Remember you're mine

Remember you're mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

(Sorry for taking so long to upload a new chapter, I hope you enjoy this chapter. )

Continue

1 year later

Shin-woo and Lee Ha Na relationship are going really well. Shin-woo and Lee Ha Na have a date tonight at the same restaurant that shin-woo wanted to tell Min Nyu how he really feel. Even though Min Nyu is still in his heart and not gone completely he was happy that he still have a little of her, but now he really love Lee Ha Na.

Jeremy and Moon Mae Ri are completely happy with Jeremy happy personality he bring happiness to her he really happy how thing are going. Although he felt sad that Min Nyu didn't chose him he was happy since he know she and Tae kyung belong together.

Go Min Nam and Yoo He Yi are officially dating. Yoo Hee Yi was happy that Min Nam tell her move on, he was the first boy who really tell her how he feel and that liked her too. She and Min Nam are on the front page on magazines and news for weeks. But Tae kyung girlfriend is still the big news for fans all over the Asia.

As for Tae kyung and Min Nyu they're always fighting about the silliest things and always making up. Tae kyung and Go Min Nyu have hardly went on date since he's busy with the A.N jell more since he just release his 7 album. He complain that he and Go Min Nyu doesn't have enough time for each other and Min Nyu complain that sometime she really don't understand him that every day he find different excuses to complain about.

Tae kyung was at Go Min Nyu home he look around seeing everything a mess and thing out-of-order he said "Can't you clean?" she said "I was going to" she paused and said "Do you know you alway complain?" he said "If you do thing right I wouldn't have to" she look at him.

He pick up the clothes off the floor he stop and said "Are you really making your boyfriend clean? What kind of woman are you?" he stop and added " wait you're not a woman you're a pig-rabbit" she look at him. Listening to him saying that she said "What? I am a woman. You're the one who complain and start cleaning on your own" he said look at her and said "Woman? You're a pig-rabbit, you really live up to your name well pig-rabbit" she look at him.

She said upset "Sometime I can't believe I am with you for so long" he said "What? Your now realizing that your lucky?" she said serious "What? Who's lucky?" he look at her and said "Go Min Nyu" she didn't look at him. She start picking up the mess while complaining about cleaning, that he just got here and he making her clean she said to herself "Your making me go crazy" while she grumbling to herself.

Tae kyung look at her and at that moment he couldn't believe that he fell for someone who the complete opposite of him, someone like her who make him happy, mad, feel the warmest of having her in his life and to love he said "Me too cannot believe I am with you for so long" she stop doing what she doing and look at him.

She said sadly "What are you regretting being with me again?" he look at her and said "Ya did I say that?" she said "Yea" he said "When?" she pick the shirt up. She said mad "Just now and that other time too" he said hearing that "Ya I didn't mean it that time and just now you said the same didn't you?" she look at him.

She gave him a mad look and said "That because you're always complaining" he look at her and said "That because you're so messy" she said "Hyung-nim if I am not a woman and since you know that I am messy and you hate it, why are you with me then?" he stare at her after hearing what she said.

She look at him he said after a second "That right, I know that your messy, but I take back what I said about you not being a woman" she look at him with a mad expression still, but didn't say anything he said "Go Min Nyu" she didn't look at him he said "Look at me?" she didn't listen.

He said again "I said look at me" she lift her head slowly she said with a soft , but mad voice "Why?" he look at his girlfriend who he love so much more than anything in the world he smile. He smile and said " Fool" she said "What? Fool? Your calling me a fool?" he said "That right how can you be so clueless?" she look at him she said "What?" he smile.

He said "Even though you're messy I with you because-" he stop talking and look at her she said "Why?" he said "Ah never mind" she look at him disappointed she didn't say anything. She walked away he look at her from behind and he realize something, he couldn't believe she has so much of his heart that he is willing to tell her how he feels just so she wouldn't be mad.

He said out loud "I am with you because I love you doesn't that mean I have to put up with your messy habit?" she stop walking and turn around she look at him. He felt embarrass having to tell her his feeling she smiled and walk up to him he look at her he said "Are you happy now?" she smile and shake her head.

He put his arms around her neck and look at her lip. She look at him he lean in closer to her, but not too close he was waiting for her to make the first move, but knowing her she wouldn't. He waited a few second more, but couldn't wait any longer she look at him he lean and kissed her since he know how slow she is he smile while they were kissing.

The next day

Tae kyung found out from Min Nam that Go Min Nyu is drunk. Hearing that he wasn't surprise since she was a drunker he quickly left to pick her up. When he arrive he look to see her he came next to her and ask "Ya are you drunk?" she said "Oh Hyung-nim why are you here?" he said mad "I heard you were drunk" she look at him.

She said to him "I didn't drink a lot just 2 glass so I am not drunk" hearing that she drank two glass he know she is drunk since she's weak to alcohol. He grab her bag and said "Let's go" she look at him he put her on his back and carry her knowing it become a habit to carry her since she hurt herself by walking when she is drunk.

He put her in the car and look at her he said "I really don't know what to do with you" she look at him and said "Huh?" he put her seatbelt on and said to her "Just sleep" she look at him. She leaned closer to him and ask "Why are you here?" hearing that when he just told her, he know she was really drunk. He shook his head and said putting the seat back so she can lay down "Sleep drunker" she look at him.

When they arrive he put her in bed she said "It hot" she try to take her jacket off but couldn't. Tae kyung look at her he said "Stay still" he take her jacket off and she again complain that it hot. He look at her and said "It isn't hot it because you're drunk" she didn't listen and again try to take her shirt off seeing that his eyes widen.

He quickly stop her from taking it off. He look at her flat stomach causing his heart to beat fast he said "What are you doing?" she said loud "I said it hot" she try to pull the shirt off, but he grab her hand. She look at him and said "It hot" hearing that he look at her.

He look at her knowing very well that how she is when she drink stare at her. Seeing that she was wearing another shirt he said knowing she really something "Fine" he took her first shirt off she look at him. He look at her and pull her vest back down he said "Sleep now" she stare at him knowing she is even more stubborn when she is drunk. She said "It's really hot" he said to her "It's not just sleep" she look at him and hit his head.

He said seeing her smiling "Ya" she said "Its hard" he look at her and said "It suppose to be hard, your really-" he couldn't finish his sentence when she quickly fall asleep. He cover her up and look at her sleeping he said "Your really dangerous" he bit his lip at the thought. He out the light on her as she sleep. Feeling his heart beating like crazy.

The next morning

Go Min Nyu went to the kitchen to see Tae kyung he ask "Are you alright?" she said "I have a headache" knowing she does he said "Sit and eat" she look at him. She sat down and said "Did you stay over?" he said "I had to take care of a drunker" she bit her lip. He look at her and remember last night he ask "Is it still hot?" she look at him.

She said looking at him "Aniyo why?" he said handing her the chopstick "Last night you complain and start taking off your clothes" hearing that she drop the chopstick and stare at him. He knew she would react that way she said "I did what?" he smirk knowing she fallen into his trap.

He said confidently "You don't remember taking your clothes off?" she said quickly and shy "Aniyo-I did? Why didn't you? Did you see-anything" he look at her asking that. He stare at her and said knowing she doesn't know what to do he said "Luckily you were wearing another shirt inside. But I didn't see anything" she took a deep breath and said "Really?That good" he look at her.

She stare at him he said "Don't drink again because next time I won't stop you" her eyes widen and said "Yea I won't" he hand her the chopstick and smile looking at her.

Later

Go Min Nyu looked at the pogs Jeremy send her. She said to Tae kyung seeing that his pog expression looked mean again "Hyung-nim why don't you smile like the others? You look mean" he turn his head to look at her. Hearing that he ask "What?" he picked his pog up and said "Mine is #1" she ask "So?" his eyes widen he said "So?Ya" she continue to look at the others pog.

Remembering the last time she picked Shin-woo and Jeremy one and his last ask "Which one do you like better?" she look at him. Looking at the pogs he look at her hoping she would say his. She said happily again "Shin-woo" his eyes widen he ask mad "What? Again Shin-woo? Not mine but him?" she shook her head.

She said smiling "He look happy that why also Jeremy and Oppa" hearing that he couldn't believe her he again was picked last by her. He said "So mine is last again? You have no taste, mine is the best and you're the only one that don't like it" she bit her lip and look at his pog she smile and said to him knowing he doesn't like to be last " I-" he didn't let her say anything.

He said mad "Forget it I don't care about what you think" he lied. Hurt by that she said to him "Really? That good" she couldn't believe he say that. She look at him and said mad that he so mean she said "I know you don't care" hearing that he know she took it wrong she was about to get up when he grab her hand.

She look at him he said "How come I am alway last to you? Are you putting me down?" she look at him. She bit her lip and said "You said you didn't care about what I think" he look at her knowing he would have to take it back. He said looking at her "I do care, but you alway put me down why?" she stare at him and said after hearing that "Well-Hyung-nim-just because I like the other pogs better doesn't mean anything." she paused.

She look at him and said shyly " It just you look mean on it that why" he couldn't believe that his own girlfriend like others pogs over his but he was happy she was honest and not lie. He said wanting to know "So you don't like my pogs, but you love me?" she look at him and shook her head seeing that he was happy she love him he smile and said to her "You're really weird" she look at him.

He said pulling her closer to him "Even if you don't like my pogs you should at least lie" she look at him and said "Next time" he said "You better like mine first and not other guys" she smile and shook her head. He look at her and smile wanting to know why she like that so honest. She smile at him he put his arms around her and hug her she smile and hugged him back.

He look at her and said looking at her "You're really something Go Min Nyu" She ask innocently "What did I do?" he pinch her cheek and said "What did you do? You dare picked me last" she look at said to him "Sorry" he look at her and said "Don't say sorry" she stare at him he adds "You better pick me first" she agree and smile. Seeing that he smiled at her.

The next day

Go Min Nyu wasn't feeling well since it was the time of the month. She held her stomach from the pain. She said to herself "It hurt" she lay down on the bed and was tossing since she couldn't lay down. She got up from bed and grab her phone. She look at Tae kyung number wanting to call him but instead she called her Oppa. Hearing that Go Min Nyu wasn't feeling good he quickly say to the other "I have to go" he grab his jacket and left.

Shin-woo ask "Where is he going?" Jeremy look at him and said "Maybe he's late for his date" Shin-woo smiled.

Min Nam came to see his sister he look at her and ask worried "What wrong?" she said holding her stomach "It hurt" he ask "A lot" she shook her head saying yes. He look at her and ask knowing her "I told you to drink the pill if it hurt that bad" she look at him.

She said shyly "I did, but it still hurt Oppa" he look at her and said "Aish why do girl have to have that?" meaning period. She look at him and said "It hurt bad" he look at her. Knowing it must hurt a lot said "Lay down, I will get the heating pad" she obey and lay down. Min Nam ask "Where is it?" she said "In the closet" she look at him.

Min Nam look at her sleeping seeing her tossing and turning he know it was still hurting. He cover her and said to her "It hurt a lot right? Ah where is Tae kyung?" wanting to tell Tae kyung to keep her company since he had to go. Knowing he cannot leave her alone since he know every month how much pain she is in.

At the dorm

Go Min Nam came into Tae kyung room to see him working. Tae kyung look at him and ask "Why are you here?" Min Nam said "Hyung are you busy?" hearing that Tae Kyung ask "Yea why?" Min Nam look at him. Min Nam said to him "Ah never mind" he turn to leave when Tae kyung stop him since he was curious as to what he wanted. Tae kyung ask "What is it?" Min Nam look at him.

Min Nam look at him and said "Go Min Nyu can you watch her for a hour?" hearing that Tae kyung ask "Is she home? Why didn't she call me?" Min Nam look at him. Min Nam said loud "Ya why didn't you call her? If you did you would have known she wasn't feeling good" hearing that Tae kyung said "What? Go Min Nyu is sick?" Min Nam said "Yea her stomach is hurting and she even cried" Tae kyung eyes widen.

Hearing that he said "Ya did you take her to the hospital?" Min Nam said " She doesn't need to go to the hospital. It happen every month" hearing that Tae kyung said "Every month? What could that be" Min Nam look at him. Wondering why he is so clueless, Tae kyung said "What is that? Every month?" Min Nam stare at him. Min Nam ask "Ya, it happen every month, do I have to explain it to you?" Tae kyung said "What are you talki-" he stop when he realize it and said "Ahh that" Min nam look at him.

Min Nam said "Yea that, I can't leave her alone since she alway cry and is in pain, so can you look after her. I will be back" hearing that Tae kyung said worried "Ya why didn't she tell me? Even if it that she should have told me" Tae kyung grab his jacket not knowing Min Nam was smiling at him.

Seeing he is smiling said "Why?" happy to have someone like him by his sister side he was happy. Min Nam said "Nothing, thank you I will be back" Tae kyung ask "Ya it my job to take care of her so don't come back" Min Nam smiled. Tae kyung quickly left.

Tae kyung look at Go Min Nyu looking at her tossing and turning. Knowing she must be in pain gently wake her up. Seeing him she said "Hyung-nim why are you here? Oppa where is he?" Tae kyung look at her. He said to her "He left, does your stomach hurt?" she look at him with an innocent face looking at her he know her. He said to her "Ya Go Min Nam told me everything" hearing that she ask "Everything?" he shook his head.

He said to her "Why didn't you tell me? It okay to tell me" she look at him embarrass to death. She said "Caused-" he said "Min Nam know, so why can't I?" she said "That different, he is my Oppa" hearing that he ask "Then who am I?" she bit her lip.

Seeing that he said to her "I am your boyfriend so from now on tell me" sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter