Triangle love

Is not another love story

IN THE CAFETERIA...........

 

Taeyeon (with sunmi): Hey guys! I wanted to tell you something ... uhm ... sunmiandiarecouple.

Yuri: What? i didn't catch that! you talked so fast!!

Sunmi: Taeyeon and I are dating!!! I'm taeyeon's girlfriend!!!

Taeyeon: Yes she is my girlfriend for now!    (Sunmi slap taeyeons shoulder)   Hey! I'm just kidding babe!!!

Jessica: But how did this happen?

Taeyeon: Well after tiffany (pointing at tiffany) left the group sunmi got her spot, and during the camp we had to do a love scene between the two of us and we kiss, that was the moment when i realised that sunmi was really hot and beautiful. So i told her if she wanted to date with and rest is story.

Sunny: Well mate you look good together!

Sunmi: Thanks sunny!

 

After that they continue eating and talking about their weekend but for jessica and tiffany the atmosphere was pretty grey. When their resces ended they went to class.

 

The next day.

Sooyoung: hey girls! how you doing?

everyone: fine and you?

Sooyoung: I have a surprise for y'all!!! (she lift up 7 tickets) We are going to a new club tonight!!!

everyone: Finally you did something nice!!!

 

In the club.

 

Sunmi and taeyeon were dancing, jessica was staring at them with envy and tiffany try to not look at them and started talking to yoona, while suuny and sooyong were dancing sunmi aproach them and started to dance with them because taeyeon was already tired. Taeyeon went to the table and sit beside jessica, but jessica was too angry at her so she slip away from taeyeon, after that taeyeon aproach her told her that if she was mad at her and jessica just shook her head.

 

Taeyeon feeling sad because of jessica's attitude toward her, stood up and went to the rooft of the club, jessica watched her and after an hour she went to the rooft too. Sunmi didn't care of that because she wanted to have fun and taeyeon is not a party girl as she, so she and sunny started to dance again. Tiffany only stare at her thinking that if she was taeyeon's girlfriend she would prefer being with her at the rooft up.

 

Jessica stood three minutes looking at the door thinking if she rather enter or not but after that she grab some courage and got in, taeyeon looked at her and then look away because she remeber her attitude a while ago.

 

Jessica: Im sorry!

Taeyeon: Its okay just leave me alone for a momment.

Jessica: Tae i acted like that because i think i'm in love with you!

Taeyeon: What?! Since when you started to feel something for me?

Jessica: I have always loved you.

Taeyeon: But ... i felt the same way as you a while ago but i thought you like guys.

Jessica: Why you didn't tell me? You know i have never said i like guys.

Taeyeon: What shoul we do now?

Jessica: Break up with her.

Taeyeon: Is not that simple, i like her.

Jessica: Are you in love with her??? Do you feel something for me?

Taeyeon: No i'm not in love with her but i like being with her, i like kissing her and ... and

Jessica: did you make love to her???

Taeyeon: NO! but i like touching her and smelling her she is sweet and nice when she is with me.

Jessica: but she's not with you right now! i'm the one with you, i'm always the one.

Taeyeon: and i am grateful for that!

Jessica: but you don't feel anything about me!! (crying)

Taeyeon: I love you! Like a friend and like more than friend.         I'm comfuse right now!

Jessica: Kissed me.

 

They kissed very passionately-

 

Taeyeon: My heart is going to explode.

Jessica: Break up with her.

Taeyeon: I told you is not that easy.

Jessica: Do you want me.

Taeyeon: Yes i want you! i want both of you!

Jessica: I won't give up on you.

Taeyeon: what you planed to do-

Jessica: Do you accept being with me behind sunmi?

Taeyeon: omg your putting me in a very difficult situation.

 

Jessica grab taeyeon's face and started to kiss her so passionately, so anger, but at the same time so sweet, taeyeon got melt by this.

 

Taeyeon: I gues i'm not willing to loose this feeling.

Jessica: so you accept?

Taeyeon: For you anything.