ice cream love.

Nothing's fair in Love

 

Author's POV

"unni I want to go shopping, can you accompany me?" Hyuna pleaded to her sister.

"shiro!!" Yumi immediately answer

"but I wanna go I'm so bored" she whined. "if I only knew my way here I can go myself but if you don't want then I'll go alone" Hyuna said with a low tone "but if I get lost don't miss me huh.." she added

"fine I'll go, you're so childish when will you change" Yumi gave up arguing with her sister.

 

(at the mall)

 

"Hyuna-ah can we take a break?" you whined with your rare aegyo. "I can't feel my feet anymore"

"I missed this side of you" Hyuna pinched her twins cheeks. "when was the last time you act cute infront of me?"

"yah! are you mocking at me?" you yanked her hands off your face.

"no my dearest sister.. I really do miss this" she take the seat beside you at one of the benches at the mall. "wait here I'll go buy as some ice cream"

"sure. I'll be…uhm..right there" you pointed at the bookstore across the hall. "just text me if you're back, okay?"

"fine. what's so good about books anyways?" she stuck her tongue out to you. "reading bores me, I can't  believe you enjoy it"

"that's why I'm smarter than you!" you smirked at her. "see you later.."

 

------

 

Hyuna's POV

When will my bubbly and cute unni come back? she become so cold and distant ever since we left her here, but she's the one who insisted of not coming with us to L.A. she even told dad that since she's not interested with the company's affairs she doesn't need to study abroad to master in business management. but it seems that leaving her alone here made her like this, someone who's only friend were her books.

"ahjussi  can I have this flavor and this too" I pointed at my favorite rocky road flavor and Yumi's classic cookies n' cream.

"here you go miss" the vendor gave me my orders.

"thank you ahjussi" I paid for it and went back to look for Yumi.

"how can I give this to her? she's at the bookstore and I can't bring foods in there.." I mumbled to myself. "ahh.. I'll just finish mine and text her later.."

I savor my delicious rocky road and texted Yumi to came out of the bookstore as fast as possible for her ice cream which is already melting.

'Hyuna-ah I'm at the ____ (store). meet me here' <--- Yumi's reply.

'I'll be right there' I sent back then offff--

"why aren’t you looking at where you're going??" I hissed as I gathered the pieces of my now broken phone.

"Aish!! you're the one at fault here!! look at what you've done!"

 

Jonghyun's POV

seriously these guys could have at least texted me where the hell they are, I've been circling this floor for hours now.

'Yah! Mr. Choi Minho WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS!' I sent to my cousin Minho.

'hyung were at ____ (shop), where are you?' was his response.

"where the hell is this ___ (shop)?" I mumbled to myself then suddenly.. offff---.. what the?

"why aren’t you looking at where you're going??" the girl hissed at me while she picks something from the floor.

"Aish!! you're the one at fault here!! look at what you've done!" my neat shirt is now messed up with her ice cream. "what are you going to do--"

"is your shirt more expensive than my phone?" she glared at me. this girl just happen to love glaring at me everytime we meet, don't she?

"but it's you who bumped into me.." I said making my point clear. "..you were the one who's not looking where she's going.."

"fine. let's just forget it!"

"eh?"

"you broke my phone I messed up your shirt, let's call it quits." she then left.

"you always have to say the last word, don't you? Yumi-ssi.." I mumbled to myself as I watched her disappearing figure.

 

==========

 

our first subscribers:::

Korealiciouuus

crazygirl147

A/N: >>please do leave comments and for everyone subscribe and continue to support us ^ ^ :D