suspicions.

Nothing's fair in Love

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

Hyuna's POV

When will unni come back? I'm feeling really giddy right now..did he gave his phone number? That'll be awesome!..but what if he didn't worst what if he rejected Yumi..ottokae? Yumi will be very mad at me..:3

"Hyuna where are you?"  I heard a voice from the door. 

"unni i'm here  at the kitchen!" I yelled my location. She came in looking ..uhm..disappointed?

"Hyuna... I'm sorry..." she started avoiding eye contacts with me. "..uhm.."

"okay I got it.. I'm not expecting that much anyways.." I assured her but I really can't hide the disappointment in my words.

"why is my dongsaeng  sad?.. I'm just kidding.. Here.." she handed me a piece of paper with Minho's phone number.

"REALLY?!! Like seriously? You got it unni??" she nodded and right then I started jumping like crazy. "JANG YUMI! YOU’RE THE BEST!.. SARANGHAE <3"

"alright! alright!.." she chuckled. "but this better be the last time you'll ask me to get a guys' number, arasso?"

"promise!" I held out my pinky to seal the promise. Yumi disappeared to her room after. I too decided to go back to my room and dialed Minho's number.

 

=phone conversation=

"yoboseo?" I feel so nervous.  "..is this Minho??"

"nae..who's on the line?" his deep voice answered.

"it's me Hyuna, remember me?"

"ah ye…why'd you call?" he asked me.

"uhm.. I was just checking if I got the right number" I giggled.  "are you busy or something?"

"no not really ..just thinking of something " he answered, his tone sounded bored. Am I boring him? Didn't he like it when I called?

"do you have a problem with me?" I asked nonchalantly.

"do you mind if I hung up now?" he asked almost too eager to do so..what's wrong with this guy?

"did I disturbed you?..ohhh if so, I'm sorry.." he hung up first. "..uhm..bye?"  okay he's confusing.. Did he not like it that I called him? Why'd he gave his number then? ..wait..does he like Yumi? Or maybe he's just busy like really busy? But didn't he say he's not doing anything?..Aish! next time I should call on the right time.

 

Your POV

I was thinking if I'm going to delete his number or just leave it to my contacts. After few minutes of thinking I decided to just ignore it and leave it on my contacts, it won't hurt right?

"unni what'cha doing??"Hyuna came in looking sad..again?

"nothing important" I told her and patted the space next to me on the bed. "..did something bad happened?"

"unni??" she laid next to me her head resting on my lap.

"wae?" I started messing with her hair. "do you need something?"

"unni do you like Minho-ssi?" she asked staring straight to my eyes..she's being too serious. Something tells me that something did happened.

"WHAT??..me??" I pointed to myself. "NO!.. I mean I don't like him.."

"defensive much?.." she said with a weird  grin on her face.

"why are you asking  me this??" I asked still agaped with our conversation.

"nothing " she shrugged.

"wanna come to school again tomorrow??" I asked her without thinking just to change the topic.

"why not…" she answer immediately. "Yay! I'm going to see Minho-ssi again thanks to my lovely unni" she added.

"you really like him, don't you?" I asked not really wanting to know her answer. I don't know..i  feel.. Hurt?

"I don't know.. I just want to see him" said Hyuna as she laid completely on the bed hugging my life size stuffed animal.

"sleep now it's getting late 'WE' have school tomorrow" I told her with a smile and laid beside her. "stay here for tonight.. I really missed you"

"I will!.. thanks unni" she whispered while hugging me.

"for what??" I asked slightly confused.

"for everything" she answered.

"you're always welcome" I patted her head.

"you're treating me like a dog" she pouted. "I'm not fluffy, you know!" I chuckled.

"you don't need to do that" I said laughing trying to .

"what?!!" she pull away from our hug and glared at me. I know she's just acting mad at me right now.

"calm down.. I said you don't need to act cute 'cause you're already cute" I said pinching her cheeks "come here.."

"goodnight dongsaeng-ah" I said caressing her hair.

"night unni" she said a bit sleepy.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

 

it's still short, right? sorry i'm pretty lazy to write tonight.. teehee.. i just did a double 'short' update..:D anyways enjoy reading!!

^ ^.. ___ ? what do you think about the story so far??