Confession

Nothing's fair in Love

Hyuna's POV

"Jonghyun-ssi? What are you doing drowning yourself with alcohol?" I scolded this stupid guy, drinking and getting himself wasted this late? is he crazy or just plain stupid?

"you came.." he stood up and wobbled his way towards me. "thank you Yumi-ssi"

"did something happened?" I asked steadying him as he keeps on losing his balance. "why are you out here drinking?"

"Yumi-ah.." he hugged me tightly. "Jang Yumi.. I like you.. I really do.." he confessed. *should I be flattered or disappointed? I know for a reason that he likes me as 'me', Hyuna.. why? Because I was the one who's hanging out with him for the past weeks, it's just sad that he sees me as Yumi [I wish I could just confess that I'm not Yumi without changing what we had now]*

"Jonghyun-ssi you're drunk, you don't know what you're saying.. Let's get you home" I slowly release his grip on me. 

"you don't like me back, right?" he asked sadness and disappointment clearly shown by his face. *I do, but I'm not Yumi*

"it's not like that" I assured him.

"then what?" he asked almost yelling. *what exactly is his problem? He get's easily pissed.. and he's obviously sad*

"I don't like guys confessing while they're drunk" I reasoned out. "confess to me when you're sober"

"but I'm not drunk"

"says the one who's struggling to keep his balance" I mocked and laughed bitterly as I tried to hide the fact that my heart is tearing up.

"do I have a ..chance?" he asked intently staring at me. *of course you do ..but do I stand a chance if I told you I'm not who you think I am?*

"I'll think about it" I linked my arms with him to steady him and help him walk. "now let's get you home"

"…thank you Yumi-ah" he mumbled. *can't you call me by my real name? I'm Hyuna Jonghyun-ah, Jang Hyuna*

"Jonghyun-ah" I called his attention.

"huh?"

"can you call me Hyuna? Just for tonight?"

"and why would I call you that?"

"nothing ..I just want to hear you calling me that"

"any particular reason?"

"my friends back in the states call me by that name ..i just missed hea-"

"Hyuna-ah!" he called me. *he called me by my name? and he's smiling at me.. Stop doing this to me Kim Jonghyun! why'd you keep messing with my heart?!*

 

 

"you live here?" I asked gaping at the huge mansion infront of me. Not that I'm not used of seeing these kinds of houses but the fact the Choi Minho, my ex-crush lives here, that's what I'm surprised for.

"yeah.. I'm living with my cousin, Minho" he lead me through the back door. "I guess you would know, I've seen you hanging out with him before" *I do know that Minho lives here but I didn't expect you two were friends much more cousins*

"you do?"

"yeah.. I've seen you once with him during lunch break at campus" *was it really me he saw or Yumi? But knowing Yumi she wouldn't be hanging around Minho even if she likes him.. that should be me, right?*

"yeah.. I did talk to him once over at lunch"

"do you like him?" he asked all of a sudden with a frown. *why? Is he jealous?*

"I did" I admitted and he look up to me

"you did?" he gave a hopeful smile.

"yeah.. It's all in the past now"

"hyung?" a familiar voice called

"Yah! Minho don't pop out of nowhere like that!" he yelled at him. "you almost gave me a heart attack!"

"where were you?" Minho inquired still oblivious of my presence. "I was worried"

"sorry I was out with my friend" right then Minho glance my way and his eyes widen in recognition.

"Hyuna?" he asked. *! I'm caught*

"hey"

"you also know her pet name huh? seems like the two of you are really close" Jonghyun stated with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"what are you talking about hyung?" Minho raised his brows at him. "how'd you know her?"

"I think  I should go.. " I said. *shoot! What if Minho tell him everything? How will he react?*

"I'll send you home" Minho offered. I looked at Jonghyun and he has his pissed look on.

"nah! there's no need for that, I can go home by myself"

"but it's really late now" he reasoned.

"Yeah, Yumi-ssi you should just let Minho send you home"

"NO!" I said a little to loud. ".uhm.. I mean.. I can really manage to go home alone, thanks anyways"

"be safe" I heard Jonghyun mumbled.

"I will" I smiled to him and bow to both of them before I go. *screw this! what if he knows? It's better like that anyways.. but I can't help but to be worried, will he still want to see me?*

 

"Hyuna!" I looked back to see Minho a few feet away from me.

"Minho-ssi? why? Do you have something to tell me?"

"I'm suppose to be asking you that"

"what do you mean?"

"why did Jonghyun hyung called you by Yumi's name?"

"you heard wrong"

"no I didn't! tell me! why is he calling you by Yumi's name?"

"….."

"Hyuna-ssi!"

"he thought I was Yumi!" I look down not wanting to let him see my tears.

"why didn't you tell him you're not Yumi?"

"I want to have fun ..I .. I wanted to have someone to play with ..and .." I shamefully admitted.

"you lied to him because you were bored?" he asked getting more irked.

"it's not what you think!" I depended. "he said he likes Yumi ..I just wanted to make sure he's a good guy before I introduce him to my sister .. But then .."

"but then? what?"

"things change.. I ..I ..fell for him"

"but that doesn't give you the right to deceive my cousin"

"I know.."

"when are you planning to tell him the truth?"

"yeah, when are you planning on telling the truth? Hyuna-ssi?" I look up and saw him -- Jonghyun. "WHEN?"

 

 

Jonghyun's POV

After Yumi admitted she liked Minho before I felt defeated. I know it's all in the past but the fact that she liked him and not me.. I don't know.. Then Minho came in the scene and he called her by her pet name -- Hyuna. I don't want to admit it.. but I'm jealous, I really am. One thing's off though, when I called Yumi by her name Minho gave a shocked look, but why? And then when she goes off he followed, jealous or not I'm still curious so I decided to follow him.

Aish, I should exercise more. I can't catch up to Minho, he's just jogging while I'm already running? Dude this guy's a natural athlete. Oh! There he is.. No.. there they are!

"Hyuna-ssi!" Minho called to her.

"he thought I was Yumi!" she yelled at him. *what are the talking about?*

"why didn't you tell him you're not Yumi?" *what? What exactly are they talking about?*

"I want to have fun ..I .. I wanted to have someone to play with ..and .."

"you lied to him because you were bored?"

"it's not what you think!" she depended. "he said he likes Yumi ..I just wanted to make sure he's a good guy before I introduce him to my sister .. But then .." *Yumi is her ..sister? Who is this girl?*

"but then? what?"

"things change.. I ..I ..fell for him"

"but that doesn't give you the right to deceive my cousin"

"I know.."

"when are you planning to tell him the truth?"

"yeah, when are you planning on telling the truth? Hyuna-ssi?" I look up and saw him -- Jonghyun. "WHEN?"

"Jonghyun-ah" she mumbled. I can tell she was surprise to see me here right now.

"TELL ME?" I yelled.

"hyung clam down" Minho tried to hold me back but I just walked past him stopping infront of the impostor, her face only inches away from mine. Staring intently to intimidate her. She seems so afraid right now that I actually regret intimidating her like this.. But I wanted to know the truth. I have too. 

"TELL ME EVERTHING! NOW!" I yelled right at her face. Instantly I regret what I did when she collapsed right at my feet.

"Hyuna-ah" Minho rushed to her side.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

hi guys.. :))

just updated my story

please leave some comments guys :DD