Chapter 10: Finale - concert

Through the Vintage Camera

Soon, fan chants echoed the hall. All were anticipating the beginning of concert.

“ARE YOU READY?!” Just a sentence made chaos in the stadium. Hell yeah! They were starting. 6 gorgeous men stood tall on the stage. I got the best view of the whole concert, staring right at them. Or should I say they all knew well the position of my seat.

Fabulous songs, strong performance, awesome stage effects, who knew concerts could be so breath-taking? All six of them loved the stage and their fans support them back as much. It’s a beautiful connection. Spot lights shone beautifully on Dongwoon and he’s the only person that stood out in my eyes. Colours flooded him as he danced and sang.

“Next, we are going to find our girlfriend.” Kikwang announced through his microphone. Fans cheered and jumped, anticipating their favourite song. “Is she on the third floor?” Screams! “Is she on the second floor?!” More yells. “Or is she on the first floor?!” The standing crowd went nuts!

“I think she is there.” Yoseob pointed in my direction. I glanced around; fan girls were yelling their throats out. I should get my ears check after this concert.

“Yeah, that’s her!” Doojoon chipped in. Joo Kun came over on cue, stretched his hands out for me. Fan girls went googoo-gaga over him, yet again. However, there wasn’t any time to lose. Joo Kun grabbed my hands and led the way as he shone the way for me with a torch. Backstage, I stood nervously, totally clueless in this absurb situation. Dongwoon came running in seconds later, smiling widely. He mouthed ‘trust me’ as he held my hands. I nodded, trying to keep my cool. What’s more nerve wrecking than waiting?

“Everyone, leggo~!” Jun Hyung rapped through the microphone outside.

“Let’s go.” Dongwoon grinned, picking up his microphone. As we stepped out, spot light guided through the stage. He sang his first line with his soothing voice. “I’m gonna make you love me nul saranghandago. Nan niga isseo haengbokhae ounjaena neoppun in geol~”

A warm soothing hug from Dongwoon eased aggravates beating heart. His warmth spread, melting my insides. I was then led to a wooden bench, facing the whole stadium. Amazing! A sea of grey lights sparkled throughout the stadium, each light stick held its own unique wish for beast. They united as one in hope of supporting their idols. How I wish I could capture this prefect scene.

Before I had any time to be depressed about my lost camera, Kikwang came into my view in black and white. He grinned playfully, as he sang his lines. At the end, he planted a kiss on my forehead, winking. Hyunseung took his place, as he lay diagonally on my lap. At the side, Dongwoon punched Kikwang jokingly in the arms, jealous of that particular skin ship.

Yoseob was next up, giving me a back hug while his voice was music to my ears. Soon enough, because of their cheerfulness, I swayed along the song and loved every moment. Doojoon came riding in a bike, while singing his lines. Fans roared as the image of prince charming appeared before them.

I giggled in amusement, never once seen this side of Doojoon. He gifted a teddy bear, which I accepted appreciating. Seated on a high chair, Junhyung rapped his part in his own style perfectly. He could pull off any rap, I swear.

“I’m gonna make you love me~ Nul saranghandago,” The upbeat tempo slowed down. As they turned me 90 degrees, I came face to face with my prince – Dongwoon. He kneeled down on one knee, hands held on a beautiful boutique of deep red roses. Why nobody had ever told me how wonderful flowers were?

“Nan niga isseo haengbokhae ounjaena neoppun in geol~” Dongwoon handed me the boutique of roses. No words could I even describe how picturesque this scene was. I only had him in my eyes. The rest was black, white and had stayed permanently. Only Dongwoon, just him, the only one who knew my life needed a burst of rainbows.

“For you,” He whispered quietly to me, as I handed the boutique over.

“One, two, let’s go!” Junhyung grinned at his dongsaeng. The music then resumed its usual beat and the six charmers danced around me in circles. One by one, they gathered around me. Backstage crew came running out with a polarid camera plus Dongwoon’s vintage camera. How did that… Never mind! Smile for the camera!

Flash!

“There you go!” Dongwoon hopped up using the motion to get him on the stage. We both sat on the edge of the extended stage, looking at the stadium. It had been hours after the concert. The empty stadium felt lonely without its audience. Screams of the audience, however, still rang in my ears.

“Thanks,” I took over the bottled drink from him. He was now in sleeveless white tee and black leather pants. His shirt wrote: B2UTY & B2ST, B2UTIFULSHOW IN SEOUL.

“Did you enjoy the concert?”

“Of course! Who wouldn’t? Didn’t you know I’m going deaf hearing your fans yelling their throats out just to support you guys? And! You know how amazing the lighting was? I could see the colours as you spin around the stage with your dance moves! Also, you…” I paused, sensing someone snickering. I turned to Dongwoon with his amused face.

“What?” I frowned.

“It’s the first time I heard you talked so much at a go. Usually, I’m the one bombing the questions.” Dongwoon chuckled heartily. I punched his arms playfully, not wanting to admit that fact. “But, thank you for all that praise.”

“I want to thank you too, for inviting me to your concert.” I smiled back and then added, “And, your stage performance.”

“Did I pull it off nicely?” Dongwoon fidgeted worriedly. I thought back, flashes of images appeared in my mind. How could I ever forget that? It was the best moment of the entire concert, or in fact, my whole life. I took a sneak peek at Dongwoon’s anxious face.

“Hmmm…” I couldn’t help . His face got upset as he watched me ponder hard on the question. A grin then broke out on my face, giggling even. “Of course! You rock!”

His face lit up, like the happiest kid in the world. Cute!

“I’m could call myself a fan of Beast now.” I declared proudly. Sitting through that 3 hours of concert and I enjoyed every single song. I believe a couple more time I listen, I could memorize the lyrics.

“Fans of Beast are called Beauty.” Dongwoon announced proudly.

“Beauty?” What a name to name your fan club. “Ah! Beauty and the Beast?”

“Bingo!” Dongwoon smiled. I grinned. “You’re fast.”

“Do you want to join my fan club? It’s called swooner.” Dongwoon requested shyly.

“Why should I?” I teased, nudging him.

“Because, because!” Dongwoon looked flustered. After a second thought, his frown changed into a smirk. “Because I’m visual for our group and I’m the only one ‘coloured’ in your eyes.”

“Well, I could always use my camera… Oh wait, it’s… stolen.” I sighed, dampening the atmosphere. Dongwoon sensed it rather quickly, as he watched my face fell.

“You’ll be fine,” Dongwoon patted my head in assurance. I gazed up at his puppy eyes. “Because I’ll colour your world up. No matter where you go, I’ll tag along and be sure I’m in your line of sight. I promise to touch everything I could reach for you. I’ll also make sure you see the rainbow at least once in your life.”

Those were true sincere words. His genuine words warm up my insides. I couldn’t help my broke out in a smile. Upon seeing that, he grinned too, knowing he said the right words. His shy and honest character was those qualities could win millions of hearts. Yet in my eyes, he was just Dongwoon no one else. He was the only one who could colour my world. I wrapped my arms around his neck, grateful of his existence.

“It’s really alright, because now, your existence filled my world with colours.”

What a beautiful night…


Hey guys!

This is the end!!!^^ Really ended, beautiful night eh?

Thanks guys, for the support. & tada! Through the vintage camera.^^

<3 Justabunny