Back to the present

Is not another love story

So they are in the cafetiria talking about their homeworks and problems.

Jessica: Hey tiff, how's theater class? 

Tiffany: Oh its a total mess!!! I'm thinking of quiting it.

Taeyeon: What?! Why?! Its because of me?

Tiffany: No. I just don't want to do it anymore because our teacher is so into love stories and i don't want to do what we did a couple of month ago.

Jessica: What did you do?

Taeyeon: Nothing special.

Yuri: (worried that jessica might get heartbroken if they continue talking about that subject) Hey i got a lot of math homework can somebody of you help me?!

Jessica: Tiff what did you do? (ignoring yuri statement)

Taeyeon: We had to be a couple for three days and tiffany didn't llike it specially our last day! 

Jessica: WHAT?! Taeyeon why? I mean what you had to do that?

Tiffany: We had to do and essay about love and we didn't know about love and we weren'r in love, so our teacher adviced us to start a quick relationship with someone so we can understand LOVE.

Taeyeon: And we didn't want to find some random person so Yuri here adviced us to try it with ouselfs to be in a relationship and so we did but apparently that destroy me and tiffany's friendship because now she is very distant to me.

Jessica: Yurid did what?! (she stare at yuri with a "i will kill you" face) but what did you do? Did you kiss? Why you didn't ask another of your friends?

Tiffany: Oh come on jess is nothing big! We did kiss it wasn't a big deal and it was a quick thing. And by the way taeyeon i'm not distant to you is just that i have lots of things to do right now and i really can't affort to waste my time in theater so i wil quit it.

 (there were the other girls there so they start to talk about other subjects just to try to chill the mood)

Sunny: Hey the weekend is coming what are your plans?

Yuri: Hyuyeon and i we are going to the lake to catch some fish who wants to join us?

Taeyeon: I can't i have this theater trip.

Tiffany: Yes i forgot about that. I think i'll go first. I have to tell the teacher about my decision so she can find someone to take my spot.

Yoona: I'm going to my grandpa's house!

Jessica: I don't have anything planned yet.

Sooyoung: Hey jess you can go with me to the sea!

Jessica: Ok fine! I need to clear my mind and i think that would help.

Taeyeon: Clear your mind from what?

Jessica: Just things nothin to worried about.

 

So they left the room and went to class. Tiffany told her theater teacher that she was quitting so the teacher star looking for someone who can take tiffany's spot so she paste an announcement. Sunmi read it and thougth i will be a great opportunity to get close to taeyeon so she sign for it and guess what?!............................................................................... She got tiffany's spot!!!

 

So it was weekend already and all of them were heading to their respecting locations, but unfortunetly tiffany was left alone, she didn't planned anything for the weekend so when all heer friends were gone she saw a bus, it was the theater bus, she felt sorry somehow, then a momment later she saw taeyeon arriving to the bus and a few seconds later she saw SUNMI, she felt courious about that, and then they left too.

 

On the theater bus. Taeyeon sat alone but sunmi quickly ran to her and sat on taeyeon's side and they start talking and soon without notice it they became closer. Taeyeon star to fall fast for Sunmi and it was like that because sunmi treated her so nice and was ver caring of taeyeon, and taeyeon felt like sunmi was very fragile and caring and that make her felt llike she need to protect her. So when the weekend end taeyeon and sunmi were officially a couple.

As for Jessica and Sooyoung they had a blast on their weekend, they did a lot of things together and went partying and jessica final was over taeyeon, or at least she thought that way.

Yuri and Hyuyeon catched a lot of fish and Hyuyeon a catched a really big one they even took a picture with it. Yuri felt relief that for two beautiful days she didn't think about Jessica. Sunny went to her house but on sunday she went visisting Yoona's grandpa so they spend the day together, and as for tiffany she stood alone all the weekend think about what should taeyeon had been doing in this two days.

 

So monday has arrive and they all went to the cafeteria to talk about their weekend, they haven't had time to talk about it because they had to make their homeworks on sunday night and in class they didn't had a chance to reunite because their teachers were leaving them a lot of classworks so they needed to finish them first or they will get bad grades.