Remember you're mine

Remember you're mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

(I will say this again if you have nothing good to say please don't comment. As you may see English is not my first language, but Korean so please understand. Enjoy)

Continue

The next morning.

Tae kyung wake up the first thing that pop in his head was flash back about last night. He got up and went into the bathroom to wash his face then he head downstairs to find her. As soon and he walk down the stair he saw Go Min Nyu sleeping on the sofa.

Sleeping in her clothes that she wore yesterday with the TV on he said "Did she sleep down here?" he went next to her and wake her up. Her eyes open to see him she said "Hyung-nim your awake" he said "Go Min Nyu did you sleep down here last night?" she said in a sleepy voice "I was watching a movie and fell asleep" he just look at her and shake his head and didn't say anything she get up and said "I will go wash up" and leave.

Everyone's came downstairs Shin-woo ask "Tae kyung are you okay?" he said grumpy "I am fine why wouldn't I be okay?" Shin-woo look at Tae kyung who hiding his feeling. Go Min Nam also ask "Are you feeling better?" He look at him.

He said "I am fine why do you keep asking that?" Go Min Nam said "I just ask it once why are you getting mad about?" Min Nam drank his milk. Jeremy smile because seeing Min Nam getting mad he doesn't have to get on his nerve today since Tae kyung did.

Manager Ma arrived asking if everyone's is ready he went and took Min Nam milk and drink it. Min Nam yelled at him saying if he always drink other people stuff Manager Ma said "I was in a rush" Manager Ma ask "Where is Min Nyu?" Shin-woo said "She getting dress" Manager Ma said "Girl are like that taking forever" Go Min Nyu came downstairs she saw Manager Ma and said "Your here" he said "Oh Min Nyu-ssi" she look at them.

At the studio, the photo was coming out great for the winter clothing. Tae kyung had Go Min Nyu on his mind all day he couldn't stop thinking about her he wanted to talk to her but at the same time didn't since he doesn't know what to say to her, but he just didn't want to not talk to her although he know she didn't do anything. He just wanted to make it clear for her.

Later that day

Tae kyung saw Min Jae and Go Min Nyu acting friendly toward each other hating to see that he couldn't stand to see it he wanted to take Go Min Nyu away, but he just cannot bring himself to do so.

He looked upset and came next to them he looked at Min Nyu and said "Why are you here? Everyone's waiting and you're talking" he lied she looked at him he turned and leave.

Min Jae looked as Tae Kyung leave he said "Why is he like that?" Min Nyu didn't say anything feeling hurt inside Min Jae added "Their were right he is cold, but why only you?" Min Nyu still didn't say anything.

Tae Kyung was in his studio in the dark writing 100 on his paper he said to himself "Do I still have an 100 point? Or did it went down?" he keep asking himself that but no matters what he think it wasn't enough he have to make sure from her .

Go Min Nam came in the studio and said "Tae kyung why are you here in the dark?" Tae kyung said "I need to think" Min Nam said "I heard Min Jae try to kiss my sister" Tae kyung said "Yes" Min Nam said trying not to sound weird "Before being here alone thinking why don't you talk with her" Tae kyung look at Min Nam with a mad expression.

Tae kyung said coldly "What?" Min Nam said "Since your mad about that you should talk to her. My Sis doesn't know what Min Jae try to do" Tae kyung look at him and said "I am leaving first" Min Nam said "Did I say something wrong?" he also left the studio.

Later that day

Go Min Nyu was eating raw noodle, Tae kyung look at her wanting to know why she didn't cook it but knowing she doesn't know how to cook anything. He wanted to talk to her but didn't. Go Min Nyu get up leaving her noodle.

Tae kyung came and shake his head at the fact that she eating it like that. He decide to cook it for her he stuck a note to it and left. Go Min Nyu return to see her noodle cooked for her she said to herself "Who cook it?" she read the note that say "Ya just eat it... Why eat it raw?..." smiling at the fact that Tae kyung did it. She look at the noodle but couldn't eat it anymore she look at it feeling sad.

Tae kyung came back down to find the noodle right there he look at it and said "She didn't eat it? That person really" he look at the noodle and found a note but it wasn't his it say "Hyung-nim Thank you for the noodle but I am not hungry anymore" he look around to see if she there he was surprise that she know it was him since he didn't want her to know. He said complaining "Thank you then why didn't you eat it?" he did the mouth movement.

Later

Tae kyung is still mad at Go Min Nyu, he wanted to talk to her but doesn't know what to say and what drive him even more crazy is Go Min Nyu work with them and he hate the fact that Min Jae get to be around her every time he look he see them together. Go Min Nyu had enough of Tae kyung coldness she doesn't know what been bothering him she ask him a few time but he doesn't say anything .

Tae kyung and Go Min Nyu was not talking. Shin-woo see them and wonder what going on when Min Nyu went and sits next to him he asks "Did you and Tae kyung fight?" She said sadly "I don't know he doesn't talk to me he mad" He look at her and said "For what?" She said "I don't know I try asking him but he doesn't say anything" Shin-woo said "There probably something on his mind" she look at shin-woo.

After talking with her shin-woo went next to Tae kyung and asks the same thing Tae kyung said "It nothing" but shin-woo said "You should just tell her why your upset and not being mean to her" Tae kyung look at shin-woo.

Go Min Nyu came innocently next to Tae kyung he turn to look at her he didn't say anything. She look at him and said "Hyung-nim can we talk?" he said not looking at her "Aniyo I don't" she take a deep breath and said "Alright" she turn to leave when he grab her hand.

He grab her hand she quickly look at him. He look at her and then her hand not knowing what to do he let go of her hand. She look at him he cleared his throat and said "Where are you going?" She said "You said you didn't want to talk didn't you?" he look at her.

She said mad "I really don't get you at all no matter how much I tried; I just wanted to know what wrong but you never talk you always keep it to yourself and then you-your so cold to me" he look at her .

Seeing tear in her eye he said "Go Min Nyu" she said crying "Your still the same always cold to me" hearing that he felt bad and mad. He said in a loud voice "Yea I am just the same but what about you? You really have change Go Min Nyu" She look at him confuse.

She look at him and said "What?" he look at her and said "Who fault is it that I am like this? This is all because of you" she stop and look at him after a second she said "Because of me? What did I do?" He didn't answer her.

He said finally "If I would have known 6 month ago that it was going to be like this I wouldn't have never waited-" he stop talking when he saw tear fell out of her eyes. He looks at her he felt bad about saying those things he didn't mean to say it.

The word couldn't come out of she look at him with tear full in her eyes she finally spoke "Are you? You -did you regret waiting for me?" He look at her trying to say something but not a word came out of his mouth she said "I am sorry that you waited for me I didn't know it was my fault that you were like this" More tear fell out of her eye.

She cried seeing that he felt hurt and bad she said "I won't bother you anymore because of me your having a hard time. I didn't know that" he look at her taking all the blame it something he cannot do and watching her say that it like a knife going through his heart she said one last thing "I am sorry that you waited for me" and ran away from him.

She ran out leaving Tae kyung, tear fill in his eyes he said "That was not supposed to happen why did I have to say those thing I didn't mean it? Why did I have to say those things? Why did you-" he stops talking and stomp him feet.

Knowing he took all his anger on her when he was supposed to be mad at Min Jae but since she was the person he love he was able to vent all his anger in her.

Shin-woo was looking for Min Nyu when he said her running outside. Shin-woo ran after her he call "Min Nyu" but she just kept on running he ran faster and grab her hand.

He look at her crying he said "Go Min Nyu what wrong?" She said "It nothing" he gave her his jacket and tell her to wear it she said "Thanks you Shin-woo hyung" He know something happen he look at her.

He said worry "Did something happen? Did you fight with Tae kyung?" She nodded she said "I am terrible I did something that make him mad and the funny things is I don't know what it is" Shin-woo was wondering if Tae kyung still didn't tell her why he mad he said "Look like he still have pride issue" She cried. Shin-woo and Go Min Nyu end up at a place where people go to drink.

Go Min Nyu kept drinking shin-woo said "Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter