Chapter 1

Is not another love story

Tiffnay's second day of school, she woke up early and ver cheerful.

Tiffany: Today is going to be an excellent day. Thanks God i have new friends, i can't wait to go to school and talk to them i really like them, they seem so nice and so supportive.

Tiffany got dress and went to school in her car, when she arrive she saw her new friends in the parking lot.

Tiffany: Hi guy!!! How you doing? 

Jessica: Oh! Hi tiffany! you arrive just in time! May i present you our dearest friend Kim Taeyeon.

Taeyeon:Hi! How are you?   ------ Taeyeon offer her hand to Tiffany and when tiffany touched taeyeon hands something strange happen to her. She felt electric shocks all over her body and she felt weird so she quicky break contacts with taeyeon.

Tiffany: Can we go to class now! Ireally don't like been late or skipping classes!

Yuri: Well you are going to get soooo well with Jessica, she is exactly like you!

Then they went to their classroom, Jessica put her sit bisede Taeyeon's and the others keep their original order, though everyone is sitting next to each other, jessica puts her sit even closer to taeyeon but this seem normal to the other including Tiffany, she tohught that they were really close friends.

While they were on resces they met sunmi and they introduce her to tiffany, they got along very well but tiffany felt that sunmi and jessica didn't get along well so she just stood a little distant to sunmi because she liked jessica more.

After three month pass, what had seem so beautiful and roses color change in a way to tiffany and taeyeon, because they became so indiferent to one another although taeyeon didn't start this situation she felt like if she treated tiffany as she used to and tiffany didn't treat her good she will look like idiot so she just went with flow.