Continuation

Is not another love story

Jessica: It isn't! ... If you love me still. (sad can be seen on her face

Taeyeon: I do but i think i feel something for tiffany too.

 

Jessica:so its true you love her right?

Taeyeon: I said: i think i feel something for tiffany TOO. I didn't say that i only love her!

 

Jessica: So what should we do now?

Taeyeon: Tiffany is leaving for a few days, maybe i should do the same.

Jessica: Now that you know how i feel you're planning to leave?

 

Taeyeon: Is not like that! What i'm trying to say is that i should take a few days to think about my feelings and when i'm ready i will tell you who i choose to be with.

 

Jessica: i don't know why but i feel like i will be the one with the heart broken. But i will wait for your return.

 

Three days has past and tiffany cameback, but she wasn't welcome by taeyeon so she asked about her and jessica told her everything, no one knew about this they were the only one, Yuri knew that her relation with jessica was in jeopardy  but she couldn't do anything but to love her more and more; Tiffany after realizing what was going on felt happy because ofter all this years she thought that taeyeon will never love her like she love her, but she was wrong she made taeyeon confused and if she wasn't choose by taeyeon she will feel happy because she made taeyeon confused.

 

A month has passed and taeyeon hasn't come yet they were all concern about taeyeon. One day taeyeon called sunny and told her to pick her up from the airport, she didn't want tiffany nor jessica to come so she ask sunny to not tell neither of them and she ask yuri to come too.

 

At the airport.

 

Taeyeon: Hey thanks for picking me up!!!

Sunny: No problem mate!!!

Yuri: Hi, tae!!! How've you been?

 

Taeyeon: exhausted!

Sunny: Did you finally made up your mind?

 

Taeyeon: Yes, thats why i ask you to bring yuri with you.

Yuri: You're going to tell me your choice?

 

Taeyeon: That's right my friend. And i want you to listen well because is not only me who needed time but also you and i think my decision will affect you as well.

Yuri: You still love Jessica right?

 

Taeyeon: Yes, absolutely!

Yuri: I knew it. (her voice was a bit broken)

 

Taeyeon: Don't take conclussions to fast!

Yuri: What do you mean?

 

Taeyeon: Although i still love Jessica, i won't take her back because i know you love her, i know you've been in love with her since we were in school and because i know that tiffany is madly in love with me, i know she has been in love with me all this years, so I want to reward her for all the love that she has given me.  

Sunny: You're crazy.

Taeyeon: No i'm not.

Yuri: I don't understand you.

Taeyeon: Yuri-shi, i will try my best to get in love with tiffany and make her happy, so i want you to try with all your best to make jessica love you and if we both fail, unfortunately i will get jessica back with me, because all of that would mean that jessica and i are meant to be.

Yuri: What if i fail but you succeed? What will happen to jessica?

Taeyeon: I don't know (she said it with a soft voice), lets try our best so that no one get hurt on this mess.

Yuri: whatever happens lets try to find happiness without looking back.