Nearly an Hour of Bliss

The Dark Melancholy of Choi Minho

 

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­sorry if I cut this on the previous chapter. I just wanted to know how you would react after a cliff-hanger of Jiyeon and Minho. SO tell me how you have felt about that scene.


­­­­

I pushed her away slowly with 50-50 of my will.

She continued to smirk as she looked at me with that mischievous tint in her eyes.

She spread out her hand, pushing it forward until it was millimeters away from my face.

I sensed a gush of blood rushing down as she caressed my cheeks with her forefingers. When she got anxious, one of her fingers even touched my lips.

I froze. “I said stop it.”

We both locked gaze. Her eyes were playfully carrying my soul into a weird heat.

I gulped as she smiled very widely.  Her façade as a demonic flower turned into an angelic saint. She looks breathtaking with that smile.

“I said you won’t like me mister if you’ll try to mess up with me,” she noted again.

I grabbed her index finger away from my lips as I sighed very slowly before I got to look straight in her eyes again.

“And I think you will even curse me if you’ll continue to tease me. You don’t know what I have done earlier.” I declared as I let her hands go.

Her eyes were bulging as she got my message. I created a barracks between my will to kiss her and TO kiss her.

I saw her blush before she faced her back.

She led away again and she was heading to a yellow building, we walked past rooms, but now she didn’t let silence envelope us which only cause us to feel a stronger awkwardness. She tells every boring stuff about them. I secretly sneaked out my phone and decided to record her voice while she is explaining words that I don’t want to internalize.

Something weird about her voice that somehow had eluded me so I better record it or else she will turn into a mute again.

After that, we headed for the media building, she kept acting like a tourists guide but honestly, she looks like an impatient grumpy granny.

“This will be our English Laboratory… Every word in the English dictionary is a must for us to master so you need to listen to me and stop recording my voice” she said coldly with a very blank trace in her expression.

Automatically, I dispatched my phone to my pocket. WTF, how did she know it? Despite of her E.S.P. senses, I acted normal.

“Amazed? I have a bionic soul, bamboo shoot” she said.

Creepy, she has a bionic s-soul…? Hey… wait a minute, what did she call me?

“Yah! Me? A bamboo shoot?” I asked, starting to get annoyed.

“Do we have any other companions here? Of course it’s you whom I am referring to. DUH~ you are so tall mister so I should call you bamboo shoot.” I don’t know if I am permitted to strangle her but since she said that we were alone, I think I can even swallow her.

I wanted to look calm despite of that sarcasm. She suddenly walked in a little bit faster pace.

“Where are we up to now?!” I asked but she continued to walk. I walked but she continued to walk faster and pulled her knapsack until her body was beside me.

“WHAT THE FU…”

“Watch your mouth you creepy monster,” I tease-fully said. It’s my turn now to give names.

But unluckily, she suddenly punched me so hard and seriously, it hurts.

“Ouchie…” I pouted as I soothed my shoulder.

“Don’t give me awry nicknames you bambooshoot!” she said but before she could walk past me, I grabbed her shoulders and again she shoved my hand away.

“Look who’s talking,” I just said and she gave me an annoyed look.

We walked on the open field and some students were giving us crappy look.  Not that look that spells anger but it was more of WHAT-THE-EFF?! Look.

“Won’t you ask where we are going?” she whispered loudly, breaking the silent aura around us.

“Uhm… I was asking that earlier so yeah, where are we going?” I asked, with my hands inserted in my pockets.

“We are going to the scariest room in the campus,” she said, successfully shivering the hell out of me.

But despite of all that, I experienced a weird excitement.

“Are we going to that burnt building?”I said, breaking all the thoughts suppressing out from my mind.

“No,” she said bluntly.

AISH… what an icy princess.

“Then… where?” I accused as we continued to walk on a narrow alley.

“You’ll see,” she said…

There’s something in her that is special, I don’t know but obviously, it is weird but it makes her standout from others. But she is less than compared to Hara. Hara is a lively girl, bubbly, talkative, hyper, loud, fun but in the other hand, Jiyeon is creepy, silent, weird, frank. AISH… Why am I even comparing this girl to any normal human?

I gawked around us and before I prepared myself, darkness covered our sight. When she the lights, a blank dusty space greeted me.

“Are you sure you are not going to me?” I said, I expected her to laugh, curse me, kick me or anything but she didn’t so I let down my arms that should serve as my defense on what she will going to do.

“I can’t who’s taller than me, he should be at least on my height level.,” she said without any trace in her expression.

I choked at my own mouth juice and it took me seconds to recover. “ I was only joking, don’t take it seriously,” I said inb between choking moments.

“I know, I am also lying. Don’t even dream that I’ll even kiss you,” she said, she looked straight at my eyes with full of tease.

“Shut up you creepy monster. Is this the only thing you will only show to me?” I said, pushing away the horror she brought me up from her statement.

“Don’t get impatient you bamboo shoot” she said and went to the middle of the floor, pulling up a secret door on it. She signaled me to follow her before she got down. I followed her with raising brows,  what crap could this be?

When I got down, a secret room embraced my presence. I noticed an aged grand piano in the middle of the room.

“Hey ,Bamboo shoot, haven’t yet amazed?” she turned at my direction while brushing off the cobwebs that stuck on her bangs.

Involuntarily, I brushed the cobwebs on the spots she misses. I felt her neck stiffen but she still let me continue what I am doing.

“What’s this room? A hideout?” I asked.

After I brushed those cobwebs, I headed straight to the piano. I don’t have skills on playing it but I adore being a pianist.

“This is actually the basement, intended to be the janitor’s closet,” she started to explain. I looked at her with much interest but she end up smirking at me.

“Yah creepy monster, why is this piano here?” I asked.

“Well, a girl, whose father is the original founder of this university, wished that a special room would be made for her. She loves playing the piano so viola, this room is for her” she said, now beside me, resting her fingers on the piano keys.

“No one knows the real story actually but one day, she never came home and one week had past and they discovered her dead body inside of this piano,” she said and looked at me. I immediately stood up in shock but unfortunately, I end up stumbling on the floor.

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?!” I gasped while trying to crawl back slowly from her gaze.

“Do you think I should joke about death?” she smirked. “If you are not yet satisfied with it, try opening this piano… I haven’t scrubbed those blood stains nicely yet” she added.

“You’re sick! I’ll get out from here now!” I said grabbing my bag and stood up quickly.

She’s sick! I knew it!

______________________________________

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

That bright creature is so easy to manipulate

Does he really think I can interfere with a substituted casket for a dead body? It should be used in the investigation, right?

Bamboo shoot quickly got out from our lair. I laughed silently as I look at him panic-stricken.

When he got out, I sighed silently. I never imagined I could make a friend. But fortunately, I lost him that quick. I am back for being a loner again, and I am glad for that.

I played the piano version of Air on G string. When I was being carried through the melodic tune, I felt a strong blow on my head and before I knew it…   Blackness covered my sight

 

___________________________________________

COMMENTS ARE VERY LOVED BY -GODofTHUNDER-

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING!