..and we've met.

Nothing's fair in Love

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Your POV

I been waiting at the arrival area for hours now looking for someone, then I heard someone called from behind, I beamed knowing it was her, my awaited twin sister, Hyuna.

"Yumi?" she tapped my shoulder. "Oh Yumi-ah! I missed you" she gave me a tight bear hug.

"Hyuna?" I pushed her a bit to look at her face, not that I don't see this face all the time. Hello? We're identical twins.

"Oh Hyuna, how have you been? I missed you so much" this time I hugged her.

"I'm doing good in L.A. but I really missed you! so I decided to spent my vacation here, aren't you glad I'm here?" she beamed.

"of course I am.. now lets go 'cause I still have things to do"

"why does it seems that these things are more important than me" she pouted. "Let me guess, Ahhmm you're going to spend all day reading your books, right?" she mocked.

"yes, what's the problem with that??" I gave her death glares.

"nothing.. But please can we at least go and grab a meal  first? I'm really hungry" she whined with her puppy eyes.

"okay, okay.." I gave in. "but promise me that we'll go home after we eat, arasso?"

"fine" she grinned.

"you need to promise.." I glared yet again. Knowing Hyuna, she'll do something to make me come with her to go shopping or strolling.

"arasso.." I can't help but to laughed with Hyuna's expression. She's still the same, my childish dongsaeng.

"let's go take a cab because our butler is kind of sick so he can't make it today" I told her, she just shrugged and followed suit.

 

Minho's POV

"Ahh, where could Mr. Kim be? Isn't he going to pick me up here?" I mumbled to myself.

"What the-!! he can't make it today? fine, I'll take a cab then.." I ended the phone call with to one of the butlers at home. I'm really tired from this long trip and all I want to do is to lay in my bed and catch up some sleep. On my way out of the airport I saw two girls walking out as well they definitely look alike but wait.. I think that face is familiar.. Could they be one my school mates?.. Wait what's wrong with me? Why am I suddenly being nosy at someone.. Oh there's a cab there. I called it but then those two girls went inside it before me. Ohhh what the- I called it first. I'm not letting this to happen...

 

Hyuna's POV

I saw a cab near us then I called it.. We got inside first but then suddenly a guy opened it. Is he dumb? can't he not see we're the one who get this cab first?... Ohhh wait.. This guy's a hunk.. but wait.. we are the one who got this cab first, so we have the right to kick him out, right?

 

Your POV

I was already reading a book inside the cab when suddenly a guy open it, I was shocked because he's face was familiar, wait.. Ohhh I remember now he's one of my schoolmate. Well.. I don't care at all if his my schoolmate or not.. I'm pissed right now!! Can't they see I'm reading??

"ahjussi can we go now???" I asked the driver in a pissed tone.

"what about me? I'm the one who called this cab first, but you two stole it" he said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"want to join us then?" Hyuna offered as I glared at her, she just shrugged. "where's your stop? Mr.?"

"Minho. Choi Minho" they shook hands with each other, he offered his hands to me but I just shrugged and continue on my book.

"if you don't mind?" Minho asked.

"whatever!" I shrugged and get back on my book.

 

Author's POV

"This is awkward.. why did I decided to come with them?" Minho thought.

"Ahhmm , ahjussi just drop us there.." Yumi told the driver pointing in front of a very high class restaurant.

"unni, is this the restaurant you're talking about?" Hyuna said excitedly

"isn't it obvious?" Yumi answered with an irritated tone.

"just asking,.." Hyuna pouted. "I'm just excited because it's my first time to tour here in Seoul" she got out of the cab looking down.

"bye, have a nice day Minho-ssi.." she forced a smile.

"bye!" Minho waved as the two leave the cab.

 

-At the restaurant-

"unni, I want this, this and this" Hyuna said in excitement 'cause after so many years she's finally going to taste real  Korean food unlike when she was in LA.

"arasso, just eat faster cause I want to rest I still have school tomorrow" Yumi said.

 

While eating Hyuna thought of something -- if her sister is going to school tomorrow then her visit in Korea is useless because she's going to be alone again so she decided to come with her sister in her school.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-