Nowadays

Is not another love story

Taeyeon was walking to her apartment near the university, she was alone because although she lives with tiffany (as a friend) and study with her in the same university they don't have the same schedule.

Jessica was runnig around the university area and she saw taeyeon walking, whe stood in a place were she can look at taeyeon at a distant, her thoughts became full of memories, she remember evevry time taeyeon touched her hand, kissed her and every sweet moments they had together, suddenly she became sad but than she thought about yuri and how yuri is with her but after a while she started to realize that she still love taeyeon and that it wasn't over for her but she felt uneasy because after all she was the one who broke up with taeyeon, she was the one who said "lets break up" so she can't say right now to taeyeon "hey lets start over again" she needs to know if taeyeon still feel something for her and she know deep in her heart that there is a little hope because taeyeon haven't had a relationship with any other girl apart from her but at the same time she knows that she is with yuri and although she doesn't love yuri she care for her.

Time had passed and it was night already so jessica went home and started to think a plan so she can talk to taeyeon and become friend with her. She thought of a way to break up with yuri but she didn't find a way.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The girls went out to lunch together, there were sunny, kwanghee, tiffany, yoona, sunmi, taeyeon, yuri and jessica.

 

On the table.

Tiffany: Hey i got a annoucement to make.

Taeyeon: What annoucement?

Tiffany: I'm going to japan!

Taeyeon: (while the others were congratulating tiffany) WHAT?

Yuri: Why you react like that taengoo??

Taeyeon: How can you leave? What about me?

Sunny: What about you??? what's the matter taeng? 

Tiffany: I'm not leaving for ever, it just a trip taetae!

Kwanghee: I know what is happening to taeyeon!

All (except taeng): What is it???

Kwanghee: She doesn't want tiffany to leave because sh... (taeyeon cover kwanghee mouth abruptaly) .... oh come on taeyeon is so obvious what is happening to you! You are afraid to be alone at your apartment!!!

Taeyeon: ... ... ... yes i'm afraid i don't want to be alone at night!

Tiffany: so that is your problem? well uhm i thought you will going to miss me, i guess i was wrong................. ohm well taetae you can stay with sunmi or with yoona right girls?

Yoona and sunmi: Yes, of course she can!

Taeyeon: oh ok and tiffany i will miss you a bit you know!

Tiffany: well a bit is enough i guess.

Jessica: A bit is enough? you guess? taeyeon are you in love with tiffany? 

..................................................................

Jessica: SPEAK!

Taeyeon: it doesn't concern to you jessica, mind your own business ok!

Yuri: well taeyeon there is nothing wrong if you confess that you're in love with tiffany. it isn't wrong you know and tiffany is a very lovely person and she care about you A LOT!

Tiffany: thanks yuri! but i belive what taeyeon said, she is not in love with me, she has never been in love with me. (she said it with sadness on her face)

Taeyeon: i'm not in love with tiffany but i love her like a friend and i will miss her so bad that's what i'm afraid off. Tiffany stay i don't want you to go please!

Tiffany: don't worry taeng i'll be back in three days!

Yoona: Jessica you should respect yuri.

Sunny: Yes, jessica.

Jessica: What did i do?

Yoona; you show us that you are jealous. You still have feelings for taeyeon!

Yuri: Yoona, Sunny, please stop it, she is not jealous, she loves me! right baby?

Jessica: Yes my love, you are THE ONLY ONE FOR ME, you will never cheat on or make love to someone in font of me like SOMEONE DID!

Taeyeon: I know its my fault but it was only a game and you did the same, you kissed yuri infront of me, and what did i said? ... NOTHING i understood it well but you, you didn't gave me a chance and now you're saying that i cheated? you are crazy! I'M LEAVING EAT WELL!

 

 

Teayeon went out but jessica followed her. The others stayed inside the restaurant, yuri didn't follow them because she knew this will happen and although she feel in love with jessica she knows that if you love someone you have to let her leave.

 

 

 

 

Jessica: Taeyeon! I STILL LOVE YOU !

jessica yell it at taeyeon, they were walking fast very fast, when taeyeon heard what jessica yelled she stop and faced her.

Taeyeon: Its to late for us to be!

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------