schoolmates?!

Nothing's fair in Love

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

Author's POV

"unni , palli! palli! were going to be late for school" Hyuna shouted for Yumi to be able to hear from her room. 

"take care Ms. Yumi, Ms. Hyuna" their butler said while closing the car window.

 

"wow unni this is your school? it’s kinda big unlike my university back in LA" Hyuna praised her sister's school.

"wanna transfer here?" Yumi asked.

"WHAT ?! ME?! NO WAY" Hyuna said in terror. "I'm happy with my school in LA there are so many handsome there compared here" Hyuna grinned.

 

Hyuna joined all classes of Yumi and during break Yumi went ahead to the library whilst Hyuna went straight to the cafeteria to get foods for the both of them.

 

"Minho-ssi?  you're the guy from the airport, right? we rode the same cab.." Hyuna showered him questions.

"ahhh nae, are you studying here too??" Minho asked her.

"anni, but my sister do" she smiled. "I came here with her.."

  

Minho’s POV

I was about to buy food when someone yelled my name and I search for it and found a girl -- the girl from yesterday on the cab, but I was wondering as to what is she doing here and where is her twin.

"so what class are you attending after break?" Hyuna asked.

"ahhmm" I'm not focused to her cause I was searching for her twin so that's what I reply.

"yah!" she wave her hands at my face.  "are you listening to me?"

"oh.. I'm sorry what is it again?"

"I said,.. what is you're class after break?"

"ahh,, I have biology next"

"cheongmal?? that's my sister's next class too, maybe you're classmates??" she said in excitement.

 

Author's POV

Yumi is walking towards the table where her sister and Minho was talking with a tray full of foods.

"unni remember him" Hyuna screamed with excitement.

"she's the guy yesterday on the cab" she added

"yeah. Yeah I remembered" Yumi answered quite annoyed

"wow she remembered me" Minho mumbled to himself

"what did you say" Hyuna asked because he saw Minho talking\

"oh nothing" Minho answered quite shocked cause he didn't know that Hyuna heard him

 

After that short conversation they go ahead to their next class. Minho and Yumi are in the same class in three subject Science English and Math but they didn't notice because it's just a month ago since their class start.

 

Minho’s POV

That's why her face is familiar when I saw her at the airport.. we're classmates all along but how come I didn't notice her angelic face before. Even if though they're twins and almost having the same face I don't really like the nagger one--Hyuna. I don't know why.. but maybe because quiet girls are my type just like Yumi.

 "Mr. Choi are you listening" I heard our teacher call me by my name.

 "sorry" I answered immediately.

 This is the first time I got scolded during class and it's all because of her -- Yumi.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-