but also guilty that he was with her someone who making his life in danger. She cry in his arms he said "Don't be sad stop crying. You just woke up and your crying please stop I am okay" he hug her. Tear also form in his eyes from seeing her crying he hug her tighter as she cry.

Go Min Nyu sat down at work and felt sad. She look at her phone to see missed called from Hwang Tae kyung, wanting to call him back, but instead she didn't. Tae kyung kept looking at his phone, wondering why she isn't even calling him back. Jeremy look at him and ask "Hyung are you waiting for a call? You keep looking at your phone" Tae kyung look at Jeremy.

Knowing Go Min Nyu isn't going to call him said "Aniyo, there no point waiting for a call" with that he left. Jermey look at him and said "Huh" he was confused.

Later that day

Tae kyung look at Go Min Nyu and ask "Why didn't you call me back?" she look at him and said "I was busy" knowing she is lying said "Busy? What if it was an emergency?" she look at him. She look up to him and said "Its wasn't, even if they are alot of people by your side" hearing that he yell "Ya Go Min Nyu" she just look at him.

Go Min Nyu sat on the bed and look at him, he look at her, looking at her lip. He look at her face and back to her lip. He leaned toward her lip to kiss her when she stop him. He look at her he said "Why I can't kiss you too. Are you punishing me?" she look at him she said "Aniyo I told you yesterday I can't stay by you" he look at her. Hearing that he said "Ya Go Min Nyu don't say that? If you say that one more time that I am really going to be mad" she look at him.

Go Min Nyu said "Hyung-nim you deserve to be mad at me" he said "Do you want me to be mad? Do you?" she shake her head saying yes, then no then yes then no he look at her and hug her. She said resting her head on his shoulder "Let's stop" he pull out and look at her he said "I told you don't say that. I am really going to be mad" she look at him.

She cried and said "You won't be mad for long" hearing that he couldn't believe her he said "Go Min Nyu" she look at him he said "If I say let's break up are you going to be okay with that?" she look at him. She look at him he said "If I say let's break up are you going to be okay with that?" she look at him. He added "Will you be able to forget everything that happen between us?" she look at him.

She shook her head saying yes he couldn't believe her he said "You might be able to forget but not me" she stare at him. He said "Ours first kiss, when you said you like me and love me, and ME will you be able to forget me?" she look at him with tear falling knowing she can't forget anything about him.

She shook her head saying no "I can't forget you too" tear form in his eyes he said "Don't ever say that again" she look at him he lean in and hug her. He said "I can't forget anything especially you" he hug her tighter she felt happy and sad making him hurt.

That night

Go Min Nyu still wasn't fully herself she went to bed. Tae kyung came in next to her and lay down. She look at him he said "Smile" she look at him with her mad expression. He wrapped his arms tighter around her he said "Talk" hearing that she didn't say anything he said "Talk? I don't like it quiet" hating the quiet because of her since she alway talk and talk and never stop.

She look at him he add "Alright I will do all the talking today since you alway do it" hearing that she smile. He said "A.N jell album is coming out tomorrow" she said quietly "Really? Congratulation" he smile hearing her talk. He said putting his hand on her face "Come with me to my autograph signing" she look at him and shake her head saying no.

He look at her and he ask "Why? Please come with me" she look at him but didn't answer he know she will go if he beg he smile. She look at him talking and talking and was happy he was doing all the talking. He look at her he ask "Should I stop talking?" she shake her head saying no he smile and hug her. He continue talking to her.

The next day

Everyone was having fun talking about almost everything Jeremy said "Min Nyu try this" she smile and said "Thank you" Min nam put his arm around his Sis he said "Sis here" she take the soju and drink it but Tae kyung grab it from her. She look at him he shake his head telling her no and surprisingly she listen.

Go Min Nyu was having fun with Jeremy telling joke. Tae kyung look her having fun he smile but he wanted to ask her if she still mad since she hardly talk to him. Tae kyung found Go Min Nyu on the porch outside he look at her and put his jacket around her.

She look to see him he said "Why are you here by yourself?" she said "I need some fresh air" he look at her. He stood next to her and said "Go Min Nyu" she turn to look at him. He look at her and put his hand on her shoulder her eyes widen stare at him he said "Don't ever say we are over again. I don't like to hear that. I know your sad, but don't say it" she look at him.

Feeling bad for making him sad she said "I am sorry I didn't want you to hate me" hearing that he yell "Ya how can I?" she look at him. She look at him he remove his hand from her shoulder and was upset he said "I can't hate you. I love-" he stop and look at her.

She bit her lip and said "Hyung-nim I am sorry for putting your life in danger. I am causing a lot of trouble for you and I am sorry for not being a good girlfriend to you" hearing that his eyes widen. Tear form in her eyes he said "Ya-you-" he lower his voice and said gently "You are the best girlfriend ever. Even though you cause me a lot of trouble you are still the best girlfriend." he paused.

He continues, "Your trouble I don't mind anymore to me you are the best girlfriend so don't say you aren't" she felt happy that he said that but sad too. She said crying "I am sorry" he came closer to her and put his arms around her.

Tae kyung pulled Go Min Nyu away from the other since she haven't even eat anything. She look at him and ask "Why?" he seat her on the chair as she look at him. He said to her "You have to eat" she look at him. Hearing that she said "I am not hungry" hearing that he said quickly "Not hungry? What? Say that again?" she look at him and said in a lower voice "I said I am-" he quickly cut her off "Don't you dare say a word" she bit her lip down.

She look at him and didn't sat a word. He couldn't believe she dare say that when he know she didn't eat. He ask "Noodle or-" she didn't let him finish she said "Noodle" he look at her. He came in front of her closer and said looking at her "Aniyo noodle" she look at him and ask "Then why did you ask?" hearing that he said " I just wanted to know if you would pick it and you did" she said "Oh" he smile.

He said to her sweetly "I will eat with you so don't look like that" meaning sad she was happy hearing that she said "Really?" he look at her knowing that make her happy. He smile and place the food in front of her and said "Eat all" she look at him.

She shook her head and said "You too" he sat down and was eating seeing her playing with the food instead of eating said "Ya open" she quickly look at him. Seeing that she said "Hyung-nim" knowing he doing mushy stuff for her. He said shyly "Open" she smile and open as he feed her.

Go Min Nam was about to go in the kitchen when he quickly stop when he saw Go Min Nyu and Tae kyung. Seeing them he smiled seeing how happy they were. He quickly turn back and left them alone. Shin-woo carry Ha Na to the car calling her Drunker. Ha Na said drunkly "My head hurt" he smile and ask "Who told you to drink so muc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter