The She, Her and Her's part

The Dark Melancholy of Choi Minho

 

“You are 5 minutes late…” she hissed

Jiyeon pulled my necktie as she made me stand up, startled at her incredible arm strength.

“I hate waiting mister… Especially if the person I am waiting is carefree,” I heard the hardness in her voice. I recoiled myself as my brain composes properly at that moment.

I caught her hand to let go of my necktie involuntarily. Her hand was icy cold and as I realized that my fingers were too long to cover her fist.

We were both silent then. Our eyes met furiously, both of us were trying to overpower each to test who’s more overriding.

Her eyes were gentle, but intense and they seemed to be making my kneecap turns soft.

She jerked her hand suddenly, making me blink twice.

I was unable to move until my brain had somewhat unscrambled itself. After that, I cleared my throat.

“Sorry if I kept you waiting, a problem just occurred before you got here,” I said as I bow down my head.

I wanted to smile but I know already that it will not affect her so my eyes just wandered the cafeteria and discovered that students are starting to back off from their tables. I guess I didn’t hear the school bell rang.
Her voice whipped out low and soft, “Apology accepted. Now, can we move on?”

“O-of course” I stuttered, making my face not to sulk because of the blankness in her eyes.

She started to walk fast as I stumbled out, trying to keep her pace with me.

My mind still swirled dizzily, full of images. Taemin’s wicked smile got somehow stuck on my brain. I tried to repress them.

“What have you discovered by now mister?” Her voice was guarded. I noticed that a small circle of red liquid spilled on her uniform but I tried to ignore it.

“Nothing yet…” I said, trying to keep my voice calm; pressing the thrill and curiosity from her question in the back of my brain.

She turned to smirk at me. “Well… that’s too bad. I thought you have discovered something already.”

I felt myself tongue-tied. I don’t know why but my brain consumed most of my energy, what’s with her question?

We walked to the open field, the cold breeze brushing against my skin made me shiver but I ignored it, I still need to think.

I inhaled very deeply as I tried to scrutinize all the events that had happened during lunch. I was left with the phone call of Eunjim.

“Was it about that creepy ringtone?” I accused.

She didn’t respond, she just continued to walk faster. I wonder if I pinpointed the right spot.

“You’re being unfair,” I mumbled, almost whispered.

She stopped and turned to me. Her death glares caused me to gulp very loudly.

“What about that ringtone? Have you asked them about it?” she waved but her eyes were then blank again.

“Well, they haven’t answered me,” I tried to lie.

“Then, ask them again next time mister,” her face became casual and it annoyed me once again.

“Hey! Can I ask you something?” I mumbled loud.

“What?” she whispered as she raised a bored eyebrow.

“Don’t call me mister… and smile. Be lively… Be happy…” I made a face at my tone.

“Are you commanding me?” she gasped.

“Yes… Isn’t it obvious?” I said, trying to see the havoc she will do. Well, I am expecting her to split me in half or worse, swallow me but who would have guess?

“That’s nice… really, I appreciate your effort in giving me orders but of course, you will fail at the end. Now, I give the orders. I order you to stop giving orders to me” she said.

I smiled. “So far, that’s the longest words you have uttered. I must say, I am impressed.”

I heard her mumble some ruthless words but again, I ignored it.

I am happy that I annoyed her. I won a war between a mute weirdo. Seeing a silent girl inhale and exhale very deeply while clenching and unclenching her fists is like my victory trophy.

But suddenly, I saw her smirk as she stepped forward to meet my gaze. Slowly raising her head until it was few inches away from my face and I sensed that she fixed her eyes on my lips.

“You sure are very good to be true Minho… But let us see if you will like me if I will try to wash off the chameleon in me,” she whispered.

I felt Goosebumps attacking my legs up to my neck. What the heck is she talking about?

“Jiyeon… Don’t tease me,” I firmly said as I grabbed both of her shoulders.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________

 

CLIFF-HANGER?!  :P KEKEKEKEKEKEKE

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED

COMMENTS
COMMENTS
COMMENTS

ARE MUCH MUCH LOVED BY

-GODofTHUNDER-