Get to know each character

Is not another love story

Kim taeyeon is not another normal girl she is biual, timid, never been in a relationshi and a dreamer. She is good at singing, an average student, not so popular and is very difficult for her to make friends, although she has several friends. Her best friends is Yuri, her other friends are Jessica, Sunny, Yonna, Yubin and Sunmi. Taeyeon is a senior and wants to go to korea to study art in seoul university, her parents are not rich but they have enough to live well and buy everything taeyeon's need.

 

Tiffany is a new girl and although for other girls it probably would be awful to start their last high school year in a new school, for some reason Tiffany foind it normal, maybe is because she is an excellent student. She is and outgoing person with a lot of friends and she makes friend easy, although she likes a lot of people she has never been in a relationship and has never confess she is the kind of girls that loves everyone if its handsome or beautiful but she doesn't want a commitment thats why she has never been in a rilationship but this doesn't means that she has never kissed before, she has the only thing she is pure is the she's still a and she wants to keep it that way until she confess to someone. On her first day of school she made friends with taeyeon's friends but not with taeyeon because taeyeon wasn't there, that special day taeyeon didn't went to school because she didn't want to, tiffany's parents are not rich but have a bussines that help them aying the bills and everything.

 

Jessica is a wealthy girl and everybody thinks that just because she is rich, she doesn't talk to everyone only to those who are in the same level as her, but this is not true, thats why all the school even the teachers know her as the ice princess. Her first friend was taeyeon, when they first met she aproach taeyeon and told her that she wanted to be her friend forever and since that day they had been friends and had nver fight to each other, Taeyeon introduce Jessica to her friends and they got along so well because they found out that Jessica is actually quite nice, caring and a loving person and a true friend, specially with taeyeon. Jessica has never been in love until she met taeyeon but she is afraid that taeyeon won't feel the same way as her, she is a good student.

 

Yuri, Sunny and Yoona have been friends since day care and had never been separated, their families are middle class, could have a lot of money but due that each one of them has like 4 siblings and you all know how difficult is life nowadays, they all are great students, like to fight for little and insignificant things but always stay truth with their friends. They like taeyeon because she seems timid but once you get to know her well and when she feels safe and comfy with you she is not timid at all and is the pranker and clown of the group, soo thats why they love taeyeon and care about her.  

 

Sunmi is a junior of the girls but she is very mature and always keep and eye on taeyeon's bussines because she think that she is protecting her future. She is the best student of her class she is not wealth nor poor is a only child and doesn't like Jessica because she feels that taeyeon love Jessica more than her parents and when she met Tiffany she felt like she would be her ally in keeping away Jessica from Taeyeon, but the she found out that Tiffany hates taeyeon and won't do anything that mekes her talk to taeyeon.

 

BUT WHAT SUNMI DOESN'T KNOW IS TIFFANY'S TRUE FEELINGS FOR TAEYEON!!!