What happen to Tiffany?

Is not another love story

The truth behind tiffany's atitude toward taeyeon change.

 

Two month and half ago tiffany and taeyeon subscribe to the theater club, they first assigment was to understand the love between two people. they wete really taken aback becaouse none of the two of them knew anything about love so the teacher told them to experiment a bit, to find someone they like and start a thing with him. But neither the two wanted to do so. So they went to yuri for help because they know that yuri is in love with someone although they don't know who she or him is, so when they met up with yuri they explain all the issue....

Tiffany: Hey yuri! What's up?

Yuri: Nothing good and you?

Taeyeon: Whe have a big problem mate! Our theater teacher left us this really stupid and yet difficult assigment.

Yuri: What is it?

Tiffany: We need to understand LOVE. And you know that we aren't pros in this thing so we were thinking that maybe you can help us explaining what is love and what people feel when they are in love and how they get in love with someone?

Yuri: Well i can't help you with that because that is something that you need to experiment with.

Taeyeon: Did you talk to our teacher??? Yuri: No, why?

Taeyeon: Because that is exactly what she said to us and she also told us to find someone we like and experiment with him, but that is so not good at all plus right now i'm really into girls you know! hehe

Tiffany: Wah i feel the same way!!!

Yuri: hey i got a really good idea. Maybe you can experiment with eachother.

Tiffany: And what if we don't fall in love with each other....      Taeyeon: Or what if one of us fall in love and the other don't!

Tiffany: That will be sooo bad to our friendship.

Yuri: Well the only thing that i can say to you is : JUST TRY IT!

If  they do fall in love, it will be my chance to make jessica love me, if she sees taeyeon in love with someone else she will be fragile and i will be there by her side!!! yay this is my only oportunity to have jessica. - yuri.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tbc.