You...? Again? Geezzz....

Nothing But Bad Luck

  Chapter 7:

No One’s POV

It was finally Friday and the weather was surprisingly cool outside. It wasn’t blazing hot and it wasn’t freezing cold. The weather was perfect. Today, Jae tried once more to dress in a way to show that she had class. She wore her favorite pair of tattered jean shorts and an orange cami. Then she put on her shear yellow hoodie to top of the look. She felt confident in her casual outfit and headed to school a little earlier than usual so that she could somehow run into people who would befriend her.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/soneed-distressed-denim-shorts/info.html/pid.1031208520

Jae’s POV

I was sitting in my first period class thinking out plans for the project I was assigned with Yongguk when someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned to see Younjae. I smiled and ushered him to sit next to me.

“Hey there Noona. Whatcha doing?” he asked me in a sing song voice and I showed him my work.

“Just planning out our group project for English that’s all.” I looked over at the clock to see that we had twenty minutes before class starts.

“Ah… someone nice enough to be your partner?” Youngjae asked and I shook my head.

“We were assigned the person we sit next to.” I answered him and his face scrunched up in a frown.

“Then why are you so down Jae Noona?” I sighed and looked at him.

“Guess who’s my partner.” I told him and he was quiet for two seconds then he raised an eyebrow.

“It’s our gracious leader isn’t it?” He asked and I nodded. He chuckled and patted my on the head.

“It’s okay Jae. Yongguk isn’t as bad as you think he is.” Youngjae reassured and I scoffed.

“That’s what Dae and Jelo said.” I turned to Youngjae again and his face was once more in a frown.

“What’s wrong?” I asked and he crossed his arms.

“How come Hyung and Zelo get a nickname. I want one too.” He pouted and I laughed whole heartedly at his childish behavior.

“Okay okay…hmmm?” I thought to myself and suddenly it came to me. It was like a light bulb lit up next to my head.

“Alright, Youngjae how about-“ The door slammed open and Yongguk burst through the room.

“Hyung?!” Youngjae said and Yongguk strode over towards us. The entire room had hushed into a silence as soon as he entered the room.

“Youngjae, classes will start soon. You should go now.” He advised and Youngjae nodded. He got up and said goodbye to me.

“You better have a nickname for me later Noona!” he called behind him as he left the room. The class filled with murmurs and I turned to Yongguk and looked away. He looked at me but I ignored him.

“What? You’re so chummy with Youngjae and I don’t even get a friendly hello?” he asked and I gave him a ‘What the Hell’ look.

“You really think I would be remotely nice to you?” I asked him and his eyes gave the look of someone who was sincerely hurt. However that faded as soon as the teacher had entered the room.

I faced the font of class and started to pay attention to the lesson of the day. I took notes and for most of the class Yongguk minded his own business. I looked at the clock again and noticed that there was only fifteen minutes left of class.

Wow… this is a new record for him.

I looked back down at my notebook and out of now where a piece of paper came flying to my face. It hit my forehead and landed on my arm. I picked it up and opened the note.

Your shorts, they make your thighs look fat.

-Yongguk

 I crumpled the piece of paper and looked at him. He was facing the front of the class, pretending to pay attention. I ripped a small piece of paper from my notebook and scribble my reply.

Why would you care? Stop staring then.

I threw the paper at him and continued to pay attention in class. Soon after I got another piece of paper was thrown at me.

I’m saying you should change. Your shorts are way too short.

I resisted the urge to laugh at his insane request.

That’s why shorts are called SHORTS… they’re meant to be short.

He really is stupider than he looks.

The bell rang and I stood from my chair and gathered my stuff. I turned to leave when Yongguk grabbed my arm.

“I would advise you to change your clothes.” He told me and I raised an eyebrow.

“Make me.” I said and pulled my arms away from him and I left the classroom.

He must be delusional. I mean seriously?

The rest of the day proceeded peacefully until lunch time came around. I had met Taeminnie by the entrance of the cafeteria and we happily entered.

“So Noona… how’s life as BAP’s dog going?” Tae asked sarcastically while we were waiting on the lunch line. I elbowed him and he giggled.

“You know, it’s actually not that bad.” I confessed and Tae looked taken aback.

“Who are you and what did you do to my Jae-Jae Noona.” Tae asked taking steps away from me. I chuckled and pulled him back.

“No what I mean is, everyone except Yongguk is extremely nice.” I said and Taemin sighed in relief.

“Phew… I thought I lost you there.” Taemin sighed and I nudged hiwm in the ribs. He giggled and I happen to look across the room to see that Minho guy staring at us with anger in his eyes.

Is that anger… or jealousy hmm?

“Hey Taemin, do you and Minho ever hang out together?” I asked my innocent friend and he nodded his head.

“Yeah, but very rarely.” He admitted and I nodded.

I think I’m gonna play a little match maker session.

“Why?” Taemin asked and I looked at him with a gleam in my eyes.

“Somehow… I don’t like that look you have now.” He admitted and I giggled. I ruffled his hair and we headed to our seats.

“Yah! Jae!” I turned and saw Yongguk and his groupie following him. I raised an eyebrow and turned back around, completely ignoring them.

“Noona!” Youngjae and Zelo came rushing up to me and I greeted them with a warming smile. Daehyun and Himchan came next to my side and I greeted them happily as well. Jongup was already sleeping in one of the cafeteria booths and I chuckled. Taemin was also into our little group and he murmured little ‘hellos’ and shy ‘nice to meets yous’. Yongguk was left behind us, completely ignored.

He strode over and grabbed me by my shoulder. I was then whipped around to face him and my face was in a scowl.

“What do you want Yongguk?” I said roughly. He scoffed at my attitude,

“Didn’t I already tell you change your shorts?” Youngguk eyed me up and down. I could have sworn that he was checking me out.

“Yeah. What of it? I told you if you wanted me to change you would have to make me.” I stuck out my tongue and turned to face the others. I saw the look in their faces and saw a terrified look. I got a chill down my spine and felt Yongguk’s hand on my shoulder again. He whipped me around once more and before I realized what was going on it was too late.

The cold chocolate milk was already dripping down my legs when it hit me about what had happened. Yongguk had poured someone’s milk down my front, making it run down my shirt to my shorts, staining it’s path all the way down.

I shivered and a mix of emotions ran through me. Anger, embarrassment and shock over rid my senses. My face was burning in either anger or embarrassment, I didn’t know. I glared at Yongguk who just smirked at my face. He shrugged and shot the empty carton of milk in the garbage can.

“Well, I guess this MAKES you change doesn’t it?” He said. All eyes in the cafeteria were on him and I as he exited the room with his head held hi. I was pinned to the ground and watched him leave as my mouth was hanging open. I saw from my peripheral view that the other BAP members were leaving as well. However as they left, they gave me sad looks and small apologies. I nodded not really hearing what they were saying and once they left, Taemin pulled me out of the cafeteria.

“Come on Noona, you should go change. You might get sick.” He said worriedly and I just let him pull me to the girl’s locker room. Once I was past the snickers and whispers of the entire school body I sighed.

“Thanks Minnie.” I said and he nodded pushing me into the locker room. I walked in and headed for my locker to change into my yoga pants and unused gym shirt.

Yongguk is such an arrogant to cross the line with me. You should make him pay for what he did to you. My inner voice was seething in anger while my common sense shushed it’s aggressive nature.

No, no, I can’t fight back. If I do I’ll get kicked out of Syrina. Common sense said as I pulled of my ruined clothes.

Fine… I understand but if ever we get the chance, we should totally teach him a lesson. I unconsciously nodded with my inner voice.

By the time I was done arguing with myself, I was finished changing my clothes. I looked at the huge mirror in the locker room and sighed.

My pretty outfit was ruined and now I have to were this? I shook my head and exited the locker room with my soiled clothes in my arms.

I hope the rest of the day won’t be as crappy as this. I thought to myself.

Don’t hope too much… You do have the worst luck ever Jae…

 

Yongguk’s POV

FLASHBACK:

I was in my office looking out of the windows at the entrance of the school when a striking person started to walk up the stairs. As I looked closer I could make out the familiar features of Jae. I was shocked. I had thought that Jae was nothing but an ordinary person with no looks at all. However in that outfit she was wearing, I was forced to think otherwise.

I mean I hate her and all but damn did she look hot. Okay, maybe not Hot-Hot but cute enough to catch my attention. I liked the smooth fair skin that was exposed for all to see and in that outfit it was visible that she had curves to her figure that could’ve made any guy fall to their knees.

How did I miss that? I asked myself, knowing full well that I was quite good at spotting attractive females.

Then I saw the people walking around her. My eyebrows pulled together and my heart felt like it was being squeezed. All of the male population in the front of the school had noticed Jae walking by. And when I saw noticed, I mean they gawked at her. However being the stupid idiot that I say she is, Jae pays no attention to the hoard of males staring at her like she’s a meal.

I hated the fact that they were looking at her. I hated the fact that I liked looking at her. I also hated the fact that I was being tormented by her without her trying.

I came to one solution as she walked into the building.

I have to get her clothes off of her.

END OF FLASHBACK

Jae’s POV

It was already time for me to report to Bap’s office and so I strode over to their little cave at the top of the building reluctantly. I didn’t want to see Yongguk at all. I didn’t want to give him a chance to piss me off any more than I already was. I sighed and pushed open the door with my eyes closed.

“NOONA!!!” I felt arms wrap around my waist and I opened my eyes startled. I looked down to see Youngjae and Zelo were hugging me tight and I laughed at the both of them.

“Yah! Jelo! Younggie!” I tried to pull away and looked desperately around the room to see Daehyun smiling and Himchan shaking his head in disapproval. Jongup was sleeping as usual in his usual position in the corner. I mouthed a silent plea to the both of them and they sighed. Daehyun walked over and grabbed Zelo and Himchan grabbed Youngjae. I gasped in relief when I was freed and I saw the pouts on both of my dongsaengs’ faces. I smiled and headed for the couch.

I plopped down and looked around the room. Yongguk was nowhere to be seen and so I smiled.

“Noona, you look kinda scary smiling like that.” I turned to Jelo and ruffled his hair.

“I know why she’s smiling.” Daehyun started.

“It’s because his Majesty isn’t here,” Himchan noted and he smirked. I nodded happily not ashamed of the pure truth of the matter.

“It’s not only that! I also get to hang out with you guys like a normal person.” I added and stood up to go to the stereo system in the room. I started to look and inspect the thing.

“Jae, what are you doing? You do know that the stereo hasn’t worked ever since Himchan touched it right?” Daehyun said and Himchan send a nudge to his ribs.

“Is that so.” I said nonchalantly and picked up a loose wire from the stereo.

“Yeah, our Himchan-hyung isn’t so good with electronics.” Zelo added and he abruptly went quiet behind me. I had a feeling Himchan sent a glare towards them.

“Yongguk-hyung said that Himchan would have to replace it soon though.” Youngjae noted. I nodded my head in understanding.

“That’s too bad” I said with fake sadness while connecting some loose wires here and there. Once I was done I brought out my ipod and looked for my favorite song. (BAP’s No Mercy) I then plugged in my iPhone and turned around to face them.

“Well Himchannie, I guess you don’t have to worry about replacing this stereo.” I hit the play button on my iPhone and the room was filled with BAP’s No Mercy. Their faces were that of surprise and I smiled happily. I started to dance playfully towards Zelo and he started to dance too.

Soon we were all dancing and laughing at the wild moves we all pulled. I looked over and was amazed to see Jongup get up from his nap. He walked over to us and we formed a circle around him.

“Go Jongup! Go Jongup!” I started to chant and he started to dance when the song hit the dance break. His moves were out of this world. My once happy expression changed into that of amazement. Once the dance break ended my mouth was left agape and he pulled me into the middle with him. He started to dance and I picked up on his moves effortlessly.

“Go Noona! Go Noona!”

“Go Jae! Yeah Jae!”

I jammed with them until the song was over and I collapsed on the couch once again. Tired, they all followed suite.

“I didn’t know you could dance Jongup.” I said mockingly. He scratched the back of his head and shrugged.

“ I like to keep to myself when I meet new people.” He replied honestly and I laughed.

“If you call napping constantly keeping to yourself then you really are quite different.” I said and he laughed too.

“Well, yeah… But hey you’ve got quite the moves Jae.” He said and I blushed. The others nodded and leaned in.

“I guess. I mean dancing really is only a hobby of mine.” I admitted.

“Well you should dance more. Maybe we could all go to the club to dance sometime.” Jongup offered and I crossed my arms.

“Only if you promise not to sleep on the dance floor Jonguppie.” I said and he smiled at the reply and his new nickname. The others laughed at the comeback I had just made as I chuckled at my retort as well. Suddenly the door opened and all our heads turned to face the new addition to the room. My face fell.

“Jae, you are dismissed for today so leave and go somewhere I can’t see you.” He said nonchalantly as he strode to his desk. I blinked at him and he turned around. He lifted a hand and gestured for me to leave.

Rude much?

I stood from the couch and waved at the others. I turned towards the door and as soon as I reached the door he spoke.

“Oh and I expect you to be ready to go to my house later to work on our project.” I turned and pointed at myself and he nodded.

“Now go. Your face is bothering me.”

Unbelievable… I walked out of the office and decided to head for the library just to check it out.

He makes his own plans and doesn’t even confirm them with me beforehand.

I just wanna wring his neck and—

Hold on Jae, Syrina the school you MUST NOT get kicked out of.

I sighed… I was completely defenseless against my situation.

Once I reached the library, I walked in and started to walk down the aisles of books. I liked being in the library. It has always helped me to relax. I was running my hands down the books of fiction and romance when I bumped into a tall figure. I stumbled back and looked up to apologize for my stupidity.

I saw the person’s face. I saw his face. I saw the face I swore never to talk with again. I saw my first love.

I saw Kai.